• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Ussi is gonna cut Rok's balls off and nail them to the wall !!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
=\ i let us down guys.

Battle results:

First battle: 1 stocked, Rok's win. <-- =.= Rok did something iffy and died on his 2nd stock on his own. died by him countering my usmash.

2nd Battle: 3 stocked, Rok's win. Was too predictable. Got intercepted while recovering all 3 stockes.

sorry guys =\

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
oh could you look at your bracket again since apparently torchik switched out with ragnal i have no idea what happened

if you beat ragnal your next match is fear.7
if you lost vs ragnal your next match is the loser of me and ynk

Betaz

Smash Ace
.......ama.......who do I have to fight in the tournament!
:O

or do I just go on without fighting anyone?

btw....people need to TALK moar and LURK LESS! (this actually goes for the guild forum as well)
.....lurking is my job....and it's getting boring looking at some of the retarted posts/threads on the Ike boards -.-

EDIT:btw 2 more....kudos to you if you get this

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
you don't fight anyone if those two guys don't talk to me by wednesday i'm dqing both of them straight up and you are advancing.
in fact anyone not played their 1st round(or talked to me about it) by wednesday gets straight dq.

this list includes:
uobtex
martini
wolt
and windlord

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
DUES DE ANIMUS: I've noticed that your clan Leader has disappeared or doesn't have time to support your clan anymore; I've also noticed that at the same time your clan isn't doing any activities and seems to failing. Didn't I tell you this would happen if Zar stayed in charge?

However; My clan is small but it is active and we even have a tournament going. If anyone wants to quit this piece of **** clan and join and active one, ever expanding one with it's own forums that's actually active and aren't a load of crap; please, feel free to Post in the Blood-4-Blood clan thread stating so. Remember, you only get better by talking to people; and you only get better by enjoying doing what you're doing. Peace.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Too bad this clan is going through a tournament right now and has its own forums lol. And this leader doesn't make johns about every character better than ike.

Betaz

Smash Ace
DUES DE ANIMUS: I've noticed that your clan Leader has disappeared or doesn't have time to support your clan anymore; I've also noticed that at the same time your clan isn't doing any activities and seems to failing. Didn't I tell you this would happen if Zar stayed in charge?

However; My clan is small but it is active and we even have a tournament going. If anyone wants to quit this piece of **** clan and join and active one, ever expanding one with it's own forums that's actually active and aren't a load of crap; please, feel free to Post in the Blood-4-Blood clan thread stating so. Remember, you only get better by talking to people; and you only get better by enjoying doing what you're doing. Peace.
lmao:laugh:

are you serious? >.>

Zar has been more active than you have, we've had our forums up and running before you ever did, and activities? we also have an tournament going on...it started what 2 weeks ago? please RoK, just....stop

...btw Sagemoon where've you been! :( also: >.> you wanna help me choose a secondary? cause you know...sometimes Ike just doesn't cut it..I'm leaning towards Fox and Pit...however I haven't played Pit in some time....

EDIT: one more >.<

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Yo dudes. Sorry I've been gone. My stuff got taken by my parents and stuff has just been going down. Heres to say I'm not dead! ...or something...

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Just checking in... Since Betaz is the only one allowed to lurk. My exams finish tommorow, so its non stop Brawl. ...... After work o_o

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Rok, I'm sorry that you don't have finals to worry about, such as the ones I have next week, and that you don't work at a hospital. Maybe when you get a college education in something meaningful or get a job that doesn't involve flipping beef patties, you'll have as much time to play a children's game as I do.

Betaz

Smash Ace
WARNING: BETAZ BEING SILLY!
(this is what you get for me only having 8-10 hours of sleep in the past 4 days o.o(even though that has nothing to do with anyone here))

Zar.....I can turn that whole post into a post about Yu-gi-Oh! with one word....just watch I'll show you XD

Rok, I'm sorry that you don't have finals to worry about, such as the ones I have next week, and that you don't work at a hospital. Maybe when you get a college education in something meaningful or get a job that doesn't involve flipping beef patties, you'll have as much time to play a children's card game as I do.
sorry when you said that it just reminded me of the Abriged series :p

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
How long was the code on Gamefaqs? I remember it breaking a few rules. Not to mention those codes to get him on the GBA games, pure insanity.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Heh, looks like I missed the boat on the inner clan guild. Too bad, it looks like fun.

Betaz

Smash Ace
D: >.> Zar...what'd you f-up this time:laugh::laugh:? ....in case you didn't notice the guild site is down:( >.> is it easily fixed...or is it out of your hands?

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Responding to an old post from betaz. I've been playing around with pit and have dropped ike so i dont go on this forum much. I've also been having a lot of success with pit, discovering AT, applying them, and placing very high in big tournaments.

Top Bottom