• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
So the Cobalt Avians actually cut their alliance with the Twilite Heroes? Thats something I didn't expect. Well, all the power to you RoK, I never thought you'd win anyone over, but it turns out you have sensibility afterall.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
I dont understand why we have this tension with some individuals, as long as there is reason and power behind Rok's words, there is no reason not to take his serious. He makes a good clan leader, we cant have a passive chump directing us, he would take the easiest and least risky way out. I like risky, makes things interesting. Don't you agree?

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
holy ****, thats a nice ike you got there rok.

lol, i love how I.ke is dwight eisenhower today.
NATIONAL IKE DAY!!!

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well, Z elda is Wisdom and G anondorf is Power, so is Link Courage? Gotta love April fool's day.

Looks like he is...

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
go to the f-ox forums and click on the thread "must be an april fool's joke" they have all the names in there. but not all the words.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
We should make a list of whats what before it goes away...

Edit: beaten just a lil bit...

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Video #1 : Sorry people; I'll be sure to tone down on the contrast for the next videos. Didn't know it was going to come out like that. On another note, you should like the music I added to it (ROFL)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NvyBi6ThkKU
just saw ,the video and i have to say something ,why you took it easy on him? i noticed you did on the way you moved on that fight ,on our fight you were more agresive than that ,just thought i ask .

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
*** Chuckles*** The music totally made that video, lolz. I loved it.

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Hey Rok, please update my info to have my FC, its under my avatar.

Also, is it too late to join this Ike elimination tournament deal thingy?

vanhelsing00000

Smash Rookie
hey guys sry i havent been on in a lil while. been busy. hey rok i got a game battles account how do i get signed up for the spring 08 season.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
whats been going on in this noob guild?

when do you guys want to set up your 5 best vs me?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ODIN787: I had on my headphones with music. When I listen to my Zune in all honesty, I think I play better; as it has songs and music that denote certain emotions so I am more aggressive. Otherwise, I'm not as aggressive, and a bit worse in my opinion.

Attention Everyone (In reference to xYz): It's just suppose to be VS him and he didn't agree to my part of the bargain. Ontop of that he's been sitting on my list for a long time now and hasn't been registered, meaning that he doesn't come online often in the least bit. Don't bother with him, he's useless.

Gill: Don't worry man, I'll take care of that right away for ya.

Vanhelsing00000: Yo, IM me at Omni hayato on AIM and i'll help you along from there. It's not too late to sign up yet and you need to start ASAP to try and get a really good ranking.

Biggie V.S. RoK #2-3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KkTjukS7I_4

XACE-K

Smash Master
Hey RoK, what time will the tournament start tomorrow and will the matches be set up in brackets or is it round robin play?

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
ODIN787: I had on my headphones with music. When I listen to my Zune in all honesty, I think I play better; as it has songs and music that denote certain emotions so I am more aggressive. Otherwise, I'm not as aggressive, and a bit worse in my opinion.

Attention Everyone (In reference to xYz): It's just suppose to be VS him and he didn't agree to my part of the bargain. Ontop of that he's been sitting on my list for a long time now and hasn't been registered, meaning that he doesn't come online often in the least bit. Don't bother with him, he's useless.

Gill: Don't worry man, I'll take care of that right away for ya.

Vanhelsing00000: Yo, IM me at Omni hayato on AIM and i'll help you along from there. It's not too late to sign up yet and you need to start ASAP to try and get a really good ranking.

Biggie V.S. RoK #2-3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KkTjukS7I_4
well that explains a lot ,nice fight anyway ,hope to fight you some time again when you are not busy .

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Good games RoK. I tried not to play so gay/campy this time although I did gimp you once. If anyone else is interested in fighting me in this clan then please PM me or aim me at hikaru293.

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
can i join in the tournament too and what time does it start?
Since you are in the clan, you will be in the tournament. I don't have the exacts but the tournament will start tomorrow and need to finish by Friday of the next week. At least this is what RoK was toying with when I talked to him on AIM.

And off topic but:

RPG Maker VX is eating my life away@_@

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
BLOOD-4-BLOOD TOURNAMENT
***Send me a PM if you're participating in the tournament. Put your Smash Tag online (Mine is RoK), your Brawl Friend Code (Post it, if you don't type it with your message and say "Under my avatar, or in my profile, you won't be added) and an AIM or MSN. You may contact people at your Leisure. But we will be meeting in the Private AIM chat B4BC so you know where to meet up. My AIM is Omni Hayato if you need to contact me.****

B4BC: The Tournament will go from this Friday to next Friday. Basically; You're going to need to "Round Robin". Basically, you're going to play EVERYONE in the tournament in order to try and decide who exactly is the top 8 of the clan (and who goes to the bracketts). You will record your wins/losses in two sections and send it to me. If any issues should arise, be sure to tell me and I will deal with that member. Any cheating results in immediate suspension; if not being banned from the clan. You should not think this is a extreme punishment, because no one will cheat, right?

Rules: The rules will that you will play ALL Three matches. Decide which stage you will start on, and what stage each player will play if they lose (counter-picks). Once those are decided, you may begin your match. These are the only rules you are to use. Record how many you won out of the three, I will be checking with everyone. So it goes like this.

#1 - Want to Do FD on stage one?
#2 - Sure, that's fine.

#1 - If I lose, I want to play Delfino
#2 - If I lose, I counter pick Brinstar.

#1 - If I lose on stage 2, I counter Pick Temple.
#2 - If I lose on Stage 2, I counter Pick Shadow Moses.

Simple. Best Scores promote. I'll have a list of players and their friend code sometime tomorrow.

3 Stock, No time Limit, Items off.

Legal Stages

Stage #1

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counter-picks #1

Brinstar
Delfino Plaza
Port Town
Castle Siege

Counter Picks #2

New Pork City
Temple
Shadow Moses Island

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
My gamer tag is in Japanese but I will change it to Taylor.

My aim is: muragaru553

My MSN is: kala_obie_wfts@hotmail.com

Brawl code is: 2707-0810-1038

I usualy have these messengers up so just leave a message and I will get to it as fast as I can. If the matches are too laggy with me, I will forfeit them but I will try to play in as many matches as possible. Oh, and my time is 13 hours ahead of EST so keep that in mind. (14, 15, and 16 as you travel further west respectively.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom