• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
s/n is omni hayato?
r u busy anytime after 6:30pm eastern?
best 3/5
you're gonna get Rok'ed noob.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ololollololo play me if you want I dont care If I need to do that to prove your a nubs lets go...
quit stealing my style, and learn how to write proper english. now we have grammar noobs here too.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Im out of the tournament already because my wireless router got fried thursday night by the lightning storm we had. I was excited about the tournament but oh well I suppose. I have to wait atleast a week now to get a new router from the company. Intrestingly, my modem still works fine, just my router is messed up.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
xYz: I find it funny. Your talking yet lack of action is really convincing. I swear; only noobs talk trash but are reluctant to back it up.
hmmm, i guess it depends on the edition of the book you're reading. i purchased my book in South Africa written in Afrikaans for $29.99 because i just couldnt wait for the english edition. anyways, that edition states (loosely translated) "vids or youre still a nab yourself" translate that to what you will, but i believe that connotes that before you start calling people noobs, make sure to disqualify yourself as a noob initially.
These statements were all quoted for being true....

Regardless, you're still sexYz in my book xYz.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
xYz: I got my own clan matches and Gamebattles to do. I beat your friend DraikRoan on GB, managed to get him. Anyways though, he was pretty good; Just IM me sometime Omnihayato, and we'll play then and I can smack you all around the place.

yoonkwun

Smash Apprentice
Edit : Tuesday will be the last day for registration. If everyone wants to; if we have no more than 16 people join; we'll just have a standard double elimination tournament on Friday; It'll be held at 7:00 PM Central Time (GMT -6), That's 8 PM eastern time respectively.
Kinda late, but I say yes to that, considering we only have 7 people left in the tourney and it doesn't seem it's going to get any more people.

NBK

Smash Rookie
Hello, im interested in joining, i believe i already contacted you on AIM.
State: CA
City: Rowland Heights
2nd char: Captain Falcon
FC: 3308-4272-6597

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Im still trying to figure out a way to play on my WIFI without my router. My modem is fine, just my wireless router is screwed up. Is there a cheap alternative for me to play my Wii online without my router for now? I cheap USB cable that is like a router maybe? Any ideas? Also, how does everyone here think about the C-stick for smash attacks? It seems very good and quick.

comboking

Smash Master
Okay Lets Get This Over With!

yes it is faster and ATTENTION EVERYBODY I HAVE HAD SOME REQUESTS TO BATLE ME I WILL DO DOUBLES OR SINGLES ON FRIDAY AT 12 O"CLOCK ON FRIDAY NIGHT IF MY FRIEND LETS ME USE HIS WIFI HE WILL BE MY DOUBLES PARTNER HE PLAYS DIDDY KONG!I want these matches recorded if you can do so

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Im still trying to figure out a way to play on my WIFI without my router. My modem is fine, just my wireless router is screwed up. Is there a cheap alternative for me to play my Wii online without my router for now? I cheap USB cable that is like a router maybe? Any ideas? Also, how does everyone here think about the C-stick for smash attacks? It seems very good and quick.
um no the c stick is slower plus you can't charge your smashes it's only good for lazy people and noobs
wifri johns

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
um no the c stick is slower plus you can't charge your smashes it's only good for lazy people and noobs
wifri johns
c-stick = good when button input lag is messing you up. You don't want to do a down tilt when you want to down smash and other directions. C-stick is only good for quick smashes. You only use when you need the move right away.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
yes it is faster and ATTENTION EVERYBODY I HAVE HAD SOME REQUESTS TO BATLE ME I WILL DO DOUBLES OR SINGLES ON FRIDAY AT 12 O"CLOCK ON FRIDAY NIGHT IF MY FRIEND LETS ME USE HIS WIFI HE WILL BE MY DOUBLES PARTNER HE PLAYS DIDDY KONG!I want these matches recorded if you can do so
...um what timezone? Eastern time? Mountain? West coast? :/

I'd offer to record some matches, they just have to be 3mins or less.

yoonkwun

Smash Apprentice
This isn't exactly cheap, but an alternative if you didn't know already: http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wc...goryId=62707&ddkey=http:SetCurrencyPreference

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I challenged Rok on GB.com - no answer
I looked for him online through s/n omni hayato
and i've added his friend code.

where you at rokky ?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Well well, its good to see you on the offensive sexYz the no0b testament.

Finally were gonna get to see some actioin around here..... woot

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
xYz: You never challenged me at all on GameBattles.com. I'm RoK the Reaper and your name never appeared. I wasn't even on all day today but I was on all day yesterday. You sure do love to pick the days I'm not around for you to say you're looking for me; I'm starting to think this is done purposely.

ATTENTION

I'm holding more Check-In's, you need to send "Check-In" as a line in a PM to my E-Mail and I will add you to the Check-in list, all of you who aren't checked in BY the end of the Month will be deleted from the clan. Repeat, DELETED. This is to insure that everyone is active, and if they aren't, they have got to go. I rather have a small, active powerful clan; than a large, clumsy one.

Edit: Those of you who I need to play clan matches with, I'm hella busy today so I may not be avaliable for matches until 11-12 or so.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Hey RoK, I'm just wondering, what happened to the Sagemoon matches (the previous ones)? He said you recorded them, and that you would post them...

I'm curious to see good use of Pit's arrows.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
...yes. With a particular tall guy wearing a ninja mask during one match. Was wearing a Persona 3 jacket for the heck of it.
ahh ok i thought I heard your name, i was the ike/gw player who got 5th. anyway sorry for the name callings and puttin you down before, im a nice guy in person ;).

Rok: u did get challenged newb.
im going to be online later today i'll look for you then.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
friends forever :psycho:

ok now on to business.

rok care to do a MM thru paypal?
$20
best to 5

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
I said that I wouldnt be able to be in the tourny but I got a Wii LAN adapter so now I can play online again. Just PM me thursday or friday, I can play anytime those two days. Just PM me and we can set up a time and day.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
It is wednesday, and dda's team for the 2v2 vs b4bc is ready
i bet you guys aren't hahahaha

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Bay Point and California and my secondary is toon link I posted on another guilds topic before I decided to join this one but I edited my post and someone qouted me -.-

Just ignore that :p

Edit: My bro gets on once in a while so if your fighting yoshi or something thats not me.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
EVERYONE

As you know there has been massive inactivity within the B4BC, so after the tournament is over; those who participated with be ranked in the first 1-8 places within the B4BC and given special titles within that.

Also; because I'm not exactly sure who all is still active; EVERYONE will be kicked out and everyone will have to re-register. I know this is a hassle, but I would rather have a small, active clan than a huge inactive one. So as of Friday, when you come back and see a BLANK front page; Send me a PM with ALL your information.

This goes to the people that also wish to join. Also, those 8 people (If you re-register) you're going to have work to do as well, so I hope you're prepared for that responsibility. BLOOD-4-BLOOD!

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Rok so am I in the clan? If so I think I might want to join that tourny I would just need to know what time and how it all works. [I'm new to smashboards so...]

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
I'm really looking forward to playing in this B4BC tourney, oh RoK i saw that video you played againts Biggie smalls. Lol you trashed him pretty bad, and that music went perfect with the match close to the end where you used Zelda's sandals of doom on Marth. Epic i would have to say. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Czc1TaGYyYs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom