• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luma

Smash Lord
wtf i stopped reading ur post after this:
"I would come a few days BEFORE the start of the tournament, that way I can be sure of being on time, holy cow...for real?
Why did CJ come on saturday and not on friday evening?"

i landed on saturday too because i have a job (u know, a reallife)

it really seems like u dont have a job or something otherwise u would know how hard it is to get a day free

and afaik helios and aniolas havent eaten anything before because they thought they could get something worm at the venue (and amsah said they didnt had something at his place, but i am not sure, u really sould READ, then think, and then plz dont post cuz u SUCK!!!!)

Piisuke

Smash Ace
First of all Luma, saying someone has no life over the internet is just really sad. Second, I do have a job, which I already posted several times, I work 36 hours a week and I know how hard it can be. But if you ask things in months advance, then there should be no problem.
Also, you were on time ( I think) and not 5 hours late, which is a good thing.

Oh yeah, Amsah didn't had anything at his place, man what a crappy host he is then. He is having guests satying over, but did not had anything for them to eat...wow.

And again the you suck comment, surely you could post better things then you suck..no?
Stop the internet trashtalking, braindead. It is sad, if you want to go in that boat you should come with something better then I have a job and a real life and you suck, because I can give you 10 reasons why you suck more then me.

Fox128

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts:

Jeffz0r: I think it was a nice tourny... just make sure to rent a 24h/day venue next time. It would solve almost every problem...

CJ: Make sure you come to Europe again. I loved playing with you and you're a really cool person too.

Comp: "That's ma brotha!" Hahaaa too good, so funny (it actually improved the tournament lool)! ^^

EK: it seems like you haven't improved since RoS3 (except your Sheik maybe),
I wonder why. I think you could still make #1 in Europe if you really want to.

Helios: Your Spaceanimals are so fast. Love it.

Svampen: 1-stock, 1-stock, 1-stock,... ;_;

Jadde: ****. First I completely messed up vs Intart and then I had to play you... I even won the first match ;_;... it could have gone either way... It's strange seeing you still got 7th place. Well you're really good and your Sheik is very much like my own.

Amsah: Nice **** best Sheik in Europe. Do I have to say more? I should have played more friendlies against you other than those teammatches ^^

Ryuker: lol you're weak =P (you know what I mean ^^'), j/k. It was a pleasure teaming with you :-)

Faab: nice Ganondorf

Dave: have you ever played a Doc ditto against CJ?

Marc: thanks for the food ^^

JD: thanks for the weed ^^

Doraki: DIE YOU TRAIT0R! >>>>XD haha too good

Intart: Omg 3 suicides at low% and I still almost beat you... that sucks.

Luma: Hmm just keep inproving and you could be really worth a 2nd seed.

PST: I think this' the first time I had 2 moneymatches in 2 days with someone. >>>>XD You'll never give up though.

Btw. I think it was a good decision to wait for Amsah and the others... I would have done the same thing and I don't think it was their fault. Also, it would have really sucked if Amsah and the others had not entered the tourny. Although I was half asleep on Sunday, I LOVED the finals.

Doraki

Smash Lord
Fox128, sometimes you can't just rent something over the night.

I don't know about other people, but it's common sense for me to try being sure to arrive on time for a tournament. In case of foreign tourneys, this one was the first time I didn't go to someone's place the day before, and that was because I had to go with Intart, who couldn't come on friday.
Luma's flight got delayed, that's bad luck, ok. He had to work on friday (so did Intart) so he didn't really have a choice.
on the other hand, CJ couldn't arrive on time with his bus apparently, and that was wrong already.
I don't know what happened then since apparently noone's in the mood for explaining so >_>.

About food, it's often an issue in tournaments.
Jeffrey couldn't provide any food to people staying at his place on saturday evening.
Ok there were a lot of people, but I remember at ATM3 when bf.com housed half of the tournament at his house, he still could provide some food for everyone.
So on saturday evening everyone was hungry and bam, no food at Jeffrey's place ;_;. wtf.
Is it that hard to go shopping on friday or something ?
Anyway, when I go to tournaments, I always bring some emergency food for me, at least to get a decent breakfast (which is really important for me) and so that I don't waste too much time going to a supermarket when I could be playing friendlies or tourney matches. I like tournaments that run well, so I especially try to not go away looking for food when there're people waiting for me to play tourney matches.
I also like getting hot meals but if it's too much trouble I can do without it.
I can survive not eating well for a few days (I survived RoS 2, yay).

I already said that if I had been the host, Amsah CJ Helios and whoever were with them would have been disqualified because I just can't let the tournament being too late.
The finals between CJ and Amsah would have been better if the players hadn't been tired due to the finals being on sunday night, they were still good but it's a shame that 75% of the tournament had left by that time (esp. the ones who could come only on saturday and couldn't come on sunday). And apparently Jeffrey really wanted people to watch them since he almost turned off the gamecube where me jd and baxon were playing during the finals.

There were 80+ entrants to the singles tourney, but only about 20 people could see the finals, and that's wrong right there.

We also didn't like the random fact that there were not enough gamecubes.
Come on, 80 people are coming and they can't gather enough of them ? So 75% of the players don't even own a gamecube with a copy of smash ?

In my pool, the players were apparently unable to fill in the match results in the sheet, and I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't been sitting there all along writing down everything. (It's also weird how they absolutely wouldn't let me play any match until they were forced to play against me o_O but it doesn't really matter..)
Apparently I'll have to say it after every tournament, but, like MrSilver does, always make sure that in every pool there's someone who's making sure they're being played correctly.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Piisuke, I DID spend like €10 on food when we got to the station on Sunday. But guess what, I need that amount of protein + carbohydrates EVERY 3/4 hours. Now, want me to go calculate hoe many cheese sandwiches that would equal?

Doraki

Smash Lord
Does that mean that everyday you have to make runs to a supermarket to get your fix every 3/4 hours ? If it's that important can't you keep a small reserve with you ? because if not, it must be really troublesome for you.

Exalador

Smash Lord
oh man... getting a deja vu from the whole pool/poule discussion...

sh*t dudes... these discussions and the trashtalking back and forth won´t settle a god**** thing... it happened, nothing you can do about it now... just let it f***ing go....

that said:

As some of you may know (prolly all dutch ^^) i will be hosting another ZEST tournament... ofcourse i would appreciate it if some other people besides dutchies came, since i had a great time playing some of you (unfortunatly, i didnt get to play more foreigners :( )... there is no date set yet, but i expect it to be somewhere in Q1 / early Q2 of 2007... you will see a thread about it when the time comes ^^

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Doraki - Oh, it's troublesome, I can tell you that much. Having to plan your meals a day in advance isn't fun, but I try. It also means I consume at least twice as much food as I did before. I had already brought with me as much protein as I could bring, but it took me about 36 hours to finish it all. Unfortunately I couldn't get my hands on more before Sunday, meaning I was starving like a third world country citizen on saturday >_<

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Amsah, here is the problem. If I would go to Japan and join a tournament, I would come a few days BEFORE the start of the tournament, that way I can be sure of being on time, holy cow...for real?
Why did CJ come on saturday and not on friday evening?
You're evading the question.

Also, you guys got special treatment, cause many smashers are like "omg it is Amsah and CJ, they MUST come, else the tournament is crap!"
Which is ********. You are not any better than us, sure, you are the better smasher, but that should not give you special powers.
People are looking for a chance to play the best people at tournaments, why would people travel to other countries just to play people that have the same skill level as the people IN their own country?
You were trying to disquallify 3 of the top 4 players and the entire top 3 teams (except for Ek), ofcourse people would mind.
If I go to an MLG

See, if I was too late for a tournament, it would end up in a disqualify. It does not matter wether you know people or not.
If you were a foreigner I would've done anything to make sure you wouldn't get disquallified.
It does not matter if I know you or not.

You are right, none. Cause people are usually on time, at least I remember the days at Silver's. If things were organised better between all of you, then you would not get in troubles. It is partially your fault.
I've never been late at a tournament from what I remember.
And it doesn't matter if things were organised better between us, like I said IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I DON'T OWN NS AND I CAN'T SEE IN THE FUTURE

You know that assuming means thinking a logical solution to problem in question. If you are in Amsterdam, than we would assume you will be in Den Bosch in 2 hours tops, but you took 5 hours...so yeah, people would think negative, cause how else could you take so long, considering people would not think of something so farfetched you had to endure.
If you assume, you're thinking about the most logical thing that could've happend yes, to come to this conclusion you use every clue and every bit of information you have.
What exactly have I ever done that makes you think I'd be capable of screwing a tournament over this bad except for being black (yeah, the stereotype screws me over quite alot).

No, I do not know you at all, nor do you know me. Does that matter? Am I less human if I do not know you? Should I know you because you are Amsah? I never had problems with you, I want to keep it that way, casuse I see no reason to do so, but appearantly you do not accept how everyone is thinking.
Its not about accepting what people think, its about the ******** egocentric heartless way you people are thinking.

Oh yes, I am so happy CJ came, cause men we had such great talks. Like no. CJ rules the streets in Holland, I mean if he comes then it is as if God descends to earth and grace us with his divine presence. Get Real!
Unlike you people are there to perform good against GOOD people.
The only reason I was there was to play Ek, Cj & Helios (and because c0mp is amazing).
"OmQ wtf h4x!"
You need to get real yourself, its a tournament, people are there for competitive play not to have long endless conversations.

Of course it is cool if CJ would show up, but that is no reason to arrive late, the troubles you went through on your way are of course annoying, but saying, I should be happy because he came is just sad.
Why should I be happy? Is it because he is CJ? Is he that cool that I should suck him off, seeing as a lot of people do so.
Yeah because he's CJ, why else would you be happy?
You should be happy you're getting to play one of the best players in the world, who gives a rats *** if he arrived late (unless he did it on purpose).

It is cool if any foreigner shows up at a tournament, but that does not mean one should get special preferences above the others.
Actually, thats why foreigners get a guaranteed spot on the confirmation list over people who live in that country (because they have to book tickets).

Also Helios, WHERE was it stated that yelling during important matches is part of the game? Did Ninty said somewhere that if you play tournament matches you should yell to annoy other people? I think not.
Yelling as in cheering is part of ANY competitive game.
With the intensity of some matches you can't expect people to be not cheer.
Besides cheers help players. (More than they distract them)

Making noise during important matches is annoying, some people like to concentrate and others simply like to watch, but do not like to hear you saying something at EVERY ATTACK!
Just cheer when EK makes a KO or whatever, but do not do so at every single movement he does, cause THAT is the annoying thing.
Besides, this is Holland and have never done that, instead of saying it is part of the game, you could also respect us in saying, no problem mate, we will be silent.
Don't be stupid, a crowd can do nothing BUT make noise as support to the player they're rooting for.

"We're here, we're right behind you and we're rooting for you, come on, you can do it, win! :)"

Thats the message you get, its too bad Sweden is more of a unity than holland, they actually support their players to the fullest unlike us who complain about it when it makes no sense.

Also, wtf. People should not make noise during friendlies because the finals are being played, yet you make more noise then anyone else during finals. Your arrogance is even worse than I thought it was.
So, people that are playing SSBM should mute their tvs and shut up if a final is played, but you can talk? That is very contradicting.
There is a difference between cheering and regular noise.

When you muted the sound when Thomas and me were playing, I really wanted to stand up, walk to the tv were EK was playing and switch off the tv. Especially after the comment: "if you wanna play, you can go over there." *pointing at the back of the hall. That was asocial dude.
No, that was completely logical.
I don't know if you've noticed, but smash grew to become quite a serious matter now, finals (or what ever Ek was playing) are important and require focus part from actual cheering people should respect who ever is playing and turn their volume (of their voice & TV) down or completely off.

Also, WHY not eating in the morning if you are hungry, also you came past the station before you arrived at the tournament, right? So why didn't you bought anything when you were there?
No food at home.
I was rushing them alot because we were already late and I didn't realise there was no food at the venue.

First of all Luma, saying someone has no life over the internet is just really sad. Second, I do have a job, which I already posted several times, I work 36 hours a week and I know how hard it can be. But if you ask things in months advance, then there should be no problem.
Also, you were on time ( I think) and not 5 hours late, which is a good thing.
He was late because some specific dutchie didn't pick him up and I had to.
Also, internet is just a way of communication, I'm sure he'd love to tell you you suck by phone or face to face but thats physically impossible for him right now.

Oh yeah, Amsah didn't had anything at his place, man what a crappy host he is then. He is having guests satying over, but did not had anything for them to eat...wow.
You're officially on my hate list.

And again the you suck comment, surely you could post better things then you suck..no?
Stop the internet trashtalking, braindead. It is sad, if you want to go in that boat you should come with something better then I have a job and a real life and you suck, because I can give you 10 reasons why you suck more then me.
You fail at life, honestly.
This isn't even about the tournament, you're just *****ing about something for no reason.

Alright, seeing as a have a nice red name, I'll end this right now. (Should've done this a while ago)
If Anyone posts anything regarding us getting late after this post, you will get a temp ban and I'll close this topic no questions asked, if you want to know anything about it simply PM me and I'll be happy to PM you back, but don't go on about it in this topic.

Linkje

Smash Lord
@ Rens, Ivo, Robert en Dave

heeft een van jullie mischien een kluissleuteltje gezien is voor mijn werk en ik heb hem eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttt nodig voor vrijdag.

Anyone seen a key for a locker @ the tourney I lost one :S My working clothes are in there!!!!!

Ryuker

Smash Lord
To Nihonjin. I'm ok with stopping this argument. But I would very much like to still have the option of getting all that happened sorted so we can learn from the mistakes at this tournament. If you ask me a lot of stuff that go for the actual running of the tournament need te become a lot more strict and clear and they clearly haven't been at this tournament. Probably cause how extreme it was this tournament never happened to us before. I don't feel like making a huge post about it now but I don't want to get a ban when I post about the stuff that went wrong this tournament cause I would very much like to get stuff run better in the future.

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
uhm... comp?? only thing I know you of is that you broke the jaw of a girl which is just too much of a disgrace that I can't even describe it so don't start on people being 'well known' in the smash community.... Because I could name a lot of Dutch smashers which are VERY well know here but almost everyone and wouldn't even ring a bell with you... So don't try talk smart...

This is also my last thing on this but I understand if you had some bad luck with the trains but can you also put yourself in OUR position? I had to get up early while I was ****ing tired... and I wanted to play CJ as well but when I asked him... he didn't even responded... And I asked MORE than one time.... **** off man that's just ****ing rude.... So hurray for CJ showing up... glad I waited 5 hours for that.

reffie2

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Jody has arrived.

The 'I had work/school' excuse is bull****. The tournament was announced like 3 months ago so you could ask your boss or whoever for a day off so you could arrive at the tournament on time.

I understand you think school, or food, or work is more important than smash but still you went to the tournament and caused a lot of delay and other issues. So make a choice between arriving on time and not healthy or don't go at all and eat your nutriens etc. Or you could just plan everything better like Doraki did.

I paid money to enter the tournament, not to play CJ/Amsah etc. I don't care if you are the best or worst players in the world, for me you are just some random people. I don't blame you for anything Amsah, it's not like you want it to happen this way. This is about making the best dissiscion. If people would like to play CJ, they should go to Japan and they shouldn't wait 5 hours because some people had bad luck with puplic transport. If you were a host and wait for every participant to show up than I wish you good luck if you are ever hosting a tournament because that is a tournament I would like to skip.

If this would happen on coming tournaments than I suggest you make some rules about arriving, confirmation, cheering and so on. Helios and more were almost screaming but the host allowed it so you can't blame them and I hate to admit that. Jeffz0r did not make any 'house rules' so they can do what they want.

Luma

Smash Lord
i dont know if its that easy in ur company to get a day free, but i only could get free days if i'm asking my chef like 1 year before, so, stfu? there was no other way to make it to this tournament and just because i landed on saturday didnt caused the whole delay so dont talk

reffie2

Smash Journeyman
Look German brother, if you can barely make it because of work, don't go at all. This was my only day off in 1 year. You said it yourself: "There was no other way to get there." So you knew you the chanches are high that you would cause a delay and didn't warn the host or anyone. You just asumed everything will be all right. So WE shouldn't talk anymore. Anyway, it allready happened so we can't do anything about it anymore but we could prevent this sort of things in the future. Or do you like it how everything 'worked out'?

Down A

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts

savior, if you wait at the station for half an hour and still miss your train, you're an idiot.

bf, great seeing you, random team port matches ftw

reffie, really great match, really close and really a shame i lost in the end, next tourney i want to at least play a friendly against you

shadow, welcome to the dark side my son

sparkie, great teaming, especcially the falcon/peach dittos. to bad we sucked when it really counted against utto and linkje

random italians, great playing you 2 in teams

fire, dont start sheik, falcon is about 100 times cooler.

coen, didn't play, a shame

comp, i now realise i'm not yet the greatest peach around

doraki, i can play against you now and actually win, great to know i did improved since my first tourney

jeffzor, who made the seeding and pools? was it you?

friend of fireman, keep it up

zn, try not to annoy people that much by talking to them. you're not doing it on purpose but you still do it a lot

adam, got a LOT better, but try to vary in your game once in a while

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Piisuke, I DID spend like €10 on food when we got to the station on Sunday. But guess what, I need that amount of protein + carbohydrates EVERY 3/4 hours. Now, want me to go calculate hoe many cheese sandwiches that would equal?
You told me about that at the event, but couldn't you bring something alongm in case something like this happened?

You're evading the question.
I am giving you the solution, I am not avoiding anything.

Nihonjin said:
People are looking for a chance to play the best people at tournaments, why would people travel to other countries just to play people that have the same skill level as the people IN their own country?
You were trying to disquallify 3 of the top 4 players and the entire top 3 teams (except for Ek), ofcourse people would mind.
If I go to an MLG
Yes, people want to play the best, but that can also be done in friendlies or in money matches.

Nihonjin said:
If you were a foreigner I would've done anything to make sure you wouldn't get disquallified.
It does not matter if I know you or not.
If I was a foreigner, I would have come 1/2 days before the tournament itself, which is what I did when I went to TOAST in Scotland.

Nihonjin said:
I've never been late at a tournament from what I remember.
And it doesn't matter if things were organised better between us, like I said IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I DON'T OWN NS AND I CAN'T SEE IN THE FUTURE
I do not blame you about the NS, the only thing I think you should have done better is keeping contact with Jeffrey. At the tournament people were trying to ring you all the time, but for some reason they couldn't reach you all the time, that is the thing that should have been better.

Nihonjin said:
If you assume, you're thinking about the most logical thing that could've happend yes, to come to this conclusion you use every clue and every bit of information you have.
What exactly have I ever done that makes you think I'd be capable of screwing a tournament over this bad except for being black (yeah, the stereotype screws me over quite alot).
You are confusing Assumption with reasoning. I assumed you were slagging off when you were 5 hours late and you told me otherwise, so fine.
Now about the black part...that made me laugh. I am sorry Nihonjin, but did I ever made a black comment towards you? You have no reason to think of me that way.
Was this an assumption of yours, or was this reasoning? You are a mod and you say I am some sort of rascist? Why is it always with coloured people that once they are criticised they get all defensive?

Nihonjin said:
Its not about accepting what people think, its about the ******** egocentric heartless way you people are thinking.
so then it is about not accepting how we felt during your unfortunate delay?

Nihonjin said:
Unlike you people are there to perform good against GOOD people.
The only reason I was there was to play Ek, Cj & Helios (and because c0mp is amazing).
"OmQ wtf h4x!"
You need to get real yourself, its a tournament, people are there for competitive play not to have long endless conversations.
Of course people want to play against good people, as good as possible, and excuse me for wanting to have lots of fun at my last tournament, how stupid of me. The onle thing that matters is playing you and CJ appearantly. But letting those people wait is not very nice. I know what happened, so don't get all defensive again, it is that we did not knew about ANY of thos AFTER you arrived, so how could we know?

Nihonjin said:
Yeah because he's CJ, why else would you be happy?
You should be happy you're getting to play one of the best players in the world, who gives a rats *** if he arrived late (unless he did it on purpose).
I am not going to worship him. He is a nice guy and rocks in SSBM, but that does not mean I should be happy because he is CJ.

Nihonjin said:
Actually, thats why foreigners get a guaranteed spot on the confirmation list over people who live in that country (because they have to book tickets).
You missed my point here.

Nihonjin said:
Yelling as in cheering is part of ANY competitive game.
With the intensity of some matches you can't expect people to be not cheer.
Besides cheers help players. (More than they distract them)
ANY sport? Hmm, what about pool, darts, chess and checkers? People like to concentrate at those sports and that means that the crowd has to be quiet.
Also, I am not saying anything about not cheering, I am saying about people talking the entire time during a match, that is the annoying part.

Nihonjin said:
Don't be stupid, a crowd can do nothing BUT make noise as support to the player they're rooting for.

"We're here, we're right behind you and we're rooting for you, come on, you can do it, win! :)"

Thats the message you get, its too bad Sweden is more of a unity than holland, they actually support their players to the fullest unlike us who complain about it when it makes no sense.
So, do you want to hear people say, "yeah", "good sh.it", "awesome" at every strike you land on your opponent, or do you rather have some whisper to you, you're doing great when he is sitting next to you, to give you some more courage and yell when you take a stock?
It is seriously a question, cause when I am in a lot of tension, I'd rather have that then the constant yelling in my back.

Nihonjin said:
There is a difference between cheering and regular noise.
The diffirence is that regular noise is everywhere and that cheering only takes place at certain events. I say, get used to regular noise, like omg someone is eating chips, ban him to the back of the event, cause it is disturbing.

Nihonjin said:
No, that was completely logical.
I don't know if you've noticed, but smash grew to become quite a serious matter now, finals (or what ever Ek was playing) are important and require focus part from actual cheering people should respect who ever is playing and turn their volume (of their voice & TV) down or completely off.
So, you are not allowed to talk during a final, unless you are rooting? That is nonsense. You can't expect everyone to shut up, just because someone wants to focus, but some friends of his can cheer and yell all the time. If they can make noise, everyone else can make noise aswell.

Nihonjin said:
No food at home.
I was rushing them alot because we were already late and I didn't realise there was no food at the venue.
Just a aquestion, why didn't you get food beforehand then?

Nihonjin said:
He was late because some specific dutchie didn't pick him up and I had to.
Also, internet is just a way of communication, I'm sure he'd love to tell you you suck by phone or face to face but thats physically impossible for him right now.
You told me about that on the event and it was a nasty situation, I also have no idea why he is feeling attacked of any sorts, cause I already told you that the delays were not your fault. Plus saying you have no life on the internet is the same as saying you are ghey on the internet, a phrase without a meaning.

Nihonjin said:
You're officially on my hate list.
You have a hate list? Sorry dude, but that shows me that you have quite an ego, tell me if I am wrong.
You didn't supplied your guests with food, for unknown reason and I criticised because of that and you put me on your hate list. If you can't take critisism then just say so and I will tone it down, I have a sharp tongue, which you should have known already, in the case with Yuna.

Nihonjin said:
You fail at life, honestly.
This isn't even about the tournament, you're just *****ing about something for no reason.
Again those empty phrases. Also, no I am replying to you, cause you say things I either do not fully agree with, or I want to comment on.

Alright, seeing as a have a nice red name, I'll end this right now. (Should've done this a while ago)
If Anyone posts anything regarding us getting late after this post, you will get a temp ban and I'll close this topic no questions asked, if you want to know anything about it simply PM me and I'll be happy to PM you back, but don't go on about it in this topic.
[/QUOTE]

If you are a mod, then you should stop the pointless spam, rather then the discussion which is currently going on. People have questions and such and that is in their right. Rather do something about the double posts and one lined posts instead of discussion that at the very least are having a subject.

I have no idea if you will delete, or read this post at all, or what the consequences are, I feel that this was not about the reasons for your delay at all, but rather about the comments you made towards me.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
I've read your entire post and as you can guess I still don't agree with you at all on anything.
I also noticed you've completely ignored my warning (heck you even quoted it) and earned a 1 week vacation because of it.

Now, I don't want to see anymore posts in this thread regarding this discussion.
If you want to know why we were late, Pm me (or add me on msn).
If you disagree with Piisuke getting banned, Pm me (or add me on msn).
If you simply hate my guts and want me to know it, Pm me.

Shout outs belong in this thread.
Long nagging discussions do not.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Match 1 Finals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rne5tACM65E Amsah vs Cj ..I only have this first one, cause i had to go ..:( .. You'll have to wait for Ryuker now i guess..^^ I think he will soon upload the other vids...

About the other vids, they are in my share on dc++ ( I'm passive) those who are active should be able to dl it from my file list. It contains all matches. I hope you guys will help me share it so more people can get them. I also recommend looking for a media player that has a zoom since on some of the vids the screen is pretty small. My webcam didn't have one so I had not way of taping it bigger. I will try to edit the vids next week or something I have so much stuff to do that does not concern smash or tournaments or whatever. Plus there's a wii being released >.>.

grayfox

Smash Champion
lol this was a good read! Congrats to everyone, specially Amsah O_O you guys need to get over to the states sometime to pwn them. Hope to see yous all soon when ive got some money and theres a big tourney lol

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
(
Now about the black part...that made me laugh. You have no reason to think of me that way.
Why is it always with coloured people that once they are criticised they get all defensive?
lol dus eerst ben je beledigd omdat je in verband wordt gebracht met vooroordelen wat betreft huidskleur
en drie regels later maak je zelf een nieuw vooroordel.

good game. O_o)

well anyway
minor shoutouts again.

pools

JD gg my falco's getting closer. im planning on taking that last stock at least on time, next time we meet ^^ 0-2
FIRE good game playing falcon but bad game counterpicking mute city with falcon vs falco. you could not recover like, once? :p 2-0
HAPPOSAI also gg you almost had me ^^ 2-0
KORHAN ook gg of jij speelt in friendlies beter of ik slechter :p 2-0
-x- voor een eerste toernooi deed je het niet slecht. hoewel 7x gespiked worden in twee matches toch niet helemaal de bedoeling is. ^_~ 2-0

brackets
aldwyn, cool falco (another one!), lost 2-1, playing stadium 3 times ftw :p
kurre, lost 2-1 as well, you won on donkey 64 fair 'n square (i hate the stage :p) but on FD i shouldnt have been grabbed out of all those pillars :p oh well GG anyway

thats my tournament ^^

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
Shout outs!

Amsah & CJ: Well congratulations for placing 1st and 2nd in Europe and placing 1st in teams! Aldwyn and me had so fun playing you, thanks very much for the time given to us! :D

Thomaz: You Walljump WJ missile missile WJ WJ missile lame cheater!! :p Had a great time with you indeed. Thanks for hosting us, although the daily 4 hours of train travelling were really a pain (I know that's not your fault)

Jeffz0r: What's that with the stage selection? Next time Yoshi story MUST stay in the random selection!!! And start the singles on time!! Thanks for the tourney anyway, even it seemed as it was too much to handle for you.

Comp: GO AMSAH MY BROTHER! Lol that was some loud cheering. Well at least it kept the atmosphere a bit more relaxed.

Cpt. Zeppo: Good Falcon you have there. Keep up the training.

EJ: didn't play you a lot even though you were hosted together with me, but you were nice and I liked you.

Fire: Good Falcon, but what's those Falcon Punches? And those charged smashes out of thin air with Pika? (Lol you hit me with one of those though but I was playing Bowser so... :p) I think you developed those bad habits by playing the cp too much (even if the edge covered F.Punch was sooo cool...). Just give a cut on that.

Ivoothies (sorry for the bad spelling..): Wow it's a mindgamer fox we have there. Really good stuff, i never managed to play you in singles but team battles with you and REMS were always so close.

Sparken: I was so nervous when I played in brackets with you I couldn't even move (but it was my first time at an european tournament so doesn't matter too much). I looked for revenge but you were always busy. MM next time?

JD: wtf I two stocked your Falco and three stocked your Fox with Luigi!! But it was obvious you weren't concentrated so that's nothing relevant. But next time I want you seriously challenge my Luigi! XP

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Nee :p

At the venue, after the tourney, someone apparantly forgot a plastic bag with a gamecube box in it. If you think it's yours, tell me what other stuff was with it, so I can check if it;s really yours.

Shout-outs:
Dutchies
Amsah: Congratz on winning both singles and doubles ^^
Ryuker: Big thanx for taping the matches _O_
Ivootjes: Guess you didn't reach your goal. I wonder if you would've, if you would've beaten Beunhaas :p
Beunhaas: Great job on beating Ivo and ending 9th. So close to the prize money :)
Faab: You lost to C&B and to Doraki, wtf o_0
C&B: Good job on beating Faab, 17th isn't bad for someone who just barely got 2nd seed :)
Adam: You got pretty good, we should smash together more often ^^
Ace: Thanx for bringing a tv on the first day.
Remen: Too bad you didn't perform as good as everyone expected. You had a hard bracket I guess, but you could've beaten both Svampen and Aldwyn I think. Maybe you just don't like the game anymore as much as you used to or something, I hope Brawl will motivate you to practise again.
Nnja: Too bad you lost to Aldwyn too, you also could've ended higher.
Marc: Hope you still had a good time despite of the delays and you bad placing in singles. You know I tried the best I could, to make this a smooth tournament, but I'm not god :/
Zgetto: You improved like crazy the last couple tournaments, too bad it didn't reflect on this one, how did you lose to Camus? :/
Thomaz: Always good to see you again, how the hell are you suddenly good in teams now, though you always sucked in it? xD
Dave: Good job on winning some prize money in singles.
Linkje & Utto: Thanx for helping with organizing the team tourney.
Down A & Sparky: Nice to see you again, too bad shoe and greenmachine couldn't make it. I'll be sure to get my *** to Limburg again sometime.
Piisuke: Too bad you were a bit pissed on the first day, seeing you didn’t want to play your other matches. Good job in teams though, beating Aniolas & me and Devil-Samus & Dax.
Z-N_Freak: Learn something about counterpicking man. I mean c’mon, choosing FoD vs my Peach? xD
LPU: You exist! XD

Swedes:
EK: A shame to see you you’re not very motivated anymore. At least you reached you goal in singles, top3. Teams you really wanted to win though, right? Anyway, it was nice housing you, I’m sure I’ll see you again.
Svampen: Good seeing you again too, I think you even improved since Ros3 :/
Capt. Jadde: Sorry you lost your wallet. I also called the venue last weekend, but they didn’t find anything either. At least you won some prize money, to compensate it a little. I hope you still had a good time though.
Aniolas: Teams was ****ed up, I guess we just both played too offensive. If we ever team again, we should practise more before we start. Hope you still enjoyed your stay in Holland for the rest, at least you did pretty good in singles 
Helios: Why do you wear such expensive gloves? xD Anyway, good **** (xD) on 4th in singles and 2nd in teams. At least you didn’t have any unexpected losses this time…
And oh yeah, before I forget; next time, bring enough ****ing protein ><
Sparken: Heh, you weren’t as loud as you were at RoS3. Good job getting top16 in singles and 4th place in teams.

Frenchies:
JD: Nice guy as always. 9th place, pretty good, a lot of people thought you weren’t as good anymore as you used to be, but you still got some skillz :p
Doraki: How did you lose to Intart, I didn’t know he was that good? :p Get rid of fkifi btw XD
Bossofsmash: Nice meeting you, too bad we didn’t talk more, you seemed like a nice guy for sure 

Italians:
Devil-Samus: This time I did beat you (Peach vs Samus on DL64, that took long, lol XD), I knew I should’ve gone Peach at RoS3 :p
Aldwyn: Wow you really improved since RoS3, fifth place in singles, very good (Y)

Germans:
Luma: **** you beat me in poules. You tricked me by choosing YS64, I thought you would go Marth, but you stayed Sheik. Maybe I would’ve won that 3rd match if I stayed Peach, or would you have chosen Marth if I did then? Anyway, nice meeting you, hope you had a good time.
Prosmashertim: Cool seeing you again, you almost got to your poul, because Zeta didn’t show up, you still got 3rd though. Ohwell, still pretty good.

Others:
Capt. Jack: Nice to meet you again, you ***** me in poules ^^' Congratz on winning teams and thanx for the French cheese :p
Comp: You were a really nice guy both days, unlike what I expected :p You were acting a little freaked out Sunday evening, but I'm sure you understood my situation.
Fox128: First you proved you should've gotten top seed, by beating Doraki in your poul... and than you lost to Intart in the bracket XD

Anyone I forgot (or didn't know what to say about him XD): Thanx you were here, and hope to see you again :)

Luma

Smash Lord
i would have stayed at sheik because YS is my best stage ^^(now i am wondering myself why i didnt banned mute city ^^)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
neeeeeeeee

Jeffrey heb je toevallig een zwarte controller gevonden?

niet te geloooooven dat ik dat 2 weken vergeet te vragen......

ik heb m laten liggen op een van de tv dozen dacht ik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom