• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridgeman

Smash Cadet
Anyone who wants to Brawl a decent Ike player(myself) go ahead and PM me with details.

Actually, anyone who wants to add all clan players in general go ahead and PM me with consent and I will add both your Brawl and Wii code(for messaging outside of SWF), unless of course you only want me to add one specific code, which is alright as well.

Also, Rok, that guide you are planning on making for guild members is not only a good idea for guild perks, but also useful for you, because if there is info in it that will give us an edge in battle, then you can indeed be the ruler of the most skilled Ike clan.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i hate to break it to you but there won't be anything in that guide that will make you win

vanhelsing00000

Smash Rookie
hey sup guys. a wierd alliance with the zelda clan but thats kool ill stop by and say hi. anyone wana play pm me a time and FC and well play!!!!

comboking

Smash Master
how come people are leaving we haven't even found out which clan is better!

I like this clan because we don't say other members suck just other clans!

Hey ROK can yoyu put a link to roith's guide and also a link to mine!

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Thats funny Comboking, saying that you guys don't say others suck.

I really don't see the need to find out which clan is more 'supreme', because all it'll do is cause more flamebait. Alliances sound like a good idea, and kinda cool.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
yo Rok i wanna join the clan. is that cool? ill PM my friend and brawl code as soon as i get my wii. and i wanna play you too, you said youve only lost a couple matches out of like 100 so id like to try my shot. i havent played anyone good yet. peace.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Rok is big newb , he lost to kent 9 times.
get owned....
Rok hurry up and play me, so you can john about it later.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
yo Rok i wanna join the clan. is that cool? ill PM my friend and brawl code as soon as i get my wii. and i wanna play you too, you said youve only lost a couple matches out of like 100 so id like to try my shot. i havent played anyone good yet. peace.
hi, rok is out for a while and he wont be able to enter in your info until he gets back. so right now just post your:

Secondary Character:
Brawl Code:

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
oh alright so
scondary: bleh the only other character ive played as is falcon since i use to main him but he sucks. so i guess Falcon it is.
brawl code: ill edit this and let you know as soon as i get my wii.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Ok, posting my info. now... =P

Secondary Characters: Link and Marth
Brawl FC: 5155-2703-6673

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
xYz: I've had you added for a while; then took you off because you NEVER added me, it said awaiting registration for the longest. You IM me, I'm on all the time (but not much as of late). AIM is OmniHayato, come and get some.

Brawler12: sorry man, thought I added you; I'm getting behind, please forgive me. Give me your secondary characters. I'll go ahead and add you and just add them when you see this.

Colaya: WELCOME TO THE B4BC!

ComboKing: Sure, please post the thread link in here and I'll get it. Sorry but I've been busy, I should've did that a while ago, thank you for reminding me.

Joan Diaper: Thank you for that! Welcome to the Blood-4-Blood clan.

Black Waltz: I REALLY REALLY appreciate you helping out while I'm away preparing for those tournaments. =]

Lord Naomasa: Welcome to B4BC! The Elite Ike Smasher's Clan!

Hipster: Thank you, we look forward to Alliance and matches with the Zelda Alliance, Hylian Hellfire!

To Everyone else: Currently, we're waiting for a response to the "Twilight Heroes" Link Clan. I also want us to get matches against Pit/Metaknight since they also give us trouble. I would do Marth, but I personally hate him; No offense to anyone.

My Guide: The guide I will write will have my style of playing. It will have nothing to do with damage, percentages, or basic knowledge of moves (I assume you to learn those already from the guides of Roith and ComboKing). Mine will be strictly my technique, and some mindgames I've found, and what are becoming stale, dull; and other moves and what not.

vanhelsing00000

Smash Rookie
THANKS rok for completely ****** me lol! seriously tho it was fun thos las games came a lil close. hopefully i didnt suk too much lol

-peace-

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
JD: I'll change that soon, very very sorry for the Mixup.

Group activity: I'm going to need everyone to get AIM for the clan tournament; I'm going to be hosting a room, I also plan on changing my aim sometime soon.

xYz: Omni Hayato, put the AIM name down, IM me later; get your *** OWNED. Period.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Hey ROK ,im from the Twilight Heroes clan and i came to let you know that we have decided to decline your offer ,I hope you dont take it personal but we wont cut our alliance with aethercide so forming an alliance with you is not an option ,if you like we can form a friendly rivalry and have sparring matches from time to time ,Thanks for your time and have a nice day,ohh and good luck with your clan ,hope it gets far .

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Twilight Heroes: If you're not with us you're against us. FRIENDLY Rivalry? LOL. You're out of your mind, Blood-4-Blood. Let Ike's blade be stained with your crimson.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hm. We offered to be friendly rivals and you turned away and instead now are our enemies.

Like Odin said, it's a shame it has come to this.

Odin, I know you already said this, but as leader I had to say it as well.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Group activity: I'm going to need everyone to get AIM for the clan tournament; I'm going to be hosting a room, I also plan on changing my aim sometime soon.
I'll PM you my AIM name later

Hey ROK ,im from the Twilight Heroes clan and i came to let you know that we have decided to decline your offer ,I hope you dont take it personal but we wont cut our alliance with aethercide so forming an alliance with you is not an option ,if you like we can form a friendly rivalry and have sparring matches from time to time ,Thanks for your time and have a nice day,ohh and good luck with your clan ,hope it gets far .
Well we can't get everybody to be an ally.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hm. We offered to be friendly rivals and you turned away and instead now are our enemies.

Like Odin said, it's a shame it has come to this.

Odin, I know you already said this, but as leader I had to say it as well.
Then this is the challenge. Your top 5 versus our top 5. Clan disband match. If you win 3 of the 5 we'll disband, you do the same. accept?

Gamer212

Smash Cadet
They will probably just decline. Why would they risk disbanding their clan?

I'm guessing if they decline completely you will call them cowards. I'm guessing if they say that you could just have a regular fight, then you will call them cowards.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
just because we are enemies does not mean we are going to fall for that ,sorry ROK but your jedi mind tricks have no effect on us ,we may fight you but not on a clan disband match,if we by chance were to beat you ,you probably would not even follow your end of the deal and since we decline on witch you probably new we do now you are going to start flaming us on how cowards we are until your hearts content ,sorry but it does not work that way just because you say so ,no matter how good you may be .

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
On defense of RoK, say you beat us and he didnt follow through on his deal. You still won and your clan does not have to disband. Plus you guys would have a valid excuse to call RoK and our clan in general cowards becaus we did not disband. If you guys won, you wouldnt have anything to lose. We would either lose the clan or lose our dignity so dont go trying to alter the fact that you were not brave enough to fight us. Just admit it and get on with things.

Zink

Smash Champion
sup b4b bros what's up. are you as annoyed as I am with the little clans popping up recently? it's like people just want to be famous, not to have a real crew.
B4B and DDA, awesome. everyone else is lame.

Gamer212

Smash Cadet
Even if they are sure that they would win, it's stupid to even RISK disbanding a clan. RoK was stupid to suggest it. Overconfidence will be his downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom