• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
lol nope doesn't matter, I'll add you tomorrow after school. if you've got an aim lemme know so I can get in touch with you.
Sounds good, I wont be able to play till friday (Going to The Mars Volta concert in Austin tomorrow!) My aim is Zukaza but i dont really get on aim often. You can send email to me through there though. Looking forward to brawling!

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Now that I think about it, 2v2 is not a good idea at all. From the 2v2s I've played, having 4 players increases the lag exponentially.

Good news! I will be returning to full activity in a few days, the hospital has recruited some new grunts to take off some of my workload. Try to catch me on AIM tommorow night for a Wifi battle.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Yay!...... Master Z is Back!!!!!! IMO I just dont think that a supposed battle for a better clan should be determined by a team battle. It should be a battle between the best of the best. The 5 vs 5 idea was cool. I mean i'm not against a team battle, i'm just saying that that alone shouldn't determine which clan is best.

Coming to think of it. The battle for the best clan should be something more substantial. If you guys get what i'm saying, it should have different criteria for example we have a best 5 category, a leader duel category, a team match and idk.. maybe a ranked officer duel. We should get together with b4b and decide this.

Also the title should have a set amount of time in which it should be held before another challenge is made.

IDK ... These are just suggestions. I'm up late doing a project OKAY!... Jeez

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm all for anything, just so long as you make sure RoK doesn't start up the whole disband clan fights thing.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Well I'm all for anything, just so long as you make sure RoK doesn't start up the whole disband clan fights thing.
I dont see why he would as the team battle as is isn't for clan disband.

If everyone agrees then we should run this by B4B and hear what they have to say.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
me and my teammate vs sagemoon and tudios was better than a lot of 1v1s i've played
not even kidding

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's also difficult to get everyone together for a 2v2, with timezones and everyones business and whatnot. We might as well do it after the DDA tourney for ranks...

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Spartan 334 and I fought our match for the tourney and he beat me score was Windlord (1) Spartan334 (2)

if anyone wants to fight me just aim me.

also how do i find out who I'm supposed to fight in the loser bracket? or am I gonna have to wait for that?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
don't worry about that tournament for now
i may just scrap enshoku's thing and start fresh with people who actually still show regularly because waiting for people is a pain

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I say we start fresh after filtering out all out members. So it would be easier on all of us to finish up everything and not have the hassle of hunting down half committed people.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i'm starting enshoku's tournament fresh
people like windlord, spartan334 etc need to re-sign up because the sign up sheet is EMPTY

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
all matches that you played under enshoku's direction OR matches you played under the "intra-guild" tournament or whatever i called it are void

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The ToC is starting soon, and today is the final deadline, I've given you time,and stated the date long ago, so you must have your rep decision by today.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
We'll have it done by tonight, theres just one person who still needs one fight in our clan, but if he doesn't, we know the rep.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Not a whole lot Whiteface, Ussi and Tudios move onto the ToC and we'll be starting the inner tourney soon. Will you be around for that?

ragnal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bro_Strider
3DS FC
1332-7877-3146
im in but i dont really post on SWF all the much =/ i really should post some more stuff i think this is like post # 3 lol

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Good matches last night, Ussi, Wolt and Betaz. I promise I won't be such a disappointment once I get back into the swing of things. ^^;

Top Bottom