• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SKidd

Smash Master
The confirmation of SKidd for this event...

... Shall commence and finish whenever Jake comes on and reads this.

Edit: Rob, wasn't Jake the first to confirm? :p

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I'll come to this, but i can't confirm if i can house or not until the 24th when i get my schedual. So thats like 2 days notice. I can't book any more time off work because ive already booked off like 2 weeks n stuff.

so i gotta beliiiiiieeeeve in the heart of the cards .

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Edit: Rob, wasn't Jake the first to confirm? :p
He has not yet confirmed if he is attending. He announced that there was a tournament happening, but has not said if he is showing up or not. I guess that means we don't have a confirmed tourney host/organizer yet.

And before you all say that I am going overboard, one of the tournaments about 5-6 months ago, Jordan announced it and everything, but did not show up and Jake hosted it instead.

So my logic is still valid.

Confirm me

Me and BYosh have a team name we think your all going to love ;D
I heavily agree with this statement.

SKidd

Smash Master
I'll come to this, but i can't confirm if i can house or not until the 24th when i get my schedual. So thats like 2 days notice. I can't book any more time off work because ive already booked off like 2 weeks n stuff.

so i gotta beliiiiiieeeeve in the heart of the cards .
BEEELIIIIIEEEEVVVVEEEE

He has not yet confirmed if he is attending. He announced that there was a tournament happening, but has not said if he is showing up or not. I guess that means we don't have a confirmed tourney host/organizer yet.

And before you all say that I am going overboard, one of the tournaments about 5-6 months ago, Jordan announced it and everything, but did not show up and Jake hosted it instead
Interesting, that must have been hilarious.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
not really, since he had already told the whole community that he wasn't attending since he was going to be in japan

also, confirm me

AND GET READY FOR SOME POKEMON TRAINERRRR

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Yeah, he announced when he posted it that he was not going to be there, and that Jake was going to host it. So it was known well before (sorry for my mis-wording... or not clarifying enough). However, the point still stands. For all we know, it is possible Jake may not attend. So I am still technically the first person to have confirmed :p

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Yeah, he announced when he posted it that he was not going to be there, and that Jake was going to host it. So it was known well before (sorry for my mis-wording... or not clarifying enough). However, the point still stands. For all we know, it is possible Jake may not attend. So I am still technically the first person to have confirmed :p
point never stood in the first place unless you didn't look at the confirmed attendance list

breez

Smash Ace
Oh jakes.

I'm obviously going to win this next tournament :x

I miss asa ): bundt, come train up your pk trainer!

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
i miss playing smash in total : (
the only smash i get to play is against a trolling gay man watch T-T

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I miss playing smash at all. My only smash is against a MK main, but I've been feeling sick lately, so my only smash has been cruel brawl (I never realized it before, but cruel brawl is by far the best way to practice planking XD ... also, it's really fun. I think I can beat the GaW AIB record if I try hard enough :p)

Captain L

Smash Champion
he can comment on the live stream, and still enter and do all of his matches on wifi.
Flawless idea.

Top Bottom