• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Then you should say so in the other topic, and don't expect to join the tourney if thats what you were trying to do in the first place.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Wolt: Thanks for bringing that little fact to my attention.

Brawler12: If you're with the DDA, then you can't be in the B4BC. Until they've taken you off as a member; your membership to the B4BC won't be valid nor go through. I suggesting clearing up your registration with the DDA.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
K ill go do dat I like this guild better anyways.
choosing a guild/clan(different things, by the way) by a name is akin to buying car insurance from geico because they have a talking gecko(a lot of people have done this, and geico isn't a very good insurance company, but are experts at viral marketing. It's entertaining, but hurts your wallet, and that not fun, ne?). If you want to leave DdA then do right ahead, *random pride, 1337ness, and bigoted RoK quote/ random flamebaiting snide remark on skill and or talent AMA(m/t) quote*...

I think it's funny that you didn't use chatspeak in your PM to me, and thanks for reserving it for this topic... seriously though, have a good day and may satan and isis bless you with strength, and prosperity.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Dude, I'm not gonna sit here and take your trash talking. I don't care whether you can "back it up" or what not, but there is a certain common courtesy you give to your clan members, maybe make them seem like you have alittle respect for the people that chose your clan. Yet you reply with OMG Rapage? Yeah you did beat me 4 or 5 times this last go around but I did win 1 and the fact that you don't acknowledge that and substitute it with your delusional reality that you beat me every time tells me something about you that I don't much care for. There are a few things I cherish about the smash community: the competitiveness, the skill level, and the respect for others that most people show one way or another. Now I see why most people don't care too much for you. Good luck with your clan. Consider this my resignation from b4bc.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
And somehow Bluezaft said "Bwett spanked RoK in Ike dittos" when I beat you. Which means you obviously went around bragging or something after you beat me that time, othewise no one from Dallas owuld know since none of them even come to this section. So it takes one person to say it infront of someone, than the other to say it behind their backs. Resign and take it back; 1 of 5 matches, have fun with that. Get better.

Mediator: You can resign too if you think that's happening. <^>

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
LOL I think i started a trend. Called the drop out of B4BC and join DDA
*kicks sagemoon in the face, then makes 314 surgical cuts on the exact location of the 314 pain nerve endings, then pours draino into the wounds, ***** him twice, breaks his brawl disk, and forces him to marry a fundamentalist abortion killing Cristian woman*

You weren't implying that I'm a bandwagoner were you?

*impales sagemoon on a pentagram with his aforementioned wife, and makes him unkillable.*

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
LOL I think i started a trend. Called the drop out of B4BC and join DDA
Hardly a trend, you were gone from here about 2 weeks ago, and it's just now happening. I think thats only 3 people anyways, so does it really matter?

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
... I am definitely not liking the thought of the lag between Washington and Japan. Yyyya, that does NOT sound good to me.

But then again, my internet is held together with duct tape and prayer, so mebbe I just get the short end of the stick, while you guys get the end of the stick which is about the length of the Pacific Ocean.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
If you say so, but I have to agree with Mediator on this, plus what does it sound like when it's Japanese against American?

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
Rok and I played yesterday and it was actually pretty decent. There was an input lag that I wasn't use to but it only takes a few matches to get use to and you won't be defending national pride, I am American too. Just in Japan for a year.

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
My bad I completely misread that statement. To be honest I wasn't paying attention to the sound. I think it was Japanese for me. If that is the case you should be hearing it in Engish. Sorry, I really don't pay attention to the sounds unless it is extremely obnoxious.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
How do I join the clan? I also am open tomarrow and thursday for a bunch of Ike training (I have no school next 2 days)

Bwett

Smash Ace
And somehow Bluezaft said "Bwett spanked RoK in Ike dittos" when I beat you. Which means you obviously went around bragging or something after you beat me that time, othewise no one from Dallas owuld know since none of them even come to this section. So it takes one person to say it infront of someone, than the other to say it behind their backs. Resign and take it back; 1 of 5 matches, have fun with that. Get better.
The only reason bluezaft knew was because he wanted me to beat you and I told him exactly what happened, including the fact that I thought you were better at Ike, but that I got the deciding smash. Whether or not he left that out is his decision but don't assume what I did based on someone else's actions. I'm done with this conversation and tired of you acting like you're something special.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Lord Naomasa: =] You just put down your City/State, Friend Code, and 2 Secondary characters. Thank you for considering the B4BC for all your Ike needs!

Mediator: Joined DDA? I'll be sure to take you out then. Ownage.

Bwett1: Lol, so Bluezaft put you up to it?! Bluezaft attempts to ride my back alot; I think I get to him subconciously so he sends people to try and get at me. I can stand up to his pikachu, regardless of how cheap he plays. Be done with it, fine by me.

EVERYONE: I'm currently forming Alliances with other clans. I'm going to try to form them with match-ups difficult for Ike, that way sufficient practice is involved. I've found my black thing with my discs, so I FINALLY scan in that GOD **** logo.

Further, So far; 4 people have left to join DDA, but in the end B4BC will have the better skilled Ike users. I will also be making a guide to send to our members, or for smashboards period. It's going to be surpremely different from Roiths, (I'll try to see if he wants to combine them) but it's going to be basically how I PLAY Ike. And it's going to be specficially to all of; probably via e-mail.

Welcome Egernant, I'm adding you.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
So far, i have added Rok, Bwett, and Wolt to my friends list. Looking for friendlies (competitive of course) within our clan. Cmon, lets see who can take my Ike down ;) Rok let me know when you wanna play, i got your message last night so ill be expecting your match soon.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Aaaaah, but you see, I haven't joined DDA. I might in the future though...

And I love the way you use the phrase "take you out." It's so entertaining... I feel like I'm in Vietnam. That, or the Bourne Identity, chillin' with Matt Damon.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Aaaaah, but you see, I haven't joined DDA. I might in the future though...

And I love the way you use the phrase "take you out." It's so entertaining... I feel like I'm in Vietnam. That, or the Bourne Identity, chillin' with Matt Damon.
Did you just say... Matt Damon!!! Mediator, your are now my new friend. I will be delivering a small cake to you shortly :)

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Friends code is : 5112-3206-4138

Secondary characters: Sheik and Meta Knight

Any1 that wants to play me today just PM me and add me and I'll add you : )

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Lord Noamasa: Thanks, you'll be added shortly.

The Mediator: You sound as if you want out, are you in for the long haul or continue talking down on me and this clan?

To Everyone: I am proud to announce we are now aligned with the Zelda Alliance "Hylian HellFire". Please stop over and say Hello to them on behalf of the B4BC.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Rok: why haven't you sent me a IM for some matches, quit benig a noob leader.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Hello everyone.
I'm HipsterKid, the starter/leader of Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance.
I'm here on behalf of the clan to say Hello. :]
I'm really looking forward to this alliance, seeing as Ike and Zelda have many things in common.

If any of you would like to set up matches with our members, we have forums.
They're located here: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Hylian_Hellfire/index.php?showtopic=1
There's a little chatbox at the bottom where you can arrange matches with any of our members.
You won't really find anyone on until the latter part of the afternoon.
And sorry for the lack of topics in the forum. Everyone mainly chats rather than post. Feel free to use those forums if you'd like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom