• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

XACE-K

Smash Master

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
EVERYONE

I updated the First post. If you're participating in the tournament make sure your name and information is up there, and that it all is correct. Let's get this underway. Deadline is next Friday. Remember. You Play 3 matches, playing 1 stage from each section of three per match. (Match #1, Match #2 (Counter Pick #1), Match #3 (Counter Picks #2) ).

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm curious to know so what made you choose those stages? I can understand Delfino Plaza and Castle Siege but what made you choose Temple and New Pork City?

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
A small matter but something that isn't going to destroy the world but I realized now, you cannot put 6 characters on the gamer tag. So, to make a short story slightly longer because I put in that phrase, my gamer tag is TAYOR.

There is significance behind it. Ask and I will tell.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Rok really needs to get on so i can get his BFC, and then yor guys can officially be in the tourney.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
K/kk - Internet slang for okay. A way of saying that you comprehend what another person is saying, or a way of saying yes. Usually in a way to thank the person who has given the information in the former.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT

I've changed some of the rules you need to play by. I'm really sorry if you've already did matches but you'll need to re-do them to the new rules. I did this so we can know who competes and I'll leave the other things out. Basically, it's stage selection. I'm taking out the huge and non nuetral stages (I had these in but I'm taking them out) Since our champion will be the rep for our clan. Good time smashing!

Edit : Tuesday will be the last day for registration. If everyone wants to; if we have no more than 16 people join; we'll just have a standard double elimination tournament on Friday; It'll be held at 7:00 PM Central Time (GMT -6), That's 8 PM eastern time respectively.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
yes, 10 char stands for 10 characters, and it's so you can submit a small message, the reason I put 10 clans is because people often theme the 10 char to other things (10 clans, 10 charizards, ect)

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
So what going on here Ike nubs player :0 dont y ou got a lesson about ike cant be played by newbie lolololol stop him
Um, I understand your english may not be the greatest but asking about a internet forum trend does not constitute as needing skill in playing a character in a video game or in video games in general.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
wtf are you talking about dude Im just saying that 98% percent of ike player here are completly nubs thinking ike can be good in their hand cuz hes cool

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
that lie for this threat/board is full of NOOOB PERIOD

and man wtf your fast did you wait all this time refreshing your page until I post >_>

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet

and man wtf your fast did you wait all this time refreshing your page until I post >_>
That brings no validation to your point. No, I did not wait for a response. I cooked some lunch and ate it and seen that you responded. The internet may be boring but not enough for me to spam refresh until somebody responds. If that were the case, my post count would be through the roof...

Wolt

Smash Journeyman

You have hardly any credibility, why don't you try back yourself up with proper readable English before you go spatting at others? And how do we know your not as much a new player as us? You could be much worse for all we know.

XACE-K

Smash Master
So what going on here Ike nubs player :0 dont y ou got a lesson about ike cant be played by newbie lolololol stop him
You do realize that your still a member of this clan and you haven't left yet have you?

You have hardly any credibility, why don't you try back yourself up with proper readable English before you go spatting at others? And how do we know your not as much a new player as us? You could be much worse for all we know.
QFT

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
by what time will we know who two you pick for your b4bc vs dda battle, and by when do we need to submit our team?
also what time will it be that the actual playing happens about

Black Waltz

Smash Champion

i always thought canadians were nice people...maybe only in british columbia but watevs.

vanhelsing00000

Smash Rookie
whats with this guy talkin trash ( with nothing to bak it up ) if he wants to play ill show him how much of a noob HE is

-peace-

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
you're all noobs in my book. :embarrass
hmmm, i guess it depends on the edition of the book you're reading. i purchased my book in South Africa written in Afrikaans for $29.99 because i just couldnt wait for the english edition. anyways, that edition states (loosely translated) "vids or youre still a nab yourself" translate that to what you will, but i believe that connotes that before you start calling people noobs, make sure to disqualify yourself as a noob initially.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
xYz: I find it funny. Your talking yet lack of action is really convincing. I swear; only noobs talk trash but are reluctant to back it up.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Hey RoK, on your game battles sig, what does XP and Rep mean, or I shoud say, how is it scaled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom