• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
@ Player Pink
I am lucky I didn't see you. My eyes aren't irritated by the Bleach ^^

@ Psiiuke
Come say that to my face you n00b. All of you who is going to start flaming me again on the internet are f*cking ******** unbelievable ******* ^^

@ Prince Shadow,
Yeah I know, I just have nobody good to play in the neighboorhood and my mindgames only get f*ckud up if I play my brother or friends all the time =/

I had some MM's:
lost most of them though =/
Savior has skittles, lol
Prince Sahdow has a nice Sheik, but a Peach I won from with my Fox ^^
I won from Kragen, yeah ^^
Nofx4president. We fight equal, to good MM =D To bad I lost in the end :p
Fox128 I lost from you, dunno very much about the match itself =/ ( I have to get some sleep =| )
and Down A You have skittles to :p
I won another match, but I forget who I won from =/
Oh well the tourney itself sucked *** but all the matches I played owned

Respect for Marc. You didn't post anything about me (that is better then flaming me ^^ )
If you are going to flame, the respect is gone, but well why should you bother (as PP or Psiiuke would say =| )

Anyways I had a great tourney and a short of sleep :p

Kragen

Smash Ace
Small shout outs:

Cyfr: you've improved. Keep going like this.
A-D: haven't played you before, nice falco skills. I had fun practicing my Marth against your (?) Sheik.
UchichaJP: also, very nice Sheik practice.
Timmetje: leuke marth dittos

Fire: always fun playing you =) Next time again? Another Ganon ditto?
Aldwyn: I heard it was close against Ek (3-2), hope to play you again one time.
Zeppo: too good
Thomaz: too good. Friendly next time?

Savior: meh >_>
SG-unit: we need to play! I want to improve =P

Z-N Freak: yeah you won, but I was flat out bad on saturday morning, hadn't played a person since ZEST (no johns) oooh, tierwhore with sheik

Jeffzor: get a backbone <_< thanks for the ipod case, it's too big for mine :p

rensie nr1

Smash Journeyman
This was the weirdest tournament ever.
And this was the last time I played a two day tournament.
I really sucked, and I really hate that.
Your swedisch are to good at the moment.
And aldwyn your fox is one of the best, I think.

1 vs 1
Pouls are not interrested...
Next tournament only brackets??? I hope so..

first Aniolas, I don't know how, and why i lost. I sucked.
next Coen, you helped me, thanks. You really wanted to die first or something???
Comp, Good game,

I've played three peaches? how is that possible? I really wanted fox/falco or marths...

Teams:
This day sucked even more.

Ivo we sucked.
We got a 4th place seed.
And we were 7th:( . We played very bad against sparken and svampen. You're really good but if we played well, it had been a better match.

utto linkje, you're to good.

aldwyn and chor, you were a good team, But I think if we had played well, we are better. But we sucked so you're better.

I don't know we we so sucked. Maybe because we had to wait four houres before the first match!!

A-D

Smash Journeyman
@ Kragen .. I don't have a sheik, But i was just doing what i've been seeing from the matches of CJ and amsah..But i'm gonna start playing sheik more now

Piisuke

Smash Ace
@ Player Pink
@ Psiiuke
Come say that to my face you n00b. All of you who is going to start flaming me again on the internet are f*cking ******** unbelievable ******* ^^
Oh, I called you a no0b at the tournament and your turned around (you were playing Mimi, or whatever her name is and you paused the game and said something like this:

"I took a stock from Marc without getting hit."

Omg dude...WOW, you are so hardcore, can I have your autograph?
I mean, I took a stock from Dave once without getting hit and within 10 seconds, but he still defeated me, so that doesn't say anything at all, just like your comment.

Linkje

Smash Lord
@ Psiiuke
No one likes you....... I think you need to look in the mirror and shoot yourself in the head before you say this in a tourney.

Every time someone is playing a friendly you come there and you want to play.
It's freaking annoying and I hate you . :)
Me down A and sparky wanted to play against eachother then you came in so we all watched the finals...... Is it clear ? WE DON'T LIKE YOU....

and you don't have mind games even I have more mindgames then you and I have 2,5% mindgames cause I suck

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
steven don't get cocky because justin is okay... it's just that you get annoyed by his posts.

Uhmm... ZN Freak you sat down at the tv when i was playing someone and you had to join and ruin my fun with your annoying, unnessecary comment while i was playing someone.
but if your memory is that bad... i'll refresh it. Jeans, grey shirt with animal on the back, long hair and drinking duvel later on the evening.

No robert i like most swedes because TO ME they are friendly and nice people and I only get annoyed a bit by helios who was saying NIce... NIce.. NIIIICE.. nice... all the time when EK would just hit amsah.

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
o lol :p ******** me.... And Dave we should meet again sometime :D maybe do something BESIDE smash like karting or making fun of steven ;)

Love, your umbrella stealer ;)

And don't know who asked but I didn't play Wind from naruto it was some asian looking guy don't know his name but he is dutch (I think)

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I think the guy playing that song on the piano was called Thomas indeed, his nickname was TPD, it was his first tourney.

@Timmy: LPU was there, he was in the poul with Nnja, Sparken, Chor and merkobman. He got 4th. He lost 2-0 to Nnja and Chor, lost 2-1 to Sparken, beat merkobman 2-1.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Ok, i won't talk about a lot of people getting late at saturday, because of bad luck, i heard everything went wrong.

But WTF happened sunday (i'm talking to you, Helios and Aniolas) You could get soup/sandwiches/otherfood at the venue, why did you have to leave for a few HOURS to get food? I could play my first match at 16:30 while it should have started somewhere around 12:00! That is just ridiculous

I were at the venue 10 am.
At 15 pm I were starving, cause I had no breakfast.

I ask the girl that worked at the venue if they sold any warm food, like soup, french fries or whatever. But they did'nt, only small sandwich of white bread. So you have to eat like 5 of them every hour.

I walked around Den Bosch, and NOTHING were open, everthing were closed.
So yeah, I got to the trainstation to buy food to the swedes.

I were at the venue in time, and if the tournament does'nt start until five hours later, just when I bought some food, thats not my fault!

Shoutouts will come later.

Linkje

Smash Lord
I was at the venue 10 am.
At 15 pm I was starving, cause I had no breakfast.

I asked the girl that worked at the venue if they sold any warm food, like soup, french fries or whatever. But they did'nt, only small sandwich of white bread. So you have to eat like 5 of them every hour.

I walked around Den Bosch, and NOTHING was open, everthing was closed.
So yeah, I got to the trainstation to buy food for the swedes.

I was at the venue in time, and if the tournament didn't start between the five hours , just while Iwas buying some food, thats not my fault!

Shoutouts will come later.
Not the best translations but hey it's a start

SHOUT OUTZZZZZZ

Brasje: you've improved but so did I .

ptf whaaaat ?: sorry don't remember the correct spelling :p 2 bad you didn't get boss of
smash 1 time or else I might've gone threw

BOSS: YOU ARE REALLY CHEAP WAIT UNTILL SOMEONE ELSE PICKS A CHARACTER .....CHEAP.

Dave: got close made 2 many mistakes.

Linkje: You suck

Didn't make it threw poules (yes poules) better luck next time .

Losers of the broodjes kroket

Ze waren lekker jongens :)
frietsaus op een kroket ftw

Teams

Timmy en Brasje: Mario twins ftw 2 bad you guys didn't make it far you guys are cool.

Ek & Helios: HAAAAH I think I scared you in the first match Chris I´ve improved and you better knew it :p Ek nice marth 2 bad I didn´t play you more. And I´m sorry you had to hear all the ugggg gghhg ughgh talking yoshi´s story wasn´t the best stage.

solid _ devil samus : Mario brother were 2 good I'm sorry that we didn't go all out with our best characters but we wanted some fun :) you guys are good better then you think. keep practising.

Sparky and down A : You guys rock good matches Utto wasjust to good for you

Rens & Ivo : Nice matches we own you own.

Utto: thnks for teaming with me <3

Others

Justin: Nice to see you again. emo 4 live

Robert: Te makkelijk item matches waren leuk we.

Ivo: battle of the 5 cents volgend toernooi !!!! :p

Rens: IIIIIII SAVE THE DAY .I SAVE TOMORRRRRRRRRRRROW SO I CAN RRRRRRRRUN AWAY

Rutger: DSA moeten we nog ff bespreken jij ownt en je weet het ;)

Dave bedankt voor het blijven slapen.

Marc: vieze nazi

Remen: dikke skills gangster terror

Micheal: Custard cakejes>>> Duvel

Coen: ik pak je fox met mijn ganon volgende keer neem ik hem wel.

Bf: mietje je wou onze money matches niet doen.

Johnny : where was my cute bowser we need to play more.

Jeffrey: toernooi is niet geslaagd maar ik heb je geowned though

Amsah: je hebt gewonnen dankzij mijn bullit ik wist dat je het kon !!!!!

Helios: nice seeing you again

Nnja: mijn fox ownt ^^

Forgot some people sorry I'm not doing more :p

Happosai

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, fission mailed.

The one thing I remember the best is Linkje shouting through the microphone:
Amsah mijn ganondorf lacht je uit, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Best quote ever.

Shootouts:

Jeffz0r: as the dutch say: a good start is half the work. Something that absolutely wasn't the case, but w/e, people said enough about this already.

Pouls

JD: I hate falco, I really hate him. 2 stock on my sheik, and 2 stock on doc 2-0

BF: Another falco YAY, I forgot that i could have counterpicked mute city, I probably would have lost the next match at FD. Last match was pretty close, next time I'll surely try to beat you. 2-0

-X-: Forgot who you played, not the best I ever faced, just practice more. 0-2

Korhan: I lost the last match with a suicide at 0%, next time you won't be that lucky. 2-1

Fire: Late, very late, I was able to beat you with sheik now, something that seemed impossible at sotf, good game. 2-1

No brackets for me =-= ah well

Linkje: nice friendlies, I know your ganondorf is laughing at me. I beat your young link with doc, memories from Nijmegen, finally revenge, remembers Linkje 4-stocking Jeffz0r at Sotf with young link -laughs like ganondorf-
I did give you your euro, how nice of me.

CJ: you did the most insane things I have ever seen, 3 stocked me in a sheik ditto, almost 2 stock =-=

Amsah: gratz, now go to the US.

Aniolas: you beat me, maybe you should ask somebody before you go to the station, shops are closed in the Netherlands on sunday...
I guess the ''girl'' didn't like you enough, or didn't understand what you were saying.

Other people I played friendlies with:
next time I'll beat you again ^-^

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Jeff:
The conversation sound like this:

- Do you sell any warm food here?

- Sandwich, cheese or meat.

- So you don't sell any warm food?

- No, just sandwich.

(I rememberd that you told me that it was possible to buy fries there)
- Not french fries either?

- No.

- Maybe later?

- No just sandwich.

So how should I know that it was possible to buy soup when she did'nt say anything about it?

Btw! You said on the tournamt that you had written on the first page that all the stores are close on sundays, please show me. I have read the text and the only thing it says about the stores is this: "supermarkets are open till 8 pm"

Linkje: I am tired as hell, so I don't need an idiot that tell me that my grammar sucks, cause I don't give a **** about it.

Happosai: I asked Jeff if there were anything open, and he said that everything were closed. But Helios saw that it were stores opened at the station when he were there. So it were the closest way to get any food.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Jeff:
The conversation sound like this:

- Do you sell any warm food here?

- Sandwich, cheese or meat.

- So you don't sell any warm food?

- No, just sandwich.

(I rememberd that you told me that it was possible to buy fries there)
- Not french fries either?

- No.

- Maybe later?

- No just sandwich.

So how should I know that it was possible to buy soup when she did'nt say anything about it?

Btw! You said on the tournamt that you had written on the first page that all the stores are close on sundays, please show me. I have read the text and the only thing it says about the stores is this: "supermarkets are open till 8 pm"

Linkje: I am tired as hell, so I don't need an idiot that tell me that my grammar sucks, cause I don't give a **** about it.

Happosai: I asked Jeff if there were anything open, and he said that everything were closed. But Helios saw that it were stores opened at the station when he were there. So it were the closest way to get any food.
Well, you were actually the first one to tell me that you couldn't buy fries at the venue on sunday. When I first informed at the venue about food, months ago, they didn't tell me that >_>
And well, when I asked them what else they had, they said tosti (I think that's sandwich toast or something in English...) and soup:ohwell:
About the fact that I said I put it on the first page... Well I just read the first page again and I'm actually stunned myself, I could've sworn I put it in there, I'm sorry :(

Happosai

Smash Journeyman
hopposai , heb ik tegen jou gespeelt ^^?? hoe zie je er btw uit
Happosai :embarrass

Nee, ik heb niet tegen je gespeeld.
Hoe ik eruit zie? Ik zal eens in de spiegel kijken, blond en blank, ik zou eigenlijk niet weten waaraan je me zou kunnen herkennen.

beunhaas

Smash Journeyman
ikkerule ^^

just kiddin..

I think I played pretty well. Till I get to face Helios who is just to good for me. I was nervous and missed a lot of things that I dind't missed against Sparken.... But Helios you are just to good.. Aswell as Captain Jadde, But you play Sheik and sheik is cheap so I think you suck because you are a cocky swedish motherf.uck...

Grz

I placed 9th btw ^^

Doraki

Smash Lord
I agree with Piisuke in post #2301.
The tournament was terrible.
MrSilver, the dutch need you to organise their tournaments ;_;

If I had hosted it, lots of people would have been disqualified for being late.
It was just ridiculous.

CJ told me he was tired before even beginning the teams WB finals on sunday, and the fact that singles finals were done on sunday at 11 pm didn't help him, and didn't help all the players who might have wanted to see the finals live.

Intart was hoping to actually PLAY in the team tournament, but first we played Marc and Dave rather late, so he began to worry a lot, but it was nothing compared to Aniolas, who started playing the team tournament at something like 4.30, and Intart needed to leave at 5 pm.
So when we won I then had to play Kurre and Jadde by myself.
Intart and me should have had our money back because we paid to be waiting for Aniolas, which isn't funny at all.

The venue doesn't open at 10 am in order to start tournaments at 4 pm.
Next time I go to an international tourney, I guess I'll just visit the town a lot and get to the venue at 5 pm because there's no point in coming on time apparently.

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Congrats to Amsah, #1 in Europe now for sure!

I wasn't there so it's hard judge, but I would say cheering is part of a Smash tournament. People were complaining about it at RoofSmash, where it was just normal regional cheering. It seems like Dutch people don't want any noise during matches? In my opinion it's part of the game and tournaments. If you're good, then you can play even with a large crowd cheering.
Well, maybe it is done in Sweden and America, but this is Holland and we have respect for each other and give everyone a fair chance. Talking and yelling on the background is disrupting.
Or do you seem to forget the moments that CJ had earplugs in?

I had someone talking to my opponent the entire time and it is bloody annoying, so I asked him to be silent untill the end of the match so I could concentrate, which should be logical.

Oh and Doraki, if you had asked me for some of my crisps, I would have given you some, but you just tried to steal it, which is not very polite, next time pls ask it, I would do the same to you, I doubt you would like it if I just grabbed some cookies from you without asking.

Oh and I agree that some people should get their money back, or how about the winners giving us money back?

Doraki

Smash Lord
Oh and Doraki, if you had asked me for some of my crisps, I would have given you some, but you just tried to steal it, which is not very polite, next time pls ask it, I would do the same to you, I doubt you would like it if I just grabbed some cookies from you without asking.
lol, well if I had been really really hungry I would have asked. Don't worry I never take and eat some food without its owner telling me I can or something (unless I'm very hungry and there's a random huge bag of tasty cheese thingies that stayed at the same place the whole day in the middle of the venue and that noone seemed to care about)
And no you don't want to even try getting your hand close to any sort of food I may have (just ask Amsah).

I got searched at the train station because a dog smelled weed on me >_> stupid frenchies.

Exalador

Smash Lord
shoutoutzzz....

not gonna do an extensive shoutout... dont feel like it... The tournament itself was not properly organised, yet for me personally it was a succes, since i got to play against some great (international) players and had fun...

couple of personal shoutoutz:

Linkje: genoten van je broodje mayonaise met kroket?

Shadow: god****it... the last moneymatch set should have been mine :p well played though... close every time.. in my opinion great matches ^^

Captain Jack: woohoo i played against captain Jack... and lost!!! duh :p thanx for playing CJ... especially liked the Ness dittos ^^

Aniolas: nice matches.. beat your marth in a couple of marth dittos, and played quite some matches against you, it was fun :)

Baxon: Man your falco is fast :/ maybe somewhat focused on the same combos over and over again though... had fun playing you :) and beat you in a couple of friendlies... lost the poule matches to you though...

Comp: gah... wanted to play against you, but didnt get a chance to do so :( hehe you don't know who i am but maybe this helps: I was the guy pointing out Savior for you when you were looking for him...

LPU: he actually exists!

thats about it.... too bad i didnt get to play against Ek and Helios.. next time maybe?... also didnt play against amsah or nnja this time, but i will see them again i guess so that won't be a problem ^^

Gratz to the winners... Amsah deserves it! (and yes... so do CJ, Ek and Helios).. gratzzz

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
ROTFLOL!!!! I remember this actually happened at EoM1 in Italy, Doraki was furious XD

anyway...

CJ: Nice playing! Too bad I played you only for a while and for the suicides during finals. Next time you'll win ;)

Amsah: Congratz for winning 2 sets from CJ WTF... I had no chances when I faced you in the WB, next time I'm hoping to lose 2-1, ok? ;) And I'm also hoping to play you more...

Ek: SO CLOSE!!!! I didn't think I could beat you even in one match, but what's on with 3-2????? Maybe I improved like crazy, maybe Falco is just too lame for you :p. Anyway I'm hoping to play more you as well. I was glad to meet you in tournament as you almost didn't play friendlies with me XD. Seretur was right in saying you are really smart, and you looked a pretty cool guy too...

Hewiios: We didn't have time to play during this one... you seem to have become a Falco player now, but I have no clue of how much you improved during this summer. I really have to check this out at the next tournament. You did pretty good but in the end didn't get any top 3, too bad XD.

Svampen: OMFG!!!!!!! WHAT'S ON???? AN ITALIAN IN TOP 5???? WHAT HAPPENED???? HELP! HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE CALL POLICE!!!!! LoL... besides this little trashtalk (that you had really deserved to get =P), you seem to be another one aiming to take down the top 4. 3-1 VS Helios is good (maybe it was 3-2???), I'm hoping to play you as well, good job out of Remen, I did 2-0 but 2-1 is still very good, that guy is crazy like hell.

Dave: Amazing guy! Thank you for playing me in friendlies, Ek was right in saying you are one of the best and you deserved to get 7th this time. I think you tend to be a bit too aggressive while playing... and I'm used to fight against Doc which probably made the difference between us.

Cpt. Jadde: Nice Work! I didn't expect to face you in tournament, instead you found your way up to 7th place, good game and too bad for some stupid things like that Up B spike on Battlefield XP

JD: You seem to be just like me, is it possible that you only own in friendlies??? I mean you 3 stocked me once and you don't win a match from Helios? I worked my way out of stress, now do the same and own everyone. This time you got 9th but I think you could have got at least 7th. Nice playing against you btw, now do the same out of Europe.

Euan and Zeppo: too bad for pools, nice friendlies and hanging up with you XD. I have no idea of why Seretur always argues with everyone...

Thomaz: Thanks for everything! (but not for getting home at 4 o' clock in the morning!!!)

Faab: je moeder is fokking lelijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom