• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
not as hard as RoK got owned in wifi wars lololol
ok, lets see how hard you get owned in a matchup with me. Tell me some time and date---I prefer evenings and we can have some matches. Telling how others got owned has nothing to do with your skill, unless you were the one who beat them. In fact, bragging about anothers skill really makes me think you lack any.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
No, but it does show the person you're talking abouts skill. For example, I could say that Silent Wolf is not as good as M2K. Its known..... But i dont have to be greater than any of them to make that statement.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
He was also referring how his skill is great. I was just clarifying that his statements made him look like a fool, especially since he made 4 in a row, didnt bother to edit and make it all one, and wasted my window space. By the way, what does lololol mean? Does it mean Laugh out loud out loud out loud because that makes it look like you have a stutter problem. Ok ama(m/t), you play Kirk so I can mock how bad you lose to him. See, that doesnt make me look better. If you want to put others down, back it up with action and show us by beating me or RoK or Kirk or any other skilled Ike player. Before you do that, dont mention about others being terrible. Ok, so RoK supposedly sucks from what your implying, what does that make you since you are even worse than RoK?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
How did I get owned in Wi-Fi wars? I got disqualified for not checking in (I made it out of pools). I had another tournament today; which I went with my local crew on. So tell me, how exactly did I get owned?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Double post, Screw it.

All non B4BC members: You're going to have to wait to get your ***** kicked. I'm trying to update for the clan. Inbetween tournaments (Non-Smash related); the hordes of PM's I get, people challenging me left and right and my own training, you'll have to wait. B4BC needs comes before your owns, remember that.

B4BC members: I need to try to update the front-page with some information on our new members, I'm sorry I'm getting behind on this stuff but I'm getting overwhelmed with a lot of things. I'm not too worried about it, I can keep it up; I'm just asking all of you to bear with me on this little matter. I hope you all understand, as I want to get around to making the forums/ fighting and giving advice where applicable. We'll also be holding the tournament this week for our representitve to be in the clan tournament thing.

ama(m/t): Besides Smash, I have other tournaments that I go to for other things. I completely missed the Wi-Fi tournament because of me not being here due to ANOTHER tournament. You didn't even make it; or you didn't bother to enter period. I at least made it through my pool to the god **** tournament, what does that say about you? Matter of fact.

I have not seen a single god **** person talk of playing you, or a single person saying **** about your skill. Furthermore, it seems you're all up on B4BC's and my ****, will you please hope off the crap and stop dickriding? Geez man, you talk a lot of **** for a ****** that doesn't want to do something.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Blood-4-Blood: Hello everyone :] Just stopping by to reply a friendly greeting that RoK so kindly left our clan. I agree, an alliance should consist of more than just aligning and nothing more. If we want things to work out between our alliances, we have to keep up the connection between us. I hope things are going great for you clan! I hope we can start some of those matches soon!
Its good that we are getting good relations with other clans, way to boost positive diplomacy B4BC. So does this mean that we are going to try reaching to other clans?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
you talk a lot of crap for someone who has a 20% vs kirk lolpwnd

lord naomasa we can play smash bros if you want sometime after tuesday ends

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
^ do you realize you what you just said? kirk is THE BEST with ike. anyone with a win over him must be really, really good. seriously man you just gotta stop talkin junk. at least try to stay netural with everybody so your not hated.

X_Final_X

Smash Rookie
I just wanted to say sorry to the B4B Ike clan for the remark I made at the TWH forums. I hope that you can all forgive me. RoK posted what I said in an earlier post if you didn't see it already.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Cobalt Avians: I am RoK the Reaper, the leader of the Blood-4-Blood Ike Clan. I wanted to know if you wished to form an Alliance with us so you can get in sufficient Ike practice; and us against Falco mainers. We're quickly becoming a major super power within the Ike clan community, though to let you know we are not very well respected for our attitude, but of our skill; as others are often afraid to clan war us. (Seriously).
You're **** right you're not respected.
We're very good to our allies and promote good relations; and show them to utmost respect and curtesy. Currently, our only alliance is the Hylian Hellfire Zelda clan, which is going along smoothly. Out of the Fox/Wolf/Falco threads, yours is the most active and the front-page is the most organized. (Wolf has a lot of crap on his such as "potential movesets" which should've been taken down) and the leader in this clan seems active.).
You little *****, you don't ****ing insult my clan. Just because Raul has a life and doesn't stay on forums with his thumbs up his *** all day doesn't mean the front page ain't organized. You think you're good with Ike? I'll declare a ****ing clan war, and I'll beat you with my Ike, Link and Wolf. I am the true first leader of the StarWolfSquadron, and I urge you to grow some balls and fight me. Go here if you have the balls, http://xat.com/chat/room/23812135/?p=0&ss=2 .

If you choose to form an Alliance with us; I ask that you break off your alliance with the Twilight Heroes Link clan. We're currently at war with them and I destroyed one of their members already, he had admitted he was nowhere near my level. My other members are of very similar level, and could help you out tremendously. Please respond to this in a timely manner, thank you Cobalt Avians.
Haha, I'll be sure to ****ing ally up with them.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
rok is a true politician
talks big and milks every tiny victory
makes up things that are difficult to disprove
immediately covers up every loss
regardless of how slimy it is, it takes a certain talent

which is to say nothing about his smash "talent" which is nonexistant

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Biggie Smalls: I'm going to crush you. Take your words, shove it up your ***. You don't talk to me like that; you've sinned against the God of RoK and you're about to get your *** an eternal ****ation. So, you're the true leader? Good. Once I crush you I'll be sure to let everyone know what a fool you were.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
****. Things sure do get interesting quick. I feel the need to issue some damage control. I just don't like where this is heading.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
You little *****, you don't ****ing insult my clan.

Haha, I'll be sure to ****ing ally up with them.
First off, he was not insulting your clan, he was complimenting anothers. Second, the fact you simply ally with another clan in spite shows your foolishness.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I think it goes with the saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Or something like that.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
no one respects b4bc period
no one likes rok's attitude, and there has never been any case where their skill was tested anywhere besides within their own clan
nothing there gets respect from outside
a "superpower within the ike clan community" ...
lol

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
there has never been any case where their skill was tested anywhere besides within their own clan
Thats why RoK beat Odin from the Twilight Heroes (with respect to Odin)? Yeah, no fighting outside the clan eh. Thats just a plain wrong statement. I myself have had some matches with Hylian Hellfire clan and Twilight Heroes. Get your facts straight or dont state any at all.

By the way Wolt, a very true quote indeed : )

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Biggie Smalls: I'm going to crush you. Take your words, shove it up your ***. You don't talk to me like that; you've sinned against the God of RoK and you're about to get your *** an eternal ****ation. So, you're the true leader? Good. Once I crush you I'll be sure to let everyone know what a fool you were.
Haha, you really think you can intimidate me? The chances of you beating me are as slim as Paris Hilton. Get back on the ****ing chatbox so we can start this ****ing match.

no one respects b4bc period
no one likes rok's attitude, and there has never been any case where their skill was tested anywhere besides within their own clan
nothing there gets respect from outside
a "superpower within the ike clan community" ...
lol
Quite true, random person.
First off, he was not insulting your clan, he was complimenting anothers. Second, the fact you simply ally with another clan in spite shows your foolishness.
Are you ****ting me? He purposely implied my clan was full of idiots. I'm not even talking about his clan, I'm just talking about that little ****er who calls himself an Ike main.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ANNOUNCEMENT B4BC: We're now at our second alliance, The Cobalt Avians Falco clan. Please stop by and Welcome them http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141487&page=12 That's their clan's URL.

Now, I want everyone to know that Falco and Zelda are both formidable allies, and Cobalt Avians and Hylian Hellfire will be some of the best. I encourage you to fight them and to promote our clan, friendly communication and gameplay; and also to learn from what they have to offer in terms of the things that make their playstyles different and similar.

I don't plan on us having them up on our Alliance list just to be alliances. We should share these forums, ours and their's, plan activities together, interact and host tournaments and other little things. I plan on getting together with their leaders and planning things for all of us. Thank you greatly Blood-4-Blood and please give our new Comrades-In-Arms a a thank you and Salutation!

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Haha, you lost all matches with Ike so you switch to Zelda and dins fire spam? Nice.

Let's give it one more game, and here's the deal: it's being recorded.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ATTENTION: I did the matches with Biggie, and even included me putting in his friend code so everyone knows it's not fake. Here is the conclusion. We only used 3 stocks. No time limit.

Match 1. RoK = Ike, him = Ike. I won, 3 stocked

Match 2. RoK = Ike, him = Wolf. I won, 3 stocked.

Match. 3. RoK = Ike, HIm = Ganondorf, I won, 2 stocked. I messed up and he managed to get that **** warlock punch on me. But he died soon after.

Match. 4 RoK = Zelda (My secondary.) Him = Marth. I won, 3 stocked.

Videos soon to come.

Edit: Just noticed his post above me and there's no point in lying. I have complete evidence. I'll upload from me having to turn the **** game on and adjusting the camera if I have too. You're ****ing pathetic.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
ATTENTION: I did the matches with Biggie, and even included me putting in his friend code so everyone knows it's not fake. Here is the conclusion. We only used 3 stocks. No time limit.

Match. 3. RoK = Ike, HIm = Ganondorf, I won, 2 stocked. I messed up and he managed to get that **** warlock punch on me. But he died soon after.

Videos soon to come.

Edit: Just noticed his post above me and there's no point in lying. I have complete evidence. I'll upload from me having to turn the **** game on and adjusting the camera if I have too. You're ****ing pathetic.
Haha, you did beat me bad. I only teased you to see if you had actually recorded it. Anyways, I'll record some other matches. You already beat me really bad, right?

yoonkwun

Smash Apprentice

Videos soon to come.

Wow, this kid's pathetic. Gets mad and cusses for no reason, then gets dominated 4 times. Can't wait to see the vids of you owning his sorry little ***.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Quit trashing Biggie, guys. He's done his fair share to found and organize his clan, he was angry at a remark made about it. I would do the same thing.

Anyway, I really just dropped by to say hello to all you...Ike people. Recent alliance, yada yada yada. Just thought I'd greet the new neighbors. How is it?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Brawler12: Blood-4-Blood will be present in the Clan Tournament. I swore I sent you a Private message, but if I didn't; my apologies. But we shall be in attendance.

Everyone: Thank you for your congrats', but there's a reason why I said I shouldn't form an alliance with the wolf clan, and you'll see it. I'm sorry the vids aren't up yet. I wanted to find a way to crop the images so I don't show a small picture on youtube and just now found it out. They'll be put momentarily but I want to put some more things in it =] Just music wise.

Viroxor: Hello, and thank you for dropping by. I could understand if he trash talked and could at least half-way backed up what he said... It felt like I was playing someone who just got the game with very little knowledge of any moves, including his main; Wolf.

We welcome the alliance and hope to be peaceful neighbors and fight with you in order to better understand yours, as well as our character better. We'll be in contact and try to arrange an activity soon. Same to you Hylian Hellfire.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Quit trashing Biggie, guys. He's done his fair share to found and organize his clan, he was angry at a remark made about it. I would do the same thing.

Anyway, I really just dropped by to say hello to all you...Ike people. Recent alliance, yada yada yada. Just thought I'd greet the new neighbors. How is it?
Eh, he is always like that... You should see him when i beat all of the best players... lol... pure gold. Biggie is pretty good with wolf... not the best though, he is really easy to counter.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
So RoK are we gonna have that match ever. I want to get it on recording this time cuz last time there was recording errors apparently

Edit: nvm april fools joke, i get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom