• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exile724

Smash Cadet
I meant 10 people in total try reading... And your saying that 10 people could battle at very close times which would probably take some SERIOUS time to set up and plan working out the diffrent timezones and making sure everyone is available to fight at that time or do you just want to waist a couple days doing 1 battle between 2 people per day?

I realise they are suggestions but please at least think about which would be the easier thing to do getting 10 people fighting or getting 4-6 people fighting....

I don't like getting mad I just hate when these kinds of people come and bother everyone >.>

yoonkwun

Smash Apprentice
Guys today was the deadline for the B4BC Tourney, and apparently the ToC Rep thing too, so we need to post our results so we can decide the rep. My results:

ifthisisitsobeit: 1-2 LOSE
LCampoy8: 0-3 LOSE
Lord Naomasa No Contest
Venks: 1-2 LOSE
Gill: 1-2 LOSE
Xace-K: 3-0 WIN
RoK the Reaper: 0-3 LOSE

I think we all know who the rep isn't gonna be. =/

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
EVERYONE! If you're registering for the B4BC, See the Front-page. Everyone is kicked out and needs to re-register in order to keep member activity high. See front page for details.

Exile724

Smash Cadet
I don't need to have experiance it is simple logic rounding up 10 people is harder then rounding up 6 plus the more people the worse the event would be I say you stop talking.. just for a second anyway and think about the whole thing with all the diffrent time zones and when people would be available would make it harder not to mention yet again the more the people the fights will be a little bit worsend only the best of the best from each clan should fight do you honestly go against what the clan leaders decided in getting only 2 from each now your taking that number and almost tripling it actually since I think the clan leaders actually thought about the even I suggest we do just the two from each clan but instead of 2 vs 2 battles they do 1 vs 1 battles.

And are you both from a diffrent clan is that why you are being unkind to me and basicly saying that the area of numbers that this clans leader made are bad not to mention the other clans leader...

Well I'm sorry I didn't want to join that other clan I just thought that I would fit in better in this one basicly I would like to say shut the He*l up and I don't make the fights I finish them!

I am completely done talking to you, your welcome to keep talking to yourself..

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Rok nobody told me the tourny already happened ah!!!

Am I still going to fight in the tourny since I pmed you the info days ago?

=(

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
just played rok online and holy **** i got wrecked! i think i only won 2 out of 6 or 7 matches.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Guess I'll put down my results:

Ifthisisitsobeit: 1 win to 2 losses
lcampoy8: 1 to 2
Yoonkwun: no wins

Everybody else I didn't play against due to me contacting them and they don't respond or me getting tired of waiting for them.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I don't need to have experiance it is simple logic rounding up 10 people is harder then rounding up 6 plus the more people the worse the event would be I say you stop talking.. just for a second anyway and think about the whole thing with all the diffrent time zones and when people would be available would make it harder not to mention yet again the more the people the fights will be a little bit worsend only the best of the best from each clan should fight do you honestly go against what the clan leaders decided in getting only 2 from each now your taking that number and almost tripling it actually since I think the clan leaders actually thought about the even I suggest we do just the two from each clan but instead of 2 vs 2 battles they do 1 vs 1 battles.

And are you both from a diffrent clan is that why you are being unkind to me and basicly saying that the area of numbers that this clans leader made are bad not to mention the other clans leader...

Well I'm sorry I didn't want to join that other clan I just thought that I would fit in better in this one basicly I would like to say shut the He*l up and I don't make the fights I finish them!

Doesn't matter, tl;dr...

XACE-K

Smash Master

You shouldn't be talking because you're not a part of this.

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Um wolt RoK said I was in the clan... so are you anymore part of this clan then I am? the awnser is no we are all equals even rank doesn't give you the right to say your more part of the clan then anyone else.

And the fact that you are still bringing this whole thing up again shows that you don't know when to shutup >.>

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, but XACE-K was the one who said that, not I, be mad at him for saying you weren't apart of it, I never said you weren't in the clan or equal in rank or whatever the heck you were saying. Doesn't matter to me, so no skin off my back.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Um wolt RoK said I was in the clan... so are you anymore part of this clan then I am? the awnser is no we are all equals even rank doesn't give you the right to say your more part of the clan then anyone else.

And the fact that you are still bringing this whole thing up again shows that you don't know when to shutup >.>
I was the one who said it. I didn't mean to piss you off or whatever it's just that you kept talking about B4BC vs DDA meanwhile you weren't in the clan. Now that you are you can talk about it as much as you want, okay?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I think people like this thread because of the controversy, thats part of the reason I keep coming back. Who here haven't I fought that would like to battle?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
EVERYONE!

Once again, if you want to be added you need to make sure yoiu PM (private message) me your information. As I said, I'm working on the insignia to create a new layout for this smashboards thread. Also, I'm trying to get a sub-domain board (It'll have advertising, some better than none right?) For the B4BC since Smashboards continuous to crash on us. Please be paitent, thank you.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
It could be crashing due to insane amounts of traffic, which is the obvious choice. Maybe they need to upgrade or something, but that might cost more money.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ATTENTION

I thank everyone for waiting so paitently. It should be up in a few more days. I'm moving things and adding carpet, painting, all that crap is going on at my house ATM (Which I told a lot of people last week, which is why I was hardly avaliable for matches). But once everything get's settled I'll be able to devote my full time to the B4BC forum making.

What purpose would the old thread serve?: We'll still be talking on here to try and recruit more people from Smashboards, as well as try to keep up with others who have interest in B4BC. We will also use the boards and this thread in general, to keep up with our alliances (Hylian Hellfire/ Cobalt Avians) Please say Hello them for me PLEASE! I've been too busy and we need to let them know we still value them as allies (Hylian Hellfire - Zelda/ Cobalt Avians - Falco).

You haven't added me to the front-page yet?: Don't worry, I have your PM and will be adding you shortly, as I said; I'm bulked down by things and will get it done ASAP.

Once we have our own forums, what topics? : We'll have things such as the B4BC official tournament and Ranking's thread, Wi-Fi postings for any other tournaments that are Non-B4BC related. We'll have a room specifically for our allies to visit, casual discussion thread. Enemies thread that we shall discuss about them, and character specific threads for Ike V.S. Whomever matchups. More shall be talked about, but at a later date.

RoK, I'm starting to think Ike may not be my best character: I've noticed that early in the game; Ike is extremely easy to use, but as the game progresses, he gets harder and harder to use because how slow he is starts to become very evident. However; everyone experiences their bad days and everyone's technique doesn't work against EVERYONE. The thing to remember is that Ike, like most characters, techniques and familiar moves start to become known, once you improve your arsenal and become unpredictable, think about the stress it causes.

Any other concerns?: Just contact me at Omnihayato@aol.com State you're from the B4BC, your user name and I'll try to get to you ASAP. Please bear with me; thank you.

XACE-K

Smash Master
What purpose would the old thread serve?: We'll still be talking on here to try and recruit more people from Smashboards, as well as try to keep up with others who have interest in B4BC. We will also use the boards and this thread in general, to keep up with our alliances (Hylian Hellfire/ Cobalt Avians) Please say Hello them for me PLEASE! I've been too busy and we need to let them know we still value them as allies (Hylian Hellfire - Zelda/ Cobalt Avians - Falco).

Once we have our own forums, what topics? : We'll have things such as the B4BC official tournament and Ranking's thread, Wi-Fi postings for any other tournaments that are Non-B4BC related. We'll have a room specifically for our allies to visit, casual discussion thread. Enemies thread that we shall discuss about them, and character specific threads for Ike V.S. Whomever matchups. More shall be talked about, but at a later date.
Those are some good ideas and I can't wait for our own forums but how will we protect it from others who aren't in B4BC or aren't our allies?

On another note, 1,000th post.

comboking

Smash Master
you got that right!

COMBOKING SIGNING OUT HAHAHA have to go to bet got school and a smash til Dawn on friday to practice for so I won't be on the forums much this week i probally will on sunday! talk to you then!

B4BC=H!GH T!3R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom