• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Betaz

Smash Ace
....you beat me....when did this happen Spart?
anyways sorry about before I was playing against someone that I had just started matches up with I couldn't just leave them...but I'm good to go now..
EDIT:
WHERE IS EVERYONE!?!?! -.- blech I'm tired...and sick...so if we do any battles later on today/tonight don't expect much... :/

also my AIM is z645bet if anyone needs to get ahold of me to set some games up...

EDIT:EDIT: I am loving this song (Sora iro Days by Nakagawa Shouko(think tengen toppen gurren lagann))

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
ama . How about discussing this with Rok then,

Listen to Me Betaz Gurren Lagann is the F***ing Sh**.... OMG Awesome random certain kill cool.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
cp
The representative will be chosen by number of wins. Ties will be broken by losses. That means you must get in as many matches as possible, in order to have the best chance of going on.
For example, a player with a perfect record 4-0 will be ranked lower than a player who is 5-7. Wins are absolute, so get going on winning.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Are there more levels to this? Like we have to fight again if it's like the top 3?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
just fight your a**es off, sigh sadly I'll be sitting this out as I am left without a Wii for a while.

Exile724

Smash Cadet
I suggest the name should be Mercenaries just plain Mercenaries it seems some other people have suggested similiar names.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
I suggest the name should be Mercenaries just plain Mercenaries it seems some other people have suggested similiar names.

Oh yes I must have forgotten sign me up.
The name for what... did I miss something?

Betaz

Smash Ace
2dios if you read this...I would like to fight you again...I feel that I didn't do my best in those matches...and we only had two...
Fear.7 your grab game is incredibly good...and Ussi...hmmm idk I'd have to fight you again I had too many matches with Fear.7 XD

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Well, I usually don't grab much but I found your counter game to screw my playstyle so I had to come up with that. Nice matches, I was really tired last night but wanted to fight you anyway. Let's play again, I want my revenge... **** that fsmash, you got me too many a times with that one lol.

Ussi, I also want to play again with you, I feel like I had my fingers jammed last night.

Good games fellas!

EDIT: Betaz, that was an incredible comeback on our last match.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I love a good match >:D I'll fight till the break of dawn!(on a friday and saturday) otherwise to 1am eastern time cause i have school

Just talk to me on AIM and i'll try to make a set time to verse you. I have received quite a bit of requests for battles from both life and online.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Ok I'm lookin for some Ikes to fight, I know a few of you wanted to fight me.

here's my number: 2835-9789-3152

and my AIM: windlordofsuldor

add me on both and IM me if your interested.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
blue_dragon makes a good teams partner. After doing teams with him and Uotbe i learned i suck at teams. >.> i killed my own partner.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
As Wolt said, I believe that neither clan is prepared at this moment; as in deciding their top 2 since our own ranking tournament doesn't end and I plan on "rebooting" the B4BC. However, if you absolutely have to play today, you can state a time and we can try to get that underway.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Thanx Betaz!! Your Ike is really good too. You can predict rolls and whatnot. And your grab game is really impressive! If the matches last night weren't for the clan rep thing, then we need to play today or tomorrow night. See the DDA forums for my times of availability today and tomorrow in the war room topic.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Tudios those were some good matches. Hope to verse you again

And i believe we should do what B4BC is doing and wash off our inactive members.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Ok I'm lookin for some Ikes to fight, I know a few of you wanted to fight me.

here's my number: 2835-9789-3152

and my AIM: windlordofsuldor

add me on both and IM me if your interested.
Hey ill add you, I'm from B4BC, hope it doesn't matter.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I love that people listen to me when I'm most inactive. You know Kirk, you can join either of the clans and I'm sure we'd let you have the top team spot, you kinda deserve it... In other news, it may be a good idea to reorganize the first post getting rid of inactive members as RoK is doing and what Ussi stated. It may make us look a little bit more refined. Also! Ama when did you find out teams for the 2v2 tourney? If anything it should be all our teams (such as me and Betaz being partnered together) against all their partnered members, and have another round robin style tourney. Whichever side comes out with the most wins...wins. Just a thought or something like it, I guess.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
the tournament style is not my decision
i just saw that we needed a 2v2 team to fight b4bc's 2v2 team, so i went and found the best one through an intense series of one(1) match

that's participation for you

Top Bottom