• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
You should take it back home, since we'll have a different room on the Sunday (that's why there's a limit on the 2nd day, the room is smaller)

A-D

Smash Journeyman
@ jeffzor, Weetje btw of het daar binnen in die venue koud of warm is...hebben ze een verwarming (serieuze vraag )

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Heb je niet nodig man, je bent daar met 100 kachels. Mensen lichamen stralen ook warmte uit en ik denk eerder dat je er dus airco nodig hebt lol =P

@Helios... I thought you should know since you travel a lot.. They have those x-ray thingies right :p They can see anything that's in your bag, and anything that even resembles weed is suspicious ^^.

They'll most definately ask you to open your bags.
and they could have weedsmelling dogs :p

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Als je het joud hebt, wil Z-N Freak je wel verwarmen met z'n hete lichaam.
haha wat grappig...
enne, waarom zouden ze er geen kachel hebben eigenlijk. Het is een gebouw dat gebruikt word, geen pakhuis toch?
En ik zou maar een jas meenemen dan, want ik ga je niet verwarmen, mss wil Marc het wel, hij lijkt het een fantastisch idee te vinden -_-"

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
OK I will arrive s-hertogenbosh saturday at 11:58 AM can anone pick me up from there?

Would be nice if someone of the organisators (if there are more than one) could give me his phone number, cuz its possible that I'll arrive later when I miss one of my trains and so I have to tell someone... Please PM me with your number... thank you

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
LOL, I said on the previous page, that my phone number is at the bottom of the first post xD
I'm the only organiser btw.
And I advise you take a bus from the station, all info you need is in the first page.

Happosai

Smash Journeyman
Take me off the sunday list, my parents decided to have ''Sinterklaas'' this sunday and didn't allow me to go somewhere else >_>

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
haha wat grappig...
enne, waarom zouden ze er geen kachel hebben eigenlijk. Het is een gebouw dat gebruikt word, geen pakhuis toch?
En ik zou maar een jas meenemen dan, want ik ga je niet verwarmen, mss wil Marc het wel, hij lijkt het een fantastisch idee te vinden -_-"
Eerst m'n grap afkraken en hem dan op een slappe manier herhalen? Wat ben je toch scherp.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
@ Marc
Ik kraak hem af en herhaal daarna je grap met een -_-" smilie er achter wat aangeeft dat ik het een achterlijk idee vind...
Waarom herhaal je het dan?

Player Pink tells the truth here!

Happosai

Smash Journeyman
Dit is toch nuttig?

Let's all make a bet 1 euro each:

Why LPU won't come.
You have to think of a reason and the one that wins get's it all, isn't that interesting?

Anybody up for a moneymatch? 1 euro

MM's:

Marc
Jeffz0r
Shoe

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Anyway, they'd notice it that easily?
LOL you have to be creative. The only really safe place to put it is in a certain special place which you don't want to insert stuff into. Not even if you're Ryan Dunn and having a toy car shuved up there O_o

Maybe a way to do it would be sending the weed in a box with the mail to your home in Sweden. ^^

Down A

Smash Journeyman
goddammit.
my new teammate has cancelled on me.
Is there still anyone decent left to team?
otherwise i'll just have to skip it this time around:(

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
The dutch have always used a slightly kinky ruleset. It's not really a big deal after a few years.

At the end of the day, let the host have the final say on the rules but whatever you do don't give him a hard time about it. It's hard enough running a tourney without people jumping on your back over something as basic as the ruleset when you're trying to juggle much more important things which will have a larger impact on the success of the event.

I also think the MLG rules are fine, but calling it the "best" ruleset out there is a slight stretch of the imagination. In the MLG situation, they're probably as fair as you can get, but when the difference between the players and the top and the bottom of the skill pool at the tournament is so large, it makes very little difference.

Perhaps as a compromise you could change the rules for the final eight matches? Although this is a bit short notice for such a major overhaul. =)

Linkje

Smash Lord
Dit is toch nuttig?

Let's all make a bet 1 euro each:

Why LPU won't come.
You have to think of a reason and the one that wins get's it all, isn't that interesting?

Anybody up for a moneymatch? 1 euro

MM's:

Marc
Jeffz0r
Shoe
sure I'll mm you your sheik vs my ganon
>>>????

shoe

Smash Ace
Fock, can't come, got too much to do for school, failed on an assignment last week, very very busy, sorry to all, have a beer on me...

jip, team with joost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom