• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Actua, a bunc of otr buttons stod woring atr on in t vning as w. Sad, tat was t rason I stod osting ast nigt, not bcaus I ndd to stud. =/

:005:
My bad, I thought this said after (I thought it was after one in the evening which didn't really make sense). But yeah, it's later on in the evening.

And why did I think you said it was one in the evening? Well you were drunk, so it's always possible...

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Edit: Thinking about it, in the new year, what if at our weekly smash fests on Wednesdays, we dedicate an hour or something (e.g. 10-11) and have that as Victoria (or island) vs mainland wifi doubles? I'm pretty sure people here would be up for it, and I know for sure that two people will easily be able to take part. Plus that way, you guys can play some of the Victorians, while some Victorians can get a taste of high level play. I'll post this in our facebook/smashboards as well (I'm copying and pasting out of laziness), and if both sides like the idea, or there is enough to actually do this, we could try it out.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Today we had a secret santa in my french class.

I didn't get a gift.

The sadness I get from this tells me to stop believing in humans.

The more I live my life the more what I am told and experience is illogical. The more I stop believing.

:fluttershy:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Did you... join the Secret Santa? You don't get a gift if you don't put your name in the hat.

If so, then your classmates are douchebags.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I did, the whole class was in it as the names were put in the hat by a classmate, and nobody opted out.

I was 1/2 people to not recieve a gift. Although the other guy didn't care.

My classmates aren't douchebags, but I find it oddly coincidental this happens the day after I get temporarily banned from my closest online community.

:fluttershy:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Some people forget. I had a secret santa once where like 20 people took part, only 5 gifts were actually given, the rest forgot. I was one of the people who gave a gift, and was lucky enough that I was one of the people who got a gift (it helped that a friend of mine was giving me a gift).

Just because you didn't get a gift doesn't mean that people are ignoring you. Who knows, maybe he completely forgot and is going to give you a gift tomorrow. And secret santa involves one person giving a gift, so if this one person doesn't give you a gift, that doesn't mean everyone doesn't want to give you a gift.

There could be several reasons why someone would decide not to give you a gift at the time. Sometimes people give gifts at different times due to, for example, did not arrive in the mail yet. Friends may have already had a planned day/time to trade gifts, so no gift was given during the secret santa, and instead they are getting their gift a few days later. On the other hand, have you had a conflict with the person who has not given you a gift? If I were to do a secret santa to someone I didn't like, I would give them a gift as usual, but I'm sure someone would give them a drawing of them getting run over by a train.

Society is filled with good and bad people. Most are good, but the ones we remember are the bad. Don't generalize a group because of an act one person did.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
fun games today against Crisis

:metaknight: dittos too good

and KMSDHWBFHWEGBWEUWEG

I FOUND THE BATTERY AFTER YOU LEFT LOL

NEED MELEE NEXT TIME

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
also i finally found out how to do turn around gyro after trying for months!! im soooooooo fking happy
Grats, lol. Did you know Zelda's reverse Nayru's has multiple uses?

One being a tool to do a complete momentum cancel (which I'm sure you saw in our MM), the other being you'll find out next time we play (deciding to incorporate this into my game)!

Jason!

Smash Lord
Grats, lol. Did you know Zelda's reverse Nayru's has multiple uses?

One being a tool to do a complete momentum cancel (which I'm sure you saw in our MM), the other being you'll find out next time we play (deciding to incorporate this into my game)!
Money match next tourney ;]

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haha depends on if I have the change next time. Besides, MMs always put me at a disadvantage because I use Zelda.

inb4useabetterchar

That last MM we had was wayyy too close, so I'm salty. Also, Din's Fire suicide </3.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i'll try having change so i can do MMs too

I know SKidd is just dying to get wrecked by my Wolfy

speaking of incorporating new things into your game, I keep learning new Wolf tricks everyday

oh god so hype

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
yo i am the Pika slayer

real talk

also iLink is a furry

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
-4: :olimar::falco::metaknight::snake::gw::popo:
-3: :zerosuitsamus::wolf::marth::toonlink:
-2::diddy::peach::dk2::wario::pit::rob::dedede: :pikachu2::pt::lucario::ike::sonic::fox::link2: :samus2:
-1: :mario2::luigi2::yoshi2::sheik::sheilda::kirby2: :jigglypuff::lucas::ness2::falcon:
0: :ganondorf::bowser2::zelda:

Note:Marth, Pikachu, Kirby, and possibly Peach and Wario can stand to be -1 more than they already are.

According to the Zelda MU Chart of Wisdom, Jigglypuff is +1 over Zelda.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Making the right decision when attempting to make none has to be one of the stupidest feelings I've ever experienced ever.

Espicially because I don't want to go back on it, knowing my decision would be different.

Although I say the right decision, I cannot prove it is so. So it possibly isn't.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Why do people want to MM me? Because I'm free? :(

Hm anybody wanna play at the venue tomorrow? :o

Asa

Smash Hero
actually, sinister, i'm the legit pika slayer of bc

3 stocked landon, have beaten all the pikas but e-$@m (didn't get to play :awesome:)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
nope

I am the Pika slayer, along with D3 murderer and anti-Wario

but most importantly I am the bane of Oli

:awesome:

Top Bottom