• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ATTENTION!

Big thanks to NBK =] For the Forum name thing a ma bob.

Anyrate people. The forums are about ready to open. I still got a lot of work and all to do on it. But I figure it should be good enough before long. Bare with me if it's ugly. I'm new to this whole forum thing but members of the B4BC have generously asked to help me as well.

I'll be releasing the Link shortly. =] BTW. I'm going to try and set it where I must approve members to join, and only members can post within our boards. Ontop of this, I'll also ask you to send me a PM to show me what Username (It needs to match your smashboards one) you did and make sure you sign up. That way no enemies of ours can gain access with your name. Thank you for your paitence.

Ban3

Smash Journeyman
is fighting for his friends at Sugar Land TEXAS
What purpose would the old thread serve?: We'll still be talking on here to try and recruit more people from Smashboards, as well as try to keep up with others who have interest in B4BC. We will also use the boards and this thread in general, to keep up with our alliances (Hylian Hellfire/ Cobalt Avians) Please say Hello them for me PLEASE! I've been too busy and we need to let them know we still value them as allies (Hylian Hellfire - Zelda/ Cobalt Avians - Falco).

Once we have our own forums, what topics? : We'll have things such as the B4BC official tournament and Ranking's thread, Wi-Fi postings for any other tournaments that are Non-B4BC related. We'll have a room specifically for our allies to visit, casual discussion thread. Enemies thread that we shall discuss about them, and character specific threads for Ike V.S. Whomever matchups. More shall be talked about, but at a later date.
will our allies be included in our new fourms? or maybe just some delgates will be alowed in or no:confused:

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Supra: Yeah re Register

Members: Because my Grandma passed away last Friday (As you know), I have also been slow since I was moving stuff around my house as well. Tomorrow is her Wake, Friday is the Funeral. Estimated time of the Forum being ready to use is Monday or Tuesday of Next Week (I need to add more sections and figure out more controls) . The Estimated time of the FINAL completion of the Forum. (As in, with the new B4BC Icon and all) is by Friday of Next Week. Thank you for baring with me at this difficult time in my life as well as being very busy. Know that I'm doing as much as I can under the circumstances. Thank you.

BTW: Since I haven't checked my messages on smashboards from it crashing constantly; I may have missed your message about registration IF you re-registered. I'm sorry if this is causing frustration. Please send me another message about any problem you have and put "B4BC- registration" as I always check message from Members before I check anything else. Thank you.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Change in plans. Tomorrow I may be able to open up the forums. Lots of Progress made after a few hours of work. Just so you will all know.. it may not look like much and may not be as pretty but it's OURS. I'll work on trying to continue to improve it... but we have no ADS! XD

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Blood-4-Blood:Thank you for your support in the upcoming tournament. It's great to hear you all will be competing. As for our rep, Luthien will be covering that. I'll warn you that Luthien is one of the best in strategy. Either way, we'll be rooting for your clan as well!

Concerning matches, my friend code is 5155-2611-6099.
If you want to play, let me know so I can add you!
I want to work on this alliance as best as we can.
What better way to start than to start playing!
If I can play, I'm usually able to all night.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
As I said; still not completed with new topics to add (Taking many suggestions for new ones) But here's the Forum. NOTE. All Non-B4BC people shall be deleted. So use your name on Smashboards (Excately) and PM me that you have joined the Forums. Thank you.

http://Blood-4-Blood.oGameForever.com

BTW. Only members get to see some sections. So sign up =]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
BTW, In the tourney of the clans. Blood-4-Blood Rep (Me) has defeated the Rep for the Aethercide Clan (X_Final_X) Three stocking him in the first round, then 2 stocking him in the 2nd. WE advance. Blood-4-Blood for Life. No other Ike clan can compare to our brillance.

XACE-K

Smash Master
As I said; still not completed with new topics to add (Taking many suggestions for new ones) But here's the Forum. NOTE. All Non-B4BC people shall be deleted. So use your name on Smashboards (Excately) and PM me that you have joined the Forums. Thank you.

http://Blood-4-Blood.oGameForever.com

BTW. Only members get to see some sections. So sign up =]
The forums are pretty good for a start.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
BTW, In the tourney of the clans. Blood-4-Blood Rep (Me) has defeated the Rep for the Aethercide Clan (X_Final_X) Three stocking him in the first round, then 2 stocking him in the 2nd. WE advance. Blood-4-Blood for Life. No other Ike clan can compare to our brillance.
Nicely done, Rok.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Now 6/13 have registered. Way to go Rok, looks like we got a nice site going now. Its definitely better than trying to post in a crashing site. I'm registered under the same name i have here (as your instructions dictated) and i cant wait till we have our clan tourney to see who our top reps are :) Good to see that our clan isnt just all talk ;)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ban3: Nothing. However; I'm going to have everyone post on the thread "Information & Locations" which I'm going to make a location in order to discuss things. Similar to how our front page located people. I'll have a "Grand count" as well, and that should match up with our registered users. If it doesn't. I'll simply go by our list and go by the list of registered users and delete the ones that shouldn't be there. Very simple.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

We have three issues of MAJOR Importance. Well, only two but third is just for kicks xD

First: Please register at : http://Blood-4-Blood.ogameforever.com For our new forums. As you know, that will be our new main place of discussion and we'll try to migrate there eventually. We'll stay active on the boards (Or I will for new members) but that is all really.

Second: EXPANSION. I plan on utilizing Ike's from EVERYWHERE in order to make up Blood-4-Blood. Brawl Central, All is Brawl, just to name a few; including the official Nintendo Forums eventually. Try to promote members and get more. Remember, the more Ikes, the more power; the better the tournaments!

Last: I've defeated "Ussi" of Deus de Animus. One stocking him the first match, and Three stocking him the next match (Best 2 of 3, only 3 stocks); So far, we're the Ike reps for the Tourney of the Clans. Wish me luck! B4BC Pride!

Exile724

Smash Cadet
You shouldn't be talking because you're not a part of this.

Wow! I registered for the clan TWICE and I registered for the tournaments you guys are pissing me off.

Rok you have done nothing wrong but some of your members are simply idiotic, in addition I registered for the tournaments yet I saw nothing telling me when my matches were or if I was even in the tournament.

I quit sorry rok it's not your fault but I hate it when people gang up on the new guy, I would love to stay but I'm obviosly not welcome here nor are my suggestions although acording to your members everyone elses suggestions are important but the new guys suggestion >.>

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Wow! I registered for the clan TWICE and I registered for the tournaments you guys are pissing me off.

Rok you have done nothing wrong but some of your members are simply idiotic, in addition I registered for the tournaments yet I saw nothing telling me when my matches were or if I was even in the tournament.

I quit sorry rok it's not your fault but I hate it when people gang up on the new guy, I would love to stay but I'm obviosly not welcome here nor are my suggestions although acording to your members everyone elses suggestions are important but the new guys suggestion >.>
Hey hey, just because one person put you down (and he did apologize) dosnt mean that everyone here is like that. Don't go blaming a whole clan for one persons action, though that person should represent the clan in a good manner. As for in-clan tourney, i dont think it has started or will start for a while. I think Rok is still organizing everything, and it goes without saying, Rok has done an extremely good job with the clan (putting up the B4BC website) and reping us well in matches against other clans.

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Actually 3 or 4 people were treating me like crap if there is that many people in the guild that hate me just because I am new it doesn't make me feel very good.

And I don't remember getting one apology.

Thank you for being kind but I can't stand people who treat new members like idiots who can't give out suggestions and make them feel like they aren't in the clan >.>

XACE-K

Smash Master
Actually 3 or 4 people were treating me like crap if there is that many people in the guild that hate me just because I am new it doesn't make me feel very good.

And I don't remember getting one apology.

Thank you for being kind but I can't stand people who treat new members like idiots who can't give out suggestions and make them feel like they aren't in the clan >.>
/http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4304752&postcount=1380

That's my apology and I don't know about the other people but I will be nicer to you from now on.

Exile724

Smash Cadet
No I had sent RoK my info before I made any comments possibly days before.

Thank you so much for your apology it seems as though you two are not jerks but there are still several people that piss me off and I don't feel like dealing with that.

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Well anyway I am off thank you very much for those who were so kind to me and I would like to apologise for joining in with that one fight.

Peace out guys I hope to still be freindly with all of you in the future.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Exile724: Sorry about all of this. I had no idea any of it was going on. I would've did something earlier or tried to defend you, but I'm busy in multiple areas and only skim over everything and at one point; with my Grandma passing, I didn't get on for several days.

I would like to apologize on behalf of all of B4BC for the way you were treated. If you would give us one more shot I assure you nothing of the like shall happen. As you can see, our members are attempting to repent. And may I ask who started all of this?

XACE-K

Smash Master
I think it was somebody who isn't a member of B4BC. I said one bad comment and I apologized but I don't know who started the whole arguement.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
I think it was somebody who isn't a member of B4BC. I said one bad comment and I apologized but I don't know who started the whole arguement.
It probably was, i remember when i first joined everyone was really amiable and respectful. If we cant figure out who messed with you I'm sorry for the inconvenience's you have been caused. It would be great if you could shrug of the past and give B4BC a fresh start again.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Something about some guy getting burned by other guys from your clan who thought that he wasn't part of the clan... even though he was... wasn't...

And now RoK is like "OMG sorry, mah bad... come back and I'll give you a cookie!"
If I were Exile, I would sue for custody. Of the clan, that is XD.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Something about some guy getting burned by other guys from your clan who thought that he wasn't part of the clan... even though he was... wasn't...

And now RoK is like "OMG sorry, mah bad... come back and I'll give you a cookie!"
Lol, misunderstandings can happen. Nice try ;)

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet

Ah, I see. Yeah, since things have been rather hectic for me, coupled with the frequent crashes here, I haven't been on so much lately. To hear about someone getting burned by clan members is regrettable, but I am surprised that is the only news in the B4B thread.

One_With_Sumthing

Smash Apprentice
Irvine/California (United States/California)
0903-2951-0710
(Wolf/Link)
[Fire Emblem is the only game I actually liked though, and I haven't played Link's games. ><']
Er, I think that's it.
'K then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom