• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
SKIdd confirmed for rapist face.

Fun times.. Random ******** everyone button mashing rules the best.

LOOL.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That was excellent. Ending up with invisible super sudden death mega flower slo-mo brawl on random stages all on except for like 5 random ones, all items, handicap on, pause off, 5 stocks, 1.3 damage ratio, and I somehow picked Snake when I was clearly on random before.

Good times.

Captain L

Smash Champion
hey skidd if getting a ride for Friday is the problem I'd like to remind you that I have to drive right through Pitt Meadows to get to the tournament.

How'd it go today?

oh yeah who wants to team with me?

Captain L

Smash Champion
okay I think I'll change the date to Saturday, sorry Aelate :( Think you'll be able to get off work early like you did last time to make singles?

HNG and I got this by the way. The hardest part about winning dubs will be thinking of a good team name.

Captain L

Smash Champion
by the way we can stream this tournament

first biggish tournament in too long :bee:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
So far seems like it's gonna be one of my few sats free. Put me as unconfirmed.

:awesome:

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Uh, When is this tounrmanet going to be? It depends if I can make it on a weekday actually.

Asa

Smash Hero
so you can make it friday?

the tournament right now is scheduled for 12pm on saturday

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Did you guys tell Sue about this?

I probably won't be coming to this monthly.

Edit: Should I just cancel the booking on Friday then and let you guys handle Saturday? Does anybody even care?

Crisis

Smash Ace
I think they already rescheduled it to Saturday like asa said. no worries :)

probably can't make it. if it's on saturday then i might be able to make it for singles.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I was going to wait until after the Fri/Sat/whenever tournament happened, but date change, so I'll say it now.

We are having a tournament in Victoria on September 10th (date change). There is no reason not to come :p. Deap came to the last one and loved it :)

You'll get to face all the islanders you used to play against in a room that is over 9 times bigger than Home Videos :p

If anyone is interested, I can give you more info once it gets sorted out (I am not the host, so... yeah lol). Or a group of you can come down and see how a real tournament is hosted, and to get destroyed by us islanders :p

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I'd love to get out there and **** everyone, but the expenses are just.. bleah.

Maybe next time though.

:c

Captain L

Smash Champion
bad news.

There's a 40+ person yugioh tournament on Saturday at home video so we can't actually run the tournament there then. It's still on for Friday though.

So as of now it's Friday at noon, unless someone knows of another place that could run the tournament.

Also Skidd I can drive you there and back from the tournament on Friday.

Top Bottom