• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMASH ALEX

Smash Journeyman
Ek, du SKA vinna den här gången. Du är bäst på det här spelet i Europa, låt ingen säga nåt annat.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Me left the tourney earlier and I think the Team Finals where won by EK and another Sweden. A real suprise cause CJ and Niho already had 3 points and then the Swedish made a comeback....

For the single Finals, they were later on the evening and I didn't saw them, l the importent matches where recorded if I recall correctly ^^

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
The saturday was awesome.
Got home around 4 AM, unfortunately i got too F'ed up to go the 2nd day.

I'm so sorry Timmy!!!
I promised to team with you :(.

I want Results!!!!

Shout-outs comes later >_>

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
Absolutely ridiculious tournament with people showing up 5 hours late.... FFS!!!!!!!!! Stupid *** Japanese who books a ****ing flight that LANDS at 11:30 which means you've got your bags at 13 IF YOUR LUCKY.... ****ING ********.... NO one would still let me, dave, marc,r emen, reffie or anyone join who was there on time if we where 5 hours late... you would even disqualify us if we where an hour late....

Beside a lot of people disrespecting other people and i'm mainly looking at dutchies because they KNOW the time and know how to get here so no offense to helios and other foreigners who don't know how the NS and busses here work. And Savior........... you where supposed to pick up LUma.... explain?

BUT besides that I had a fun time OUTSIDE the tourney which is pretty much the whole time because people think that showing up 5 hours late is normal..... Reunion of team beer, The victorious defeat of Team Amstel (muahahah DUVEL ftw) and made some good talks with Helios, EK and other guys.

and seriously Z-N Freak... I thought you where an *** just by looking at your posts.... but experiencing the REAL you on the tournament was a torture to my ears and eyes.... I've washed my eyes out with bleach several time so that i don't remember your face....

FireMan.EXE

Smash Journeyman
Team N00b FTW! ^^
Anyway, I hope at least one of the people that was late types op the whole story as sort of an excuse. Then we'll see if it's good enough :p

And Swedes, try talking English, we do it here almost all the time, so show some common courtesy :p

Linkje

Smash Lord
Team N00b FTW! ^^
Anyway, I hope at least one of the people that was late types op the whole story as sort of an excuse. Then we'll see if it's good enough :p

And Swedes, try talking English, we do it here almost all the time, so show some common courtesy :p
No offence frank but we talk dutch to eachother 2 so they can talk swedish to eachother all they heard the entire tournament was ughh gugg hgugugug guuggg .....
I'm not going to do shout outs I suck ........

Utto thnks for teaming with me you rock :')

All the guys from hoorn <3

Exalador

Smash Lord
so... are there any results yet? and are there any vids online yet? :)

tournament was cool, though it was a **** shame that we didnt start until... what was it 14:30?? pshh :p couldve easily done low tier in that time....

alltogether is was great though... i had a blast on saturday, too bad i couldnt come on sunday...

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
This tournament was quite bad. On the first day, while most people were at the venue around 11 AM (resulting in Remen not getting any sleep and me not getting much either), some people managed to arrive FIVE hours late. I can understand someone had to pick up CJ, who couldn’t help that his plane was delayed, but picking him up with EIGHT people is simply ******** and inexcusable.

I’ve also never played so little smash in a two day tournament, due to there only being two events and the fact that there wasn’t much room for friendlies. I blame Jeffz0r for not having a tight schedule and living up to it, while I explicitly told him before the tournament to get people to help him with running things smoothly and making sure everything would actually be done. The brackets also weren’t all that great before some people stepped in and fixed them. This tournament has cost me about €60-70 and it really wasn’t worth it.

For me personally, I did horrible in the tournament. Lack of practice, lack of sleep and lack of measures against certain weaknesses really do add up, I have no one to blame but myself (though I think I could have ended up a bit higher, seeing how I basically got the worst possible matchups in the brackets). Playing this game only for a bit doesn’t work anymore, I’ll have to decide if I even want to try anymore or just quit. Teams also didn’t go too well.

Was there anything positive about this tournament? Yes, many people, though a simple smashfest would be enough for meeting many of them. I really enjoyed seeing some old faces again, not to mention being a part of the ownage that is team Beer/Duvel/Custard Cake. I also think it was great that so many foreigners showed up for this, which makes it even more sad that this tournament was run so badly. Trust me, certainly not all Dutch tournaments are like this.

I'm not sure what the future holds for me when it comes to smash. For now, goodbye.

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Well, I am going to post it again, cause the second day was just as bad.
First as already had been posted was the fact that people arrived 5 hours late and could still participate the tournament, I mean it is a pity for CJ, but he is not god, nor is Nihonjin, Nnja, Helios and everyone else that was fricking late.

Of course the foreigners do not know how the dutch public transportation work, BUT the link for the dutch railways have been posted in several topics, it has been said many times where to go and they do have PHONENUMBERS, or does Helios hasn't got Amsah's/Jeffrey's or anyone elses phonenumber anymore?

This tournament was a joke and I resigned myself from that, which comes to mind that Jeffrey still didn't payed my 10 euros back. Sorry dude, but if you ran your tournement smoothly and disqualified those men, then nothing would be wrong, but this was just too sad that you let them still participate.

And now for the second day:

Dear god...it happened again. They were late again, but that was not really the problem, the problem was that the tournament didn't start till like 2 o clock and it was not even started by the host, but by Linkje and Utto....WTF!!!!!

So, when teams was started, the Sweeds suddenly had to get food...ON THE OTHER SIDE OF DEN BOSCH!! They were gone for more then an hour and that is just ********.
So again the tournament was delayed by people and again they could just participate when they returned, AFTER THEY ATE!!!

Seriously, I don't care if you are foreigner or not, but this is just disrespectful to the people that DO want to play the game. SO what was wrong with you, either follow the rules, or just don't come at all.
CJ, next time, do not book a flight on the day of the tournament, you knew it would go wrong, just book an evening flight, or do you have school till 10 pm or so?

Well, the pros of the tournament:

- Seeing the familiar faces again, it was certainly funny.
- The entire day outside the tournament.
- Playing friendlies.

The cons of the tournament:

- The loudness of people during important matches, I mean Helios..just shut up next time, it is very annoying.
- The very bad arranged tournament.
- The arrogance of certain people.
- People arriving way too late, yet being able to enter the tournament...like twice.

Shout outs:

Utto: Dude, that "SSBM Kwartet" ownt, too bad I won't be coming to tournaments anymore, well probably on a VERY rare occaision, but that game should be played more.
Dave: It was good seeing you again, next time I want to hear you play Butterflies & Hurricanes on the piano.
Reffie: Don't cut yourself too much, you might bleed to death, also good to see you.
Marc: Touch my girlfriend and I will cut off your weener =). Nice seeing you aswell.
Remen: You still rule xD.
Linkje: I got you eating on cam, mwuhahaha and it is gonna be posted on smashboards =).
Thomaz: It was good to team with you and we did quite well ^_^.
Ryuker: Nice seeing you again, also....loose the pubic hair on your face xP.
Z-N Freak: You are an idiot, but not just a regular one, A BIG ONE!
Faab: It was good to see you again aswell, and yeha..I shook your hand =P.

I think I forgot people....I'll try to remember and post more.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Amsah Won The Tournament ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Gg.......4-3 Vs Cj !!!!!!!!

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
It's the truth!

Amsah 1st, really really close
CJ 2nd
Ek 3rd
Helios 4th
Aldwyn 5th
Svampen 5th
Capt. Jadde 7th
Dave 7th

Teams:
1. Capt. Jack + Amsah
2. Ek + Helios
3. Comp + Zeta
4. Svampen + Sparken

More results later.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
waaaaaaaaa Jeffzor biaaatch ik krijg nog 1 euro van je :D .. ik kom er net achter dat onze MoneyMatches allebei 1 euro waren, en niet 0,50 cent T_T.. !^^.. Maar good Matches tho

reffie2

Smash Journeyman
Well, this tournament sucked.

It didn't go well when I got sick a day before the tournament and I' m still not fully recovered. I could barely speak because I was coughing a lot. I hope I will be healthier at the next tournament. I also hope the next tournament won't suck as this one.

The ridiculous delay on the first day was just as fun as a big headache. The bad planning of CJ and the rest of you is not excusable. Five hours, shame on you. I don't care if you are late if the tournament just went on as it suposed to be, but with a wimp as the host of the tournament I could only expect less.

The trashtalking/cheering part was over the limit. People were screaming during important matches. It's anoying and disturbing for everyone. Just cheer before or after the match, it's not soccer or something. I mostly mean the Italians and the Swedish people. You are a tourist in the Netherlands and a guest at the tournament. Behave and be quiet.

As for my matches:

Down A: You gave me the most difficult match on the tournament. Jammer dat ik van te voren niet wist wat de regels waren. Ik wist niet dat je stages mocht bannen. Al had Remen dat mij niet verteld toevallig dan kon jij gewoon Mute City kiezen en dan had jij gewonnen. Jammer dat er zo weinig mensen door de poel mochten. Maar 2.

Svampen: I think you should throw away your Falco and stay with fox because your Fox is way better than your Falco.

Arch/Wulp: Good game and better luck next time.

Captain Jack: The match was interresting because I lost the game before it even begun. Comp was playing against CJ and I think it was a friendly game. But when Comp lost the friendly match, he went to Jefz0r and said he lost. So Jefz0r went to the bracket and thought I lost to CJ(but I hadn't even played). I knew I would lose to CJ but I still want to try it.

Luma: That suicide was terrible, I think it would be a diffirent outcome if that didn't happened.

Aniolas: Your Peach is certainly excelent(that does sound a bit wrong). I don't know how to comment this...you won, congratulations.

Other shoutouts:

Dave/Linkje: Almere ownt. Good ****.
Remen & Marc: Jammer dat ik ziek was anders konden wij samen al die tering zweden beledigen.
Ivo/Rens: Ik heb koorts! Ik hoop dat ik jullie niet heb aangestoken.
Utto: Dat smash kwartet ownt.
Piisuke: Als jij niet meer naar toernooien gaat wie wordt dan de emo leider?
Michael: Je schreeuwt weer zo goed als altijd. Het is goed dat jij die zweden net zo haat als ik.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
You guys Shouldn't Blame everything on CJ ..I think you guys don't know half of what happend , and the reasons for them being all late.

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
b1tching time:
Jeffz0r, waneer begint low tier?
Jeffz0r, waneer begint crews?
Jeffz0r, waarom beginnen we pas om focking half 3? (nee niet door inschrijvingen zoals je zei. dat duurt geen 3 uur :psycho: )
jeffz0r, hoe laat vertrekken de bussen?
jeffz0r, waar is hier iets te eten?
jeffz0r, waarom zat jij in zo'n makkelijke poul?
jeffz0r, waarom zuig je zo in het runnen van toernooien?

Shoutz:

Jeffz0r
ik heb je 3 keer gevraagt om te vechten. zelfs voor moneymatch. "ja nu even niet." ben je bang ofzo? "haha echt niet" kom vechte dan. en je rent weg. wtf ouwe? :ohwell:

Savior
stoled your skittles :p

Linkje
hihihihi, mijn doc lacht je uit. nouja, die match dat ik je 2 keer capede in het begin

thomaz
waarom denk ik telkens dat we niet gevochten hebben? gisteren tegen je marth weet ik nog wel.

amsah
ik wou nog daisy tegen je gaan (peach ftl), maar we moesten al weg voordat je CJ had verslagen. gratz

Nnja
altijd een genoegen. nogmaals bedankt voor de training bij jou thuis.

Player Pink
was jij dat die dat naruto liedje speelde? "don't try to live so wise"

deathsamus
lijkt op een manwijf:ohwell:

zn-freak
je bent wel beter geworden dan eerst, maar het kan nog beter :p

timmy
coole mm's. als je ness had gebruikt had je mss die eerste ook gewonnen

exalador
thanx voor de euro's ^^ was wel close telkens ;)

Brasje
bedankt dat k je gsm kon lenen. we hebben er pizza mee bestelt

down-a
peach vs daisy matches :D ik ga meer oefenen met daisy en beat je de volgende keer

Comp
geezzz, why do you shout al the time?

Zeta
Nederlands Soul Calibur 2 kampioen he...? we moeten zeker weer een keer tegen elkaar als we een weekje hebben ingespeeld. I think I can **** you ;)

faab
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab!!! hoi :)

als ik je vergeten ben, zeg het en je krijgt een speciale shout :p
en anders: nice game.

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
Everything went wrong this weekend, but honestly I was too tired to care. Still had a good time ^^.

finals were ****ing amazing! It was really exciting and then those ****ers from the venue wanted to shut the place down because the match was still going on after eleven o'clock. They kept whining about how early they had to get up next morning -_-'.Seriously I wanted to hit those guys :p. Amsah, congratz on your victory !!

ryuker did you manage to save the matches on your laptop?

I'll do shout outs later, Im gonna get some ****ing sleep now.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Ok, i won't talk about a lot of people getting late at saturday, because of bad luck, i heard everything went wrong.

But WTF happened sunday (i'm talking to you, Helios and Aniolas) You could get soup/sandwiches/otherfood at the venue, why did you have to leave for a few HOURS to get food? I could play my first match at 16:30 while it should have started somewhere around 12:00! That is just ridiculous

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
Congrats to Amsah, #1 in Europe now for sure!

I wasn't there so it's hard judge, but I would say cheering is part of a Smash tournament. People were complaining about it at RoofSmash, where it was just normal regional cheering. It seems like Dutch people don't want any noise during matches? In my opinion it's part of the game and tournaments. If you're good, then you can play even with a large crowd cheering.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
I have a lot to say about this tournament, don't know if I will though. Gratz to amsah for finally pulling it off. Just got home and I now have to hear about a 2 hour whining about how I'm direspespecting the Sinterklaas festivity >.>. I owe a lot of thnx to the guys that wanted to shut the place down ( they were completely in there right ) for letting me save the matches. Its all saved now and I'll try to get them uploaded in the next three days. Not today though although ek has all the matches to now. Shout outs later.

Ciau ^^

Mitch

Smash Apprentice
I had fun at the tournament, didn't make it through the pouls so the troublesome organization didn't bother me all that much (altough I still had to play comp halfway through). Played a lot of new people and figured I'm not the worst possible newbie. :) Didn't know I was playing with (and lost from) doraki until Adam told me...

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Didn't know I was playing with (and lost from) doraki until Adam told me...

who me :O? ^^..hmm..i told you ?^^ srry but who were you again ?

Luma

Smash Lord
This Weekend was so ****ed up but still very funny, i just dont know how to describe it ^^

(i even forgot all my moneymatches -.-)

shoutouts:

Jeffz0r - i think it was still a nice tournament, but if u got that much ppl u need more ppl to run it smothly

Down A - sry i didnt teamed up with u but i had no money, even needed money from amsah to get home xD

Reffie - yeah **** that SD, but i think i still would have won, i want a rematch next time =P

Savior - i 4 stocked ur marth, muhaha =P

Nihonjin - too good, one of the friendliest persons i've ever met, just too good ^^

Nnja - choco for the ****, u just pwn dude, hope to see u soon in germany ^^ and thx fpr picking me up ^^

Helios - thx for the salami xD i really wanted to play against u to see if i improved but i didnt, i dont know why, but next time hopefully ^^

Bornfidelity.com - nice job getting to the brackets, we didnt played our MM and Donkey Konga MM, too bad

Sparken - this guy is to ****ing hilarious, on the one side he is like calm and stuff but the he just owns xD

Faab - thx for housing me, u are a really nice host with a scary ganondorf xD

Doraki - i havent played much against u, just those teammatches with faab + fox128, those were really funny ^^

Captain Jack - the reason why i play shiek, too bad we didnt played more then pools, my shiek god ^^

Comp - i hate ur peach, stay at samus ^^ u r just funny man looking forward to meet u again and go clubbing or something ^^

Fox128 - ur shiek is really really nice, to bad u sucked on sunday and messed up the brackets in saturday

ProsmasherTim - TIMMY xD to bad u didnt made it to the brackets, maybe next time, and u should learn how to play against lame fox's xD

Devil-Samus - u really improved, maybe because u changed to shiek ^^ nice friendlies, hope to do some again at the next tournament

i am too tired to write much about everyone so u have to live with this ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom