• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I put name down on the list for the ToC. Also if anyone wants to fight right now I'm willing.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
you really shouldn't double post, just edit your posts.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Oh that was you? Geez, I never knew. Were those your siblings?

Ussi, good games, but thats all I have time for. I hope I convinced you of my skill.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Oh that was you? Geez, I never knew. Were those your siblings?

Ussi, good games, but thats all I have time for. I hope I convinced you of my skill.
^^; hehe yea.

And no they were friends of mine. They're kinda new into the Smash scene, so thanks for being patient with them.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
It was a lot of fun anyways. I'd gladly fight em again. I didn't know you were female, were all of your friends girls to?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
No you don't. It was 2. The first one, where I had to keep bring you back to my stock from my mistake as to walking 1 or 2 pixels into your fsmash, and the 1 I gave up on right after I 3 stocked you.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
It was a lot of fun anyways. I'd gladly fight em again. I didn't know you were female, were all of your friends girls to?
In those battles? Yea. They're just playing for fun, regardless if they lose or win. They enjoyed themselves (though one of your particular taunts kinda made them think you were a jerk lol)

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
do u want me to change chars so u could train ike vs others

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I will never use Ike vs snake whiteface ._.

oyi Whiteface i want to use someone else than ike, you want to train against others with ike?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
You're a good player, Who do you think you should practice against, character I mean

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Actually I think you aren't allowed to switch characters in the clan tourney. I think. So what do you think about mine.

Edit what the hell happened

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
You see that.... all I had to do was go back to basics. Mario... I didnt knopw that he could reflect the thunder now

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
In those battles? Yea. They're just playing for fun, regardless if they lose or win. They enjoyed themselves (though one of your particular taunts kinda made them think you were a jerk lol)
Was it the "Cry More!" taunt? Or my up taunt? Sorry about those, you can apologize for me, or whatever.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
I love this plumber
]
hEY Im taking a break ill be back.. gonna eat

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
okay then .. but remember we still have to discuss strategies for the upcoming tournament, depending on who reps us. Is there anyone else besides Wolt and yourself that you would recommend?

Top Bottom