• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
If I were to make a clan suggestion though, find someone that has some projectiles or long range attack. Things that Ike lacks.

^^;
He makes a valid point here, besides what are our plans after the tournament, I'm having my match tonight Btw

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Don't know. Lol . Maybe a super scramble deathmatch royal rumble fest 2008. Then everyone'll say who they think should go. Which is kinda like a tourney

Hey Ussi r u playing tonight I could go for a couple of matches.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I'll probably sit out on that tourney...

I've only gotten competitive recently, so my skills are probably not the best for a clan war like this..not right now anyway.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Lolz. I'm actually doing a psych project myself, just thought i'd sneak in a few.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
I am going to clean my room after I go to the park =)

(cuarto, not cuatro, and it was subjunctive tense, the biggest piece of crap ever... blaaaaaargh I hate spanish, no offense to anyone who might take offense...)

"Vaya" is the first person subjunctive form of "ir," btw.
I feel like a robot...

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
o.o ok i'll take over the tournament, enshoku if you do come back PM the results. If you don't then, Who so far had their matches and all? Just post or PM me, i'll continue the tourny.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
I hereby request a leave of absence until further notice. I will be gone from smashboards and delving deep into books to study and learn more about myself, and everything around me. I am no longer capable of running the tournament, I apologize for this...

~Enshoku
All the best to you and your endeavors. Do you write?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Actually I think we need to hear from Zar to see who will continue this.
what if he's so busy that when we fight B4B for our top whatever face off but we don't know our top? I think we need to figure out whose on top asap.

I think we should just fight each and everyone of us outside the tourney just so we know how good we all are.

Kiederen

Smash Cadet
yeah, i got my butt handed to me already T-T. yet, I shall persevere! There is a loser's bracket right? ^_^ good luck to the rest of you

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
This couldn't be a worse time. The two main leaders of the clan are out of action and we have to decide a rep for the clan tourney. So, any ideas on who to send? Nominations anyone?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Ahhh... well even if you want to nominate. we can only determine that by whether or not someone has played or seen an individual. That and how active the person is. So that makes things pretty slim dont you think.

If we're gonna shotgun this thing lets have everyone pool in their names right now and we'll nominate from there. What do you think Wolt.
P.s great matches the yesterday

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Okay so blue dragon and wolt.... I can at least vouch for Wolt. I dont know if ill be in due to the fact that I have work and I live further than everyone so connection will be an issue.

Anyone else. Lets just get this ball rolling so we can shotgun this thing.

also guys list your secondaries so we can get ample training against opponents.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm gonna add Wolt once the wii is open, family party going on at my house so alot of little kids playing brawl.

Secondaries: Pikachu

Trying to second: Marth and Sonic

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Cool. As soon as we settle this we're gonna get the secondary character training underway. After that Shhhhhh... Secret strategy planning.

Betaz

Smash Ace
*YAWN~* -.-
>.>

so how's everyone? I haven't played Brawl in such a long time...too busy with school -.- ...and watching anime...Wolt I havent played you in awhile care for some matches tomarrow at around 5:00 ish?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Sure Betaz. If I were to nominate anyone for the clan tourney it would be Betaz, hes the best I've foughten till now besides RoK, but I can't nominate him now can I?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Just put down your FC, where you live, and whatever secondary or other main you have. Zar will add you when he comes back on, but it may be a while. Welcome though, and enjoy your stay here.

Top Bottom