• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Kantrip

Kantplay
It wasn't on the stages you listed that Olimar likes, whereas I know that PS1 is almost like my go-to counterpick in a lot of cases.

Asa

Smash Hero
It wasn't on the stages you listed that Olimar likes, whereas I know that PS1 is almost like my go-to counterpick in a lot of cases.
my apologies. it is a solid stage for olimar, and should be heavily considered for the game 1 pick. it's as big if not bigger than FD (lemme check), give heightened pikmin percentages for blues, yellows, and purples, and small horizontal blast zones. Not olimar's best stage or second best, but a solid pick. Richbrown goes there as his CP against diddy, and dabuz usually starts there against diddy.

it's also easier to ftilt stagespike there :awesome:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh I see. I didn't know it was actually that good for Olimar. My pick against Oli would probably be smashville anyways, as it gives him less room to camp, and the only platform he could camp under moves away from him.

Asa

Smash Hero
wouldn't it be bananas?

you have an infinite amount of ****ing banana peels

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
who all needs a partner still?

50/50 on dubs atm

& asa; your font sucks and i have to make ******** faces to read it but i do anyways

just thought i'd let you know
<3

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
All of a sudden, I am unconfirmed for this tournament. I've been suffering from a migraine all day today, missing all my classes, and I am still not feeling 100%.

If I am feeling well enough, I'll come down, but if not, then I'll have to skip this tournament :(

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
got 9'd out of Falcon kick by Alphi within the first second of the game.

brb killing myself.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Being the stalker that I am, HI AUDIOSERG I see you're from Port Coquitlam too! Are you gonna come to the tourney with Circle Breaker on Saturday? :D

Drake12

Smash Ace
Minus for Days! And yeah, I got the newest sexiest version (I think).
You folks still in for dem money matches at monthlies? Minus Money Matches? MMM. It's also safe to confirm me for this I do believe.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
no minus for me

i'll bring my set up, but still don't have any replay hax :v

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'll bring my wii, and I'm assuming Skidd is gonna bring his too

Drake I'll deffffs take you up on that MMM!

Top Bottom