• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Down A

Smash Journeyman
sorry zgetto, i'dd like to team with you but my fellow crewmate(sparkie009) also got his teammate cancelled so thats an obvious matchup(even with that stupid name of his).

echt jammer koen(prioriteiten stellen he), Soft g-unit niet zo in da house this time around.
Volgende keer representen we de shizzle bij elkaar incl green machine!

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
@ lawrencelot: sure :)

MM's:
princeshadow € 1
jeffz0r €1
z-n freak € 0.50
captain jadde €1
JD (weed match)
fox128 € 1.50
kragen € 0.50
linkje marth ditto € 2

JD: I don't have much weed to play for and it's like 5 weeks old. I'm not gonna buy new stuff because I decided to quit smoking weed ^^. I've been extremely tired for the last month and feeling sick and stuff <__<. so I might as well just give you the weed, because I'm not gonna use it anyway:p

Piisuke

Smash Ace
150 pages...**** this is sucha spam topic.

Anyway, what time will most people arrive?
Also, very short notice, but I had forgotten this thing if I hadn't read Jeffrey's MSN name, but I am still without teampartner, well haven't been looking at all, so yeah xD.
So, are there still people available?

Lol, haven't played this game in like 3 months, so I am going noobular tomorrow, anyone will beat me. Also, most likely my last tournament for quite some time.

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
I'm taking the train that leaves from Utrecht central station at 10:05 from platform 15 to 'S Hertogenbosch. I suggest that anyone travelling over Utrecht takes the same train, so we can meet up. We'll probably be at the venue around 10:45, tournament starts at 11 if I recall correctly.

See you guys tomorrow.

Piisuke

Smash Ace
It starts at 11? What happened to the usual 12? Well, I try to take the same train as you do then, Utto. Not sure if I am out of my bed early enough xD. I have the habit of oversleeping xD.

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
Joey is not coming ffs... he asked if he could get the day off from work for wednesday and friday and said that he would work saturday... so i'm pissed... and going to kick him in the balls next time i see him

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
I gonna take tha train in one hour cant wait to see alle of you again and some of you I've never seen before^^... I'm expecting to drive to the best Tournament ever seen... Have fun guys and dont start Singles without me please^^ I wonna win this **** xD...(well maybe in my dreams I'll do^^)

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Hey ryuker here at jeffzor's place,
Tournament started late and amsah and crew were 5 hours late or something. We still made it up to winners finals but have postponed the rest of the tournament till sunday. There were some really crazy matches going on in the top 5 and we got most of it taped ( on a webcam but still ) so look forward to that. Right now we have helios (who won of svampen 3-1) vs ek( who won of aldwyn 3-2) in losers semi finals and the winner of that gets to face Ninonjin then the winner of that gets to face cj. Gonna sleep fast now more to come tomorrow, just wanted to give a small update.
ciau! ^^

FireMan.EXE

Smash Journeyman
Awesome freaking tourney, what a turnout, so Jeff, how many people played in the tourney in the end? Around 100 or something I think?
Meh, too late now, time for sleepsleep.
Good luck for all tomorrow! (Dutch Pride! XP)

Piisuke

Smash Ace
This was actually quite a fecked up tournament. No offence Jeffrey, but this was probably too big for you to handle on your own and you were too soft, people were not listenening and when you clearly said that we were gonna start at 11, we hadn't started yet at 13:30.

Next time when you say 11, start at fricking 11 o'clock and not 3 hours later, I could have taken more sleep instead of getting up at 7/8 o'clock, or Remen could have taken a sleep in any case, cause he didn't at all.

Also, I resigned myself from this tourney on day 1, cause I found it too ******** that people could still join when they were 5 hours late. I mean they had bad luck and all that, but other guys from near Amsterdam were on time aswell, considering there was a delay around Amsterdam most of the day, so why did it took them 4 hours when they we rang them to get from Amsterdam to Den Bosch.

It is unfair to everyone else that was indeed on time, including foreigners, any legal action would mean a disqualification, you don't see people at the Olympics stalling the game, because a "star" is too late. I mean 30/60 mins, alas....but 5 HOURS!?!? We already started WAY too late and they still got in almost near the end of the poules.

So, I resigned, was not in the mood to play anymore, it is sad that these people can still joina tournament after 5 hours, considering it wouldn't be the same if it was me or anyone else.

Kirby Squad

Smash Lord
QFT Baby ^^

This was actually quite a fecked up tournament. No offence Jeffrey, but this was probably too big for you to handle on your own and you were too soft, people were not listenening and when you clearly said that we were gonna start at 11, we hadn't started yet at 13:30.

Next time when you say 11, start at fricking 11 o'clock and not 3 hours later, I could have taken more sleep instead of getting up at 7/8 o'clock, or Remen could have taken a sleep in any case, cause he didn't at all.

Also, I resigned myself from this tourney on day 1, cause I found it too ******** that people could still join when they were 5 hours late. I mean they had bad luck and all that, but other guys from near Amsterdam were on time aswell, considering there was a delay around Amsterdam most of the day, so why did it took them 4 hours when they we rang them to get from Amsterdam to Den Bosch.

It is unfair to everyone else that was indeed on time, including foreigners, any legal action would mean a disqualification, you don't see people at the Olympics stalling the game, because a "star" is too late. I mean 30/60 mins, alas....but 5 HOURS!?!? We already started WAY too late and they still got in almost near the end of the poules.

So, I resigned, was not in the mood to play anymore, it is sad that these people can still joina tournament after 5 hours, considering it wouldn't be the same if it was me or anyone else.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Im sorry to say but I wont be making the tourney. My grandad died on thursday and his funeral is today.There is nothing I can do.Once again im really sorry if I put you out of your way.Maybe at the next tourney Ill see you.Thanks for everything and good luck.I really wish I could be there to kick some ***.
Beetje laat, maar zoals je **** lezen (in het bericht van pikaville) kan hij niet komen =/
Dus hij was er gister niet om die reden en is er dus ook vandaag niet....

Ik kom morgen als het goed is wel (kmoet ff zien of ik wakker genoeg ben =P )
Maar ik ben altijd wakker genoeg om de grande finale te zien =D
Niho vs CJ it shall be =O

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Godverdomme, nu pas thuis. Een terugreis van vier uur ZUIGT, zeker als je slaap tekort bent gekomen de vorige nacht.

Thomaz

Smash Lord
Heh, wij hadden hetzelfde. De trein in Den Bosch reed niet meer dus zijn we met een soor van taxi naar Utrecht gegaan, daar een uur moeten wachten voor de trein en we zijn net terug. =/

mr_joey132

Smash Ace
Sunday
We got the venue from 11.45 am, cause it's occupied on Sunday morning. Try to arrive between 11.45 and 12.15, so people can help moving TV's from one room to another, and we can start teams at 12.30.
It ends at 11 pm again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom