• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
oh Jake i forgot to mention

hopefully that helps you out

iLink

Smash Champion
Looks like X iLink X is enjoying the entertainment :)

Nah honestly I was just talking with sinister and he told me about the thread and I forgot a left a tab open lol.

But carry on with your silly keyboard issues and suppositories and such. ;)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wow seems to me that Jake is so severely drunk that he won't be sober for many days to come.

Circle_Breaker

Smash Journeyman
yo dog check the icon. ever since I've stopped playing smash with my friends only my dedede has stayed decent. probably because he is almost as easy to use as MK but whatever.

if you could train me up as oli I'd make him my ichiban main again in a second ;)

but seriously, team names, I dunno. I'd be like, Team Green BC Buddies or something but that's me

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
can't think of anything witty to reply with

so is anyone smashing at my place tomorrow?

you still coming Crisis?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
>notices time

>realizes BC has a bedtime

i'll be up by like 11:30 probs, so if crisis or anyone else wants to come down just drop a text

604-threeFivethree-6Five7Five

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
J@k3, if you think typing with no 3'$ i$ b@d, consid3r th3 f@ct th@t $om3on3 in th3 Victori@ $m@$h group h@s no working @, 3, or $, @nd non3 h@v3 work3d for th3 l@$t month. H3'$ b33n typing lik3 thi$ for @ month $tr@ight, @nd $till i$. $o b3 th@nkful it'$ only th3 3 button th@t do3$n't work for you.

Frio

Smash Champion
Cmon guys, maybe Jake just spilled some water on his keyboard and now it's broken; give him a break. But he was probably drunk.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
J@k3, if you think typing with no 3'$ i$ b@d, consid3r th3 f@ct th@t $om3on3 in th3 Victori@ $m@$h group h@s no working @, 3, or $, @nd non3 h@v3 work3d for th3 l@$t month. H3'$ b33n typing lik3 thi$ for @ month $tr@ight, @nd $till i$. $o b3 th@nkful it'$ only th3 3 button th@t do3$n't work for you.
Actua, a bunc of otr buttons stod woring atr on in t vning as w. Sad, tat was t rason I stod osting ast nigt, not bcaus I ndd to stud. =/

:005:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Drinking in the morning JJ..

You really need to slow down

this coming from me

- oh and also i have a working keyboard so if you wanted a break from "studying" or whatever it is your drinking you can come chill

Frio

Smash Champion
"Actua, a bunc of otr buttons stod woring atr on in t vning as w. Sad, tat was t rason I stod osting ast nigt, not bcaus I ndd to stud. =/"

Actually, a bunch of the buttons stopped working on it (from t to w?). Sadly, that was the reason I stopped posting last night not because I had to study.

Reading all that Jakespeare in high school actually helped me for once D:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
E e Y y P p H h K k L l 6

hope i helped in some way

and Kev, I voted for waffles :troll:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wow you would. It's okay, the more Waffle votes there are the better the chance Pancakes have to win.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
So Crisis is pretty much here which means i probably won't be posting till he's gone

if anyone wants to come you still can just text me

SIN OUT

Top Bottom