• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
ok, cool I guess we collect the nominee's for a few days then we'll have a few fights between then * not a tounament, just a series of matches under different conditions and we'll come to a decision accordingly.

@ Rok... Zar wont be here for a while Sir

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
ok, cool I guess we collect the nominee's for a few days then we'll have a few fights between then * not a tounament, just a series of matches under different conditions and we'll come to a decision accordingly.

@ Rok... Zar wont be here for a while Sir
I'm sorry, I thought you meant someone as a secondary that would take your spot if you couldn't participate :). My seconds are Captain Falcon, Lucario, and Snake.

BTW, when are you gonna fight me Rok?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i need to fight more people from the guild to decide who i would nominate, blue_dragon i'm gonna add you once i get done this online physics test (will take hours ._.)

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
hey guys do you have a rep decision yet for the tourney of clans, or are you picking now, or doing something that may take a while.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
when is the nomination due?
i'll change the deadlines and tournament format accordingly

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I'm trying to get eveeryone by tonight, but at very most it's next friday.

There will be some matches this week so try to choose as soon as you can.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
um we need a 2v2 team to fight against B4BC by wednesday, so I need all of you to find a teammate and report to me by Sunday, 11:59 PM EST latest
If you don't have a teammate, post NOW
We need to get this going or else the other team will win by default

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
what o.O i though we were doing like top 5 verses their top 5 O.o 2 vs 2 hmm well i need a partner, but i first want to go against blue dragon and maybe Wolt first before deciding who'd i want to team with. BUT GAH THIS THERMODYNAMICS TEST WON'T LET ME

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
I dunno, I was just looking in the B4BC thread. For the TOC, we need just one representative by Friday
For vs B4BC, it's
+April 9th it's the B4BC V.S. Deus de Animus Guild for best Ike organization thus far. (Format will be 2 on 2, no items and team damage ON. Legal stages TBA).
We need a 2v2 team.
If ANYONE is interested in representing DDA in either one of these, go here:
http://www.antiexist.com/DeusDeAnimus/viewforum.php?f=15

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Ussi, you and I have to fight then, as I don't believe we have yet.

I still say we have Betaz as our rep.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
okay so its Ussi, Blue Dragon, Wolt and ama(m/t) i guess. Is there anyone else that we can nominate. Everyone here add each other so we can spar, then give your honest critiques on who should be nominated. Someone should try to contact betaz as well.

And concerning the team battles against Blood, How many reps do we need for that.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i fought blue dragon, Wolt you're the last person i need to fight. Unless i need to fight betaz too. I'm off to work, Wolt if you can we can verse 11pm eastern time today. WA to NJ hmm well i did NJ to cali with no lag so if you got high speed greato!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if betaz wins against everyone he can represent
it is single elimination, which, compared to double elimination is worse for determining the skill of people below 1st place, but in this case it doesn't matter

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
No... you guys need to fight each other for a few rounds so that you could evaluate each other

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Since I'll be busy for the next week or two picking up extra shifts at the hospital, do you guys want to nominate and vote for a second-in-command?

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Edit: Regarding clan rep, NOT second in command. I'd vote ama for 2nd in command.

I'm nominating Ussi. In 10 matches (5 alt 5 Ike) he won 10. He plays more aggressively than I can defend against.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Wait a sec... Zar, you work at a hospital?

That's frikkin' awesome! What do you work as, exactly? Like, a doctor, or an intern or something?

(I'm not being sarcastic, I actually think that that's pretty cool)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
um we can use the intraguild tournament to decide who represents in ToC if you want
the deadlines will be strict but it can be made

OR we can make a new tournament consisting of ONLY people who sign up, which means only people active enough on swf will be able to participate.
the conditions are less than optimal but we have to sacrifice to make a deadline like that.

decide now

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
actually I'm deciding now.
i'm making a separate tournament for deciding who should go to ToC and the other one is just a competition inside the guild

Top Bottom