• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
We'll be ready after the clan wars tournament.

Exile: Yes, you are in. Just provide your information for me in a PM (AIM/Brawl FC/ Brawl online nickname) And I'll add you to the lineup (It closes friday). Zukakza, you do the same.

REMEMBER! After Friday the front page will be blank EVERYONE WHO STILL WANTS TO BE IN WILL NEED TO RE-REGISTER. (This way I can make sure we have NO inactive members) thank you.

yoonkwun

Smash Apprentice
EVERYONE

As you know there has been massive inactivity within the B4BC, so after the tournament is over; those who participated with be ranked in the first 1-8 places within the B4BC and given special titles within that.

Also; because I'm not exactly sure who all is still active; EVERYONE will be kicked out and everyone will have to re-register. I know this is a hassle, but I would rather have a small, active clan than a huge inactive one. So as of Friday, when you come back and see a BLANK front page; Send me a PM with ALL your information.

This goes to the people that also wish to join. Also, those 8 people (If you re-register) you're going to have work to do as well, so I hope you're prepared for that responsibility. BLOOD-4-BLOOD!
This really is a good idea, I mean out of 38 members in the clan, only 8 joined in the tourney? And half the member list I haven't even seen post once :/

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
coolio. getting rid of those unnecessary members sounds like a good idea as long as im not one of them :).

comboking

Smash Master
EVERYONE

As you know there has been massive inactivity within the B4BC, so after the tournament is over; those who participated with be ranked in the first 1-8 places within the B4BC and given special titles within that.

Also; because I'm not exactly sure who all is still active; EVERYONE will be kicked out and everyone will have to re-register. I know this is a hassle, but I would rather have a small, active clan than a huge inactive one. So as of Friday, when you come back and see a BLANK front page; Send me a PM with ALL your information.

This goes to the people that also wish to join. Also, those 8 people (If you re-register) you're going to have work to do as well, so I hope you're prepared for that responsibility. BLOOD-4-BLOOD!

I will help with telling you what you did wrong in matches and technical aspects

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
B4BC!: I also have a few more announcements to make. I need help developing a "B4BC method" of playing Ike. Essentially; I've noticed our chosen character lacks in certain areas, rather; against certain people.

So far, I can beat the majority of Ike's or other people I play against, A MAJORITY. But the people who beat me all have the same characters in common. Pit, Metaknight, Snake and occassionally Marth. Pit has Speed and projectiles; and all he has to do is shield and he can punish nearly everyone of our attacks with a Smash out of shield. Metaknight is just stupid fast and his B moves are insanely hard to get out of; good strength and his up B can kill. Snake normally abuses the F-tilt, if he hits youi with his F-Smash it's lights out. He has more projectiles than anyone and lives a long time. Marth is very fast and a proper Marth will give Ike a hard time. As he can actually do his f-smash and before you can even f-tilt he can spot dodge to avoid your move. WTF?

What I'm saying is; that the only way we're going to be able to deal with these characters is to take what we know bout them, take what we know about Ike, what works against them and combine them together. Then we'll train like a Militia and perfect our techniques. I want to hold that either Friday nights or Saturday mornings; since I'm figuring a lot of people will be avaliable by them. What do you think about this? We'll experiment and everyone add in things and eventually we'll create a uniformed method.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
B4BC!: I also have a few more announcements to make. I need help developing a "B4BC method" of playing Ike. Essentially; I've noticed our chosen character lacks in certain areas, rather; against certain people.

So far, I can beat the majority of Ike's or other people I play against, A MAJORITY. But the people who beat me all have the same characters in common. Pit, Metaknight, Snake and occassionally Marth. Pit has Speed and projectiles; and all he has to do is shield and he can punish nearly everyone of our attacks with a Smash out of shield. Metaknight is just stupid fast and his B moves are insanely hard to get out of; good strength and his up B can kill. Snake normally abuses the F-tilt, if he hits youi with his F-Smash it's lights out. He has more projectiles than anyone and lives a long time. Marth is very fast and a proper Marth will give Ike a hard time. As he can actually do his f-smash and before you can even f-tilt he can spot dodge to avoid your move. WTF?

What I'm saying is; that the only way we're going to be able to deal with these characters is to take what we know bout them, take what we know about Ike, what works against them and combine them together. Then we'll train like a Militia and perfect our techniques. I want to hold that either Friday nights or Saturday mornings; since I'm figuring a lot of people will be avaliable by them. What do you think about this? We'll experiment and everyone add in things and eventually we'll create a uniformed method.
I second this!

yoonkwun

Smash Apprentice
I like the idea, but wouldn't we need people who specialize in those characters?

My secondary is Metaknight, but I haven't played him in ages.

comboking

Smash Master

I second that

Exile724

Smash Cadet
I love using metaknight and he owns majorly but somone I play against all the time (Who is like the ultimate player) Told me metaknight is easy to use >.>

Give me your opinions should I switch secondary character to like meta or something or keep toon link?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface

The beauty of this idea is epic. Might I suggest that you try to form alliances with clans of those "problem" characters for efficient practice.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
The beauty of this idea is epic. Might I suggest that you try to form alliances with clans of those "problem" characters for efficient practice.
White face makes a great point here. It surprises me that Olimar was not also included within these characters that can give Ike a hard time.

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Face dude go on the topic in that other ike clan I posted I wanted to join before this one and please edit your post YOU QOUTED ME...

Anyways... Zelda seems hard to use for me but she can be "Cheap" as people can it do you think anyone would care if I used zelda or metaknight or something?

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Oh yes I have used zelda a bit and I honestly don't care if she is cheap she owns and she is sorta hard to use well so.

I would like to request that my secondary could be changed to zelda =D

- Exile owns you!!!!

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
I would love to join, would anyone like to PM me information on joining. Forgive me if you have information on joining posted, my apologies for missing it.

I main with Ike and I believe I could learn a great deal of techniques and tricks here.

XACE-K

Smash Master

That is a good idea, I never would of thought of it. I'd be happy to help with MK, Snake and Marth battles.
I would love to join, would anyone like to PM me information on joining. Forgive me if you have information on joining posted, my apologies for missing it.

I main with Ike and I believe I could learn a great deal of techniques and tricks here.
Tell RoK your location, FC and secondary.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol you guys are hilarious...
Rok where are you?
when do you want that beating?

Exile724

Smash Cadet
I think we should do this....

1st best person in the other guild Vs 1st best person in our guild
2nd best person in the other guild Vs 2nd best person in our guild
3rd best person in the other guild Vs 3rd best person in our guild

The 2 vs 2 matches have a large chance of lag which could ruin the whole event with 1 vs 1 matches their is much less lag and the battles are better.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well it's also hard to get 4 people together with all our different timezones and changing schedules. Only 3 people on each side just doesn't seem to be enough.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
I think the best 5 would be good. Each player plays best out of 3 and overall it would be 3 overall wins out of 5 for the clan.

Exile724

Smash Cadet
5 people is too many it would be better for 3 people to be in then 5 well easier to acomplish I should say.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Oh yes I have used zelda a bit and I honestly don't care if she is cheap she owns and she is sorta hard to use well so.

I would like to request that my secondary could be changed to zelda =D

- Exile owns you!!!!
I've never really seen anyone call Zelda "cheap" before.
She does own.
She really isn't that hard to use. You just have to know her real well.
But congrats on finding a new, great secondary.

B4BC: Hello everyone :D Coming to say hello from Hylian Hellfire :D It's great to see that you all have composed a tournament and that everything is going spectacular. Filtering your members seems like a good idea. I think it'd be good if we were to do that as well :o Heh well we're always open for matches so don't be afraid head over to our forums/thread and let us know!

RoKtheReaper: I'm still awaiting our match. :] Tell me when you're open so we can arrange something :p

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
Hey folks, I'd like to join.

I live in Michigan, (the glove).

My secondary character: Toon Link

FC: Look at my info.

BTW, is it to late to join the tournament?

Exile724

Smash Cadet
It may be to late to join but send Rok your aim, brawl freind code, and brawl nickname now in a pm and you still might make it into the tournement.

HipsterKid: She seemed hard the first 10-15 mins but once I fought with her a bit she was easier to use and it was harder for me probably because I used her rarely in brawl and I used sheik in melee.

Ps: Exile owns you all....

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
5 people is too many it would be better for 3 people to be in then 5 well easier to acomplish I should say.
I honestly don't see how 3 is better then 5 or how it's easier to accomplish, it would take about the same time if everyone knew ahead of time what was going on. Also, Exile is impossible at owning anyone

Exile724

Smash Cadet
I'm too tired to have some random guy bother me...

Anyway, do you really think that 10 people could be rounded up that really are the best in the clan? We don't even have 10 people entering the tournys as it seems and the other guild may not even have 5 good players who knows... but didn't Rok have it so only 4 people had to fight yet neither clan is ready now you want to take that number and more then double it? I stand by my suggestion and hopefully you will all realise it's the right one...

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i dunno bout b4bc, but dda has more than enough people who are ready
sounds like just your clan isn't ready

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Zoso, I recorded that last match. That time when we kept hitting our punches and kicks was pretty funny : ) I'll post it up sometime today.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
RoKtheReaper: I'm sorry to say that I cannot decline Lord Naomasa as a member of our clan. Both of our standards for membership are different. He applied, fit the standards, is already familiar with our customs, and he is liked in our forums. I could not just go and mistreat him that way, seeing as has been one of the few from your clan to actually give effort into the alliance. I'm sure he did not mean any harm by trying to join our clan.

I'm sure that the best thing to do would be to give him the final choice on which clan to join. I honestly don't see a problem with the multiple-clan membership but you apparently do. We can try to work this out so not only are you and I happy, but Lord Naomasa can have his way as well. I'm sure the three of us can talk this over calmly and find a final decision.

I hope this doesn't interfere with our alliance and that you respect my decision.

With Best Regards,
-HipsterKid.-

Moo2

Smash Cadet
May I join B4BC?

Tag: Sinja
Secondary: Wolf
State: Ohio
City: Cleveland
Friend Code: 4897-5663-0291

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
Zoso, I recorded that last match. That time when we kept hitting our punches and kicks was pretty funny : ) I'll post it up sometime today.
Haha, dude that was an epic match... I definetly had fun. Looking forward to seeing it again!

Be sure to give me a heads up when its up.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I'm too tired to have some random guy bother me...

Anyway, do you really think that 10 people could be rounded up that really are the best in the clan? We don't even have 10 people entering the tournys as it seems and the other guild may not even have 5 good players who knows... but didn't Rok have it so only 4 people had to fight yet neither clan is ready now you want to take that number and more then double it? I stand by my suggestion and hopefully you will all realise it's the right one...
I'm sorry, but that just doesn't make sense. You're somehow thinking I said 10, when I said 5. 5 from each, and the B4B clan by far has more then 5 players that I'll bet are willing to participate. We are having a tourney for our ranks anyways, and we have enough, so I don't see the problem. Besides, nothing is definite, this has to be disputed by Zareidriel and RoK, we can only give suggestions. I just chose to show why yours wouldn't be as good.

Edit: Besides, your much more random here then I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom