• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Man Crisis where'd you go... :(

Brb =/= afk for 10000 hours :x If Sunday does happen, I'll courier Jake over :)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Publishers have a tendency to change textbooks slightly and release them as new editions to make more money. Older editions will generally have the same content with a few little tweaks, maybe moving a few things around, changing some of the questions, etc. Using older editions could maybe pose a problem if your prof assigns questions straight from the text, but even then it's kind of a stretch. Generally, buying used books is a good idea, but be careful if you're using an older edition; though profs will usually clear this up a bit at the beginning of the semester.

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hate these textbook companies. :(

I always love the end of the semester when we get to sell the textbooks back... until the person says "sorry a new edition of the book is coming out" and you can't sell it :x

Tahsis, if you're alive, text me at 604-[3][6][3]-[4][5][5][2] about a smashfest tomorrow. Got work so I might respond late.

Captain L

Smash Champion
guys I had bagged milk.

It tasted exactly the same, but it was still neat cause of the fact that it was IN A BAG.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Each bag is 1.3 litres. Every time you want milk you have to pour it from a pitcher. When that bag empties you have to take the bag out, get another one, put it in the pitcher, open it with scissors. This happens every 1.3 litres. Very redundant.

With jug milk you can screw the cap on and off and only have to grab another jug after consuming 4 litres.

Bag milk is just a prime example why Eastern Canada shouldn't be in charge of the country, it should be the west coast.

Also, what are you doing in Ottawa?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
**** I was driving home from work and while I was driving some rock or something hit my windshield and now there's a large crack. ****.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sigh....

Jake, when you have time tonight, please come on MSN or text me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm picking him up since he's getting banned, yes.

Being the best character AND the least used character?
Yes please.

That, and
Victory is my Destiny.

Top Bottom