• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
-->FULL RESULTS HERE <--

As most of you probably already know, I’m having another tournament. JST5 will be a lot bigger than its predecessors. The limit for this tourney will be 70 people on the 2nd day, the first day we're in a bigger room, so there's no limit on singles' day. The date will be 2 & 3 December.
I’ve already found a good venue that’s 100% certain already. For those interested, it has got a bar too :p It’s right next to a mall, but only the supermarkets are open till 8 pm, the rest closes at 5 pm, so keep that in mind in case you’re interested in going there. Don’t worry about food though, you can also buy some fries or whatever at the venue itself. Here is the address of the venue:
Sociaal Cultureel Centrum de Helftheuvel
Helftheuvelpassage 115
5224 AC ‘s-Hertogenbosch
the Netherlands

To get to the venue, take the train to ‘s-Hertogenbosch (centraal). You have to take a bus to the venue, they leave at the frontside of the station. Take busline 61 or 62 in de direction ‘’De Kruiskamp’’, these busses leave from section J. Get off at bus stop ‘’Rijzertlaan’’ or ''Boschmeersingel'' and cross the street towards the mall. Directly beside it, is the ‘’Sociaal Cultureel Centrum’’ where it will be held (look at the map below). You can recognize the venue by a blue sign above the entrance.
For when you're coming by car:
On the Saturday, a ''parkeerschijf'' is needed until 18.00, so if you want to put it at the parking lot of the mall, you'll need that. With it, your car can stay there for 3 hours, so you'll have walk back to your car 2 or 3 times that day. After 18.00 and on the Sunday, parking is not a problem. If you don't want to got to this trouble, you cold ofcourse also just put it somewhere in the nearby neighbourhood.
Contact me if you need any more info. My phone number is at the bottom of this post and my aim/msn is in my profile.
Here are 2 maps of the location
Map 1: red square = map 2 :p
Map 2: red circle = the venue
green circles = possible busstops (Rijzertlaan and Boschmeersingel), depending if you take line 61 or 62.

Housing might be a small problem, and you will have to arrange it yourself. Since I can only house 10 people at most (I think), they will most likely be foreigners. And you can't sleep at the venue either.
*Available housing list*
Thomaz can house 5 people (These are probably already taken, but not for sure yet)
shoe and TheGreenMachine might still be able to house people.
ZN-Freak can probably house 2 people.
Savior can house 2 people (1 of them is probably Luma).
Exalador can house 1 person.

Rules, Entry fee and prize money:

Entrance Fee: 8 euro's.

The following goes for every tourney (except crews):
Stock: 4
Set: Best of 3, later on 5, finals best of 7
Items: Off
Stages:
Random Stages: Fountain of Dreams (banned in teams), Pokemon Stadium, Final Destination, Dream Land N64.
Counterpicks: Mute City (banned in teams), Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Kongo Jungle N64
Banned stages: Hyrule Temple, Great Bay, Yoshi's Island N64, Icicle Mountain, Princess Peach’s Castle, Kongo Jungle, Jungle Japes, Yoshi’s Island, Green Greens, Corneria, Venom, Flat Zone, Brinstar Depths, Onett, Fourside, Big Blue, Pokéfloats, Mushroom Kingdom, Mushroom Kingdom II, Rainbow Ride, Brinstar.
Stage banning before the set starts, each player may (so if you don't want to, you don't have too) choose 1 stage which will not be played on that set.
Dave's stupid rule: you can't pick the stage you last won on in a set.
Advanced slob picks: Loser picks stage, then the winner may change character, then the loser may change character.

Saturday
First people can get in at 10 am, I'd like to start the tournament at 11.00. The earlier we start, the bigger the chance is that low tier will be DE.
Get out at 11 pm :)

Singles
First is pouls, best 32 advance to DE bracket
Entry money: 10 euro’s
Prize money division:
1st 50%
2nd 30%
3rd 15%
4th 5%
5th some leftover money from entrance fee
5th some leftover money from entrance fee
7th some leftover money from entrance fee (depends on how many people show up)
7th some leftover money from entrance fee (depends on how many people show up)

Low tier
Single/Double Elimination (depending on the time)
Allowed characters: Link, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Roy, Young Link, Pikachu, Yoshi, Zelda, Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Bowser, Kirby, Pichu, Mewtwo
Entry money: 1 euro
Prize money division:
1st the rest
2nd 10 euro's
3rd 1 euro
3rd 1 euro

Regionals (if there's not enough time for low tier)
Dutchies vs. foreigners. 10 vs. 10 probably.
No entry and prize money.

Sunday
We got the venue from 11.45 am, cause it's occupied on Sunday morning. Try to arrive between 11.45 and 12.15, so people can help moving TV's from one room to another, and we can start teams at 12.30.
It ends at 11 pm again.

Teams
Double Elimination
Team Attack: On
Due to lag, or rather frame-dropping, Fountain of Dreams and Mute City are completely banned in the team tourney.
Entry money: 20 euro’s per team
Prize money division:
1st 60%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%

Crews
Rules depend a bit on how many crews there are entering and how much time we've got left.
Advanced Slob Picks: losing team may choose a stage out of the Random Select list if they wish, but then the winning player may switch character, otherwise the stage is random. The newcomer (so the player of the team who lost the last match), is not allowed to choose a different character than the one he wrote down.
Entry will be free.
Players make a sheet that says the characters they will use, and who will play first. This sheet will be kept folded next to the cube at the beginning of the set to make sure no cheating happens. The other crew may check if they played fair after the crewbattle is over. If a crew is found cheating, they will be disqualified from the crew tournament and won’t get their money back!
Last but not least, try to form a crew with your own country/region for as much as possible.

*Thanx to Dave and Helios for all the info above that I took from their topics*

PLEASE BRING YOUR CUBE AND LET ME KNOW!
Cubes:
Jeffz0r - 1
LPU - 1
Exalador - 1 (just Saturday)
FireMan.EXE - 1
Adam - 1
Meth - 1
Kragen - 1
Brasje - 1
UchihaJP - 1
Korhan - 1 (maybe just Saturday)
Down A - 1
Intart - 1
Doraki - 1
Savior - 1
shoe - 1
Luma - 1

* = Confirmed
Saturday list:
*1. Jeffz0r
*2. LPU
*3. Sparkie009
*4. Down A
*5. Ivootjes
*6. Rensie
*7. Reffie
*7. NGCXX
*9. EK (Sweden)
*10. Savior
*11. Svampen (Sweden)
*12. Kirby Squad
*13. Linkje
*14. Nihonjin
*15. Nnja
*16. Zeta
*17. Helios (Sweden)
*18. FireMan.EXE
*19. Johnnyboy
*20. Bornfidelity.com
*21. Ryuker
*22. (Prince) Shadow
*23. Cypher
*24. Adam
*25. Zgetto
*26. Kragen
*27. Piisuke
*28. Utto
*29. Exalador
*30. Beunhaas
*31. Crash&Burn
*32. Wulp
*33. Sparken (Sweden)
*34. Captain Jadde (Sweden)
*35. Marc
*36. Remen
*37. Fire
*38. Faab
*39. Doraki (France)
40. Benster34 (Scotland)
41. Alex Wilkonson (Scotland)
42. Alex Mason (Scotland)
43. Bob (Scotland)
44. Mark Wareham (Scotland)
*45. Thomaz
46. JAM5 (England)
*47. Aniolas (Sweden)
48. Kone (England)
*49. Captain Jack (Japan)
*50. Kurre (Sweden)
51. dsd (England)
52. scalpel (England)
53. bigman (England)
*54. Comp (America)
*55. JD (France)
*56. Boo (France)
*57. Ace
*58. Pinky
*59. Player Pink
*60. Fox128 (Austria)
*61. Timmy
*62. Brasje
*63. Pikaville (Ireland)
*64. Luma (Germany)
*65. Z-N_Freak
*66. Deimos
*67. UchihaJP
*68. Korhan
*69. Gluttony
*70. Jossy
*71. Natta
*72. Samus
*73. Meth
74. Maarten
*75. Baxon (France)
*76. Cpt. Zeppo (Scotland)
*77. Mr. P (Scotland)
*78. ProSmasherTim (Germany)
*79. Bossofsmash (France)
*80. 4ever (France)
*81. Dax (Italy)
*82. Devil-Samus (Italy)
*83. Aldwyn (Italy)
*84. Chor (Italy)
*85. Happosai
*86. Intart (France)
*87. F0X^^
*88. Lawrencelot
*89. Biscuit
*90. Desire
*91. Arch
*92. Camus (France)
*93. Daniël
*94. darioush
*95. tim
*96. tom
*97. dennis
*98. Mitch
*99. TPD
*100. Dommel
*101. Potvis
*102. Moreno
*103. LuLLo
*104. -X-

Sunday list: Limit is 70.
*1. Jeffz0r
*2. Sparkie009
*3. Down A
*4. Ivootjes
*5. Rensie
*6. Reffie
*7. EK (Sweden)
*8. Savior
*9. Svampen (Sweden)
*10. Kirby Squad
*11. Linkje
*12. Nihonjin
*13. Nnja
*14. Zeta
*15. Helios (Sweden)
*16. Johnnyboy
*17. Ryuker
*18. (Prince) Shadow
*19. Cypher
*20. Adam
*21. Zgetto
*22. Kragen
*23. Piisuke
*24. Utto
*25. Sparken (Sweden)
*26. Captain Jadde (Sweden)
*27. Marc
*28. Remen
*29. Fire
*30. Faab
*31. Doraki (France)
32. Benster34 (Scotland)
33. Alex Wilkonson (Scotland)
34. Alex Mason (Scotland)
35. Bob (Scotland)
36. Mark Wareham (Scotland)
*37. Thomaz
38. JAM5 (England)
*39. Aniolas (Sweden)
40. Kone (England)
*41. Captain Jack (Japan)
*42. Kurre (Sweden)
43. dsd (England)
44. scalpel (England)
45. bigman (England)
*46. Comp (America)
*47. JD (France)
*48. Ace
*49. Pinky
*50. Fox128 (Austria)
*51. Timmy
*52. Brasje
*53. Pikaville (Ireland)
*54. Luma (Germany)
*55. Z-N_Freak
*56. UchihaJP
57. Korhan
*58. Jossy
*59. Natta
*60. Meth
*61. Cpt. Zeppo (Scotland)
*62. Mr. P (Scotland)
*63. ProSmasherTim (Germany)
*64. Bossofsmash (France)
*65. 4ever (France)
*66. Dax (Italy)
*67. Devil-Samus (Italy)
*68. Aldwyn (Italy)
*69. Chor (Italy)
*70. Intart (France)

Reserves:
*1. Jelle
*2. Jantijn
*3. TPD
*4. Dommel

My phone number: 0618285760 (or +31618285760)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yay. Schrijf mij maar in.

Good stuff, I'm really interested.

edit: CRAP!!!!

per ongeluk mn 1000ste post hier gepost. =( .........

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Als er tijd voor is wordt het double.
En oh ja, er is nog iets belangrijks wat ik ben vergeten, de tijden XD
Kzal de eerste post ff editten.

shoe

Smash Ace
Is het niet handiger om low tier voor singles te doen, iedereen heeft dan al een toernooitje dat er minder toe doet in kunnen spelen, en double elimination moet toch makkelijk kunnen als je al om 11 uur begint?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Misschien, als iedereen het daar mee eens is (vooral de mensen die ver komen met singles), kunnen we dat wel doen

reffie2

Smash Journeyman
***, weer op een zaterdag/zondag. Wordt een beetje lastig met vrij vragen van mijn werk, Ik ga in december al veel vrij vragen en dan komt dit er ook nog bij maar ik denk dat het wel gaat lukken.

Maar Jeffz-oor, kan jij dit toernooi wel organiseren? Je kan niet eens pouls maken (Dat wil niet zeggen dat ik het wel kan)

Down A

Smash Journeyman
ik vind lowtier van te voren een heel goed plan.

Vooral voor mensen die van ver komen(limburg ofzo), ik hoef dan tenminste niet supervroeg op en dan nog risico te lopen dat ik het toernooi mis omdat er een trein niet rijdt ofzo. Ik denk dat iedereen het er mee eens is dat het minder erg is als je door omstandigheden lowtier mist.
(ik spreek hier natuurlijk wel ook als iemand met alle intentie ver te komen in de singles)

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
***, weer op een zaterdag/zondag. Wordt een beetje lastig met vrij vragen van mijn werk, Ik ga in december al veel vrij vragen en dan komt dit er ook nog bij maar ik denk dat het wel gaat lukken.

Maar Jeffz-oor, kan jij dit toernooi wel organiseren? Je kan niet eens pouls maken (Dat wil niet zeggen dat ik het wel kan)
Als je vindt dat ik geen pouls kan maken, moet je maar niet komen XD

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
ik vertrouw wel op zijn indelingen :p
zet The New Order er maar bij. ik, Cypher, Zellos en ons nieuwste lid: Adam

Quote Jeffz0r:
Entry money is either 20 euro’s per crew, or nothing, please post suggestions about this.

wij moeten kiezen uit betalen en niet betalen? XD

reffie2

Smash Journeyman
Als je vindt dat ik geen pouls kan maken, moet je maar niet komen XD
Mij maakt het niet uit wat voor pouls er komen maar misschien denken anderen daar anders over. Je moet pouls wel maken gebasseerd op statistieken en niet op eigen mening. Dit moet te doen zijn.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
@EK: no surpise if you use Mewtwo XD

@Reffie: Dat doe ik altijd. Alleen toen ik de pouls maakte op dat toernooitje in Amsterdam, schatte ik een paar mensen verkeerd in, dat zal nu beter gaan.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
English please? XD
They're talking about pools

Reffie: "Jeffz0r, n00b, you can't make good pools"
Jeffz0r: "Don't come to this tournament than if you don't like my pools"
Reffie: "Your pools are always based on your opinion, you do not even take a look at the stats"
Jeffz0r: "I misjugded some people at the Amsterdam Tournament but i won't do that this time"
Reffie: "N00B"
Jeffz0r: "No i'm not!"
*discussion goes on*

Ok?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
That's because the number of people there was stupid >_>

Anyway, I just went to the venue and I've got some new info. You can also buy fries there, so the mall being closed on Sunday, is not a problem.
Furthermore, we'll be in a different room on Saturday, because the one I wanted is suddenly occupied. But that's actually even better, since this room is bigger ^_^
We do have to move the TV's from one room to another on Sunday, but we had to do that anyway, cause that room is occupied on Sunday morning :)

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
LOL
"misschien" kan LPU iemand housen en "misschien" neemt hij een cube mee. wedden dat dat op het laatste moment niet door kan gaan omdat hij ineens ontvoerd blijkt te zijn door aliens ofzo? :p

FireMan.EXE

Smash Journeyman
For the last freaking time: it's not POOLS! There is no English translation for the Dutch word "poule" except" group". If you must use the word just say poule, not pool. It's not like we're going swimming>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom