• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I love how we just suicided so the one not playing could watch, that how we should do tourneys, for those that just wanna watch.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
We're all special................ Group hug guys.... Bring it in..

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Those who do not submit to the hug will be killed and eaten. *folds arms and nods with seriousness*

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
A man comfortable with his masculinity doesn't care about looking gay, it's still a sign of friendship.

*Hugsforall!*

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
I think that's a question for Zar' really, but no I dont mind thank you for asking. :- )

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well I'd still be in this one, I just figured I'd branch out some, and I was hoping for Zar to answer anyways.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I don't mind.

(Reason number #3156 that Deus de Animus is better than Blood "4" Blood.)

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Cool, thanks Zar, I appreciate it. I do think we could use to clean some stuff up, and get a few more members.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Man I missed some hugging action lol :p. Meeeh. I dont have Brawl yet so Im really inactive here. No real reason to hang out. **** realease date not announced in Europe.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I need to find the the Defender of Akanea, mind giving me the link, or is it on Brawl Central?

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone here been thinking that 2v2 battles will actually be more fun and competetive after some while? Since its unlikely to camp when there are 2 oponents. Ike could really show off in those types of brawls and maybe be even top tier :laugh:.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
2v2 is a whole other game, especially if Friendly Fire is on. It could make him better, or worse depending on the opponents and who he's paired up with.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but still Ike is better when he has more targets to hit lol. So a skilled team could pull off some nice **** with him.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Yeah but still Ike is better when he has more targets to hit lol. So a skilled team could pull off some nice **** with him.
Yes but he's also tons worse when he has more targets hitting him.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
^^^Does anyone else think that this is one of the cutest things ever.......^^^

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
wow...Ike, Roy and Marth, dancing like that then shaking their butts together made them gay. But that was awesome to watch xD

Top Bottom