• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Hey Rok, you played well online yesterday, too bad i lost more than i won but oh well. If your wondering why Olimar started playing its because my friend wanted to try your Ike with his Olimar. (He got beat lol, said it was because he was using wii remote and nun chuck). But none the less, your a great Ike player, keep it up. Ill be looking forward to taking more wins from you in the future my Captain of B4BC.

Matt Kar

Smash Rookie
This is off-topic, but if i had to choose between rok and hilary for president, i think i'd actually choose hilary..

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
xYz: I don't want an incompetent fool in my clan. You're trying to get me to disband an organization, a very powerful one. And if you win you get the PRIVLEDGE of joining it? Screw that. I want your Smashboards account.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Terrible leaders take risks too. George W. Bush took a risk by rushing into Iraq. It wasn't a smart move. Nothing was thought out well-enough. You are doing the same thing.
And great leaders took risks too! The founder of the Han Dynasty of China, greatest dynasty in chinese history, Liu risked everything on one man, and it payed off. Lord Oda of Japan risked almost everything multiple times, yet, he's the great unifier of Japan. There have been leaders who have lost everything, yet there have been leaders who have gained everything. Liu Bao, a chinese prefect was content with his little territory. "Why risk losing it by attacking anybody" was his defense. He was defeated by a more ambitious prefect. The fact is is that great people have risked much. In order for one to gain, ohers must lose. Its a fact of life you better learn.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
If its not important then dont respond. If its just a game it shouldnt bother you. But because you respond, it holds some importance to you.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
RoK, if I decide to pick up Ike again later, and this clan beats the DDA, would I be able to rejoin? (I resigned a few weeks ago)

He is still currently one of my secondaries so I wont be doing this anytime soon though.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Lord Naomasa: Kick *** =] REMEMBER! WE HAVE A TOURNAMENT NEXT WEEK!

Wolt: Yeah, I am. Anytime I'm on and you're on and you wanna play; just put something in the little bar.

Clan: I need to have more activities and more interactions with the clan. I've attempted to hook up my scanner but it's going gay on me cause of Vista. If I can get it to work, I can scan in the design and redesign the whole clan thread. I also want to start assigning more positions; and ifthisistobeit suggested we should have our own forum apart from Smashboards, so I will be getting started on that once I get a new scanner. I appreciate everyone in this clan for fighting for its ideals, and appreciate the input of all of you. Don't feel just because I'm the leader that you have no input and whatever I decided on, that's what it is. That's why we have votes, suggest some and we'll try to work it out. I have love for all my clan members.

Clan war: as you all know we have a clan war coming up; I'm going to try to change it to the Five on Five format. The tournament will be the top 5 in the clan from the tournament; if we dont' have enough members active to do the tournament, or can't decide on who it is; I've already got in mind those who will fight for us based on the skill I've seen. Others have some to learn, but I see potential in all of you. I'll also be writing a few of my own strategies once the forum is created and I expect for everyone to do the same and what has worked for them. The objective is for us to be merciless and reign over Smash. As much as people down talk us, NOTICE. They never wish to fight us with something on the line. And there's a good reason for that; nothing puts fear in your Heart like a skilled Ike. Blood-4-Blood-4-Life.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ifthisisitsobeit e_e; Really REALLY sorry about that.

ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm thinking about having that as a logo (Just a sketch). It would be fire inside; and I'm thinking about giving her devil horns, not sure yet. What do you think? Like it? Yes or no? (discuss)

If you vote no, help me with what you WANT or think the Logo should be and give ideas.

If you vote YES. (Or say yes). I'll redraw this and ink it and color it. =]

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
ifthisisitsobeit e_e; Really REALLY sorry about that.

ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm thinking about having that as a logo (Just a sketch). It would be fire inside; and I'm thinking about giving her devil horns, not sure yet. What do you think? Like it? Yes or no? (discuss)

If you vote no, help me with what you WANT or think the Logo should be and give ideas.

Mmmmm, smexy smexy wings... What or who is the female looking silhouette supposed to be/resemble?

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Its also just an idea but I have seen a few people from rival clans or enemy clans who want to have a fight with RoK. My idea is have a top 5 in rank, and in order to fight RoK, you have to beat the top 4 and finally you can fight RoK last. We cant just have people randomly asking for duals. Basically, defeat the 4 best in B4B and you can finally fight RoK last. Maybe best 2/3 for each battle? Being a clan leader, RoK has more to do than just fight opposition and our enemies, especially with him working on our own forums.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
If you cant beat the first 4, than you cant hope to beat RoK. If anyone thinks they are the best, they should not have a problem beating the first 4 and RoK. Not only does it help RoK out some, but it also makes us want to be on the top 5 so we can defend our clan at all times. The honor to be the defenders of B4B will push B4B members to get better.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
i said i was not going to post again on this thread out of respect of territory but i got to say this to ROK ,nice matches ,i am no match for you on competitive terms and i guess you really are not all bark and no bite ,the last match we had i pretty much quit that round cause of boredom but you did beat me fair and square and i admit it like the man i am so since you are on my friend list on brawl even if we are enemies you have my respect as a player ,( i still think you need to work on your attitude and how you talk to ppl but once you work that out your clan will do just fine.)if you need to spar again just pm me and ill get right back to you ,take care .keep training your ike skills ,you are good but you are not the greatest ,no one is ,you may be the best for some time but sooner or later someone better will beat you keep in mind that .

ps .if you want to brag on how you beat me be my guest ,im no sore loser and i am not the competitive type so anything you say wont affect me a bit ,i know when i have lost ,and you did beat me .

X_Final_X

Smash Rookie
:)Hello B4B......I'm from Aethercide and I'm not here to start anything bad or mean.

Hearing as how your leader RoK says he has the best Ike I would like to request a match to see his skills first hand. If you decide to accept RoK please contact me by PM.

This will be a friendly match as I have decided to do this without Aethercide's consent. I'll will not be representing them.

Regardless of who wins or losses can we please not flame or insult......I would like to keep this as friendly as possible.

yoonkwun

Smash Apprentice
This seems like a large and well-organized clan.

FC: 0044-2635-5737
Alternate: Meta Knight

I think I'm fairly well with Ike, probably not the best. But I will practice a lot for the upcoming tournament! :) Also, please note the first letter of my name is a 'y', not a 'v'. Many people mistake it for voonkwun, while actally yoonkwun.

Can somebody please clear up the 'checking in' process for me? Should I check in now? I don't want to get suspended, nor read through 75 pages of posts.

That's actually really good for a sketch, after redrawn and photoshopped I think it could turn out pretty well.

578529th Edit: I added you on Brawl FC, RoK. Maybe we can play sometime.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
X Final X, don't expect anything friendly from RoK, he will fight you, but him it's like war. And he doesn't have the best Ike, Kirk or Azen or someone else do, maybe even Ken, but I have yet to see him play.

Des

Smash Rookie
I would like to join. My secondary is Wolf and I live in GA. I aspire to become much better with Ike.

X_Final_X

Smash Rookie
X Final X, don't expect anything friendly from RoK, he will fight you, but him it's like war. And he doesn't have the best Ike, Kirk or Azen or someone else do, maybe even Ken, but I have yet to see him play.
Yeah I know Kirk and Azen are really good but they're like in a class all there own......so they don't count lol.

Well in the fight I don't want him to be friendly.....I want to fight him at his best but afterwards I at least want him to be respectful. I don't like flaming or any of that but don't get me wrong I'm not a coward or anything (If I was I wouldn't be here right now)

All I want is to test my skills against a good player. If any other member would like to face me please feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom