• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
the upcoming 1v1 tournament will test your skills against a whole lot more than rok because it's vs all clans
the 2v2, though, experience vs rok will be good since it is vs b4bc

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
Sorry I don't mean to intrude onto rival clan threads but I just have to ask this question:

What if by some odd chance, RoK wasn't in the 2v2?

Odds are he most definitely will be but just thought I would ask.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
If he wasn't in it he'd have a fit and somehow break the game to have 5 characters on screen at once, and then play in the match.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I should, it's really hard to beat a Snake in my opinion, and I can't ever seem to beat this one guys Snake.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for taking a while, I had a few things to do. Good games though, sorry for leaving the smash balls on, I completely forgot!

Betaz

Smash Ace
So...Tired...work horrible...
-.-
anyways my schedule keeps getting fu**ed up
but if you want to face me please by all means send me a PM and we can set up some battles for a certain time...(please note that usually I am online on the EXACT time we set our matches...if your not there I may go onto allisbrawl and set up some matches there...if you see me online and I am brawling try to join the game so I know your online now and I'll quit and start a new room)
...anyways...apparantly alot has happened as I was at work...

EDIT/NOTE: if I am not online at the exact time.....my schedule got fu**ed up...

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
After seeing mostly everyones skill, I know theres no one better then Betaz, he rips hardcore. I honestly think hes the best in the clans here. Good games man, I thought I'd do a lot better, but I guess not.

Betaz

Smash Ace
heh ggs Wolt...I'm glad to see that I still have'nt lost my touch after about a week with no Brawl ^.^ you did get better though >.> I have no clue as to what happend to me on that Battlefield match though...

Edit: heh I didn't do THAT good ^.^ ...
on a side note in this thread a few pages back that I read today...I saw my name tossed around a few times...I don't know what exactly to say but I would like to play everyone here before I would even THINK about taking any positions...:embarrass

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Well I can personally vouch for fear 7 , Ussi, Wolt and Betaz as I've played them all. But this is why we need to play each other as much as possible, so that we can find out if they're any others. Also after we deal with this, we need to organise some team battle rooms, for practice.

Betaz

Smash Ace
Wolt he's not even in the tourney rep If you check it
heh you may want to check that thread again Ussi...
anyways I'll be avaible for an undetermined amount of time...I'll be adding everyone's friendcodes that are in the ToC thread on the guild boards

ermmm I'm gonna say that I'll be avaible at around 3:30 to maybe 6:00 pacific time...

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
the more pressing deadline is the wednesday one, the teams game, for dda vs b4bc don't forget

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
Commander of the Tellius Army

[Grand Anima]
Zareidriel
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Akron, Ohio [USA]

Brigadier Generals

[Anima of the East]
[Anima of the West]

Corporals

[Anima of Fire]
[Anima of Water]
[Anima of Wind]
[Anima of Earth]

Officers

[Anima of Courage]
[Anima of Soul]
[Anima of Character]
[Anima of Memory]
[Anima of Bravery]
[Anima of Spirit]
[Anima of Intellect]
[Anima of Will]

How do you become one of those?:random:

taza2013

Smash Cadet
soo...im a lil lost. the person im supposed to brawl still hast messaged me yet. sry i havent been on for a while, my internet has been down... construction in the neighborhood... but im open for brawls now =)

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
****, can't we just postpone the tourney with B4B? We are all on a tight schedule.

Top Bottom