• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Voonkwun, supra83mkii,: Thank you all for your interest and you'll be added momentariliy. =] (I'll get to you later on if I added you or not.)

Twin A: We are not a friendly rivalry; we're at war. I feel no more need to show myself to the TH (Twilight Heroes) Who have been little ******* about this thing from the beginning. You want some more of me; come face me and my clan in a clan-war. Hell, I'm even stopping the disband match since you don't want to throw that in there. I've off'd Odin, so now it's time for you to come in droves.

X Final X: Aethercide, someone representing their clan, I'll fight you since I've yet to beat someone from Aethercide, seeing as I never played anyone. I never claimed to be the Best Ike, I have always said "One of the best". If they consider me the best, well', mouths get around. Kirk and Azen in a league of their own? Lol. I was beating Kirk the last time we fought (We were recording) and I stopped the matches because I thought he wasn't taking me seriously and was sandbagging cause I kept winning, he assured me he wasn't and was a bit offended that I stopped the match and told him to actually play. Once I fight him again; I'll see where he stands and if he wants to record the matches. Should be good. BTW, once I smack you all over the place; spread my greatness to Aethercide; and tell em to commit suicide.

Oh BTW

So everyone knows, this is how me and Odin's Matches went. (We played on Final Destination (Link has advantage on this stage); 3 stock, unlimited time limit).

Win- 2 stock.
Win - 2 stock.
Win - 2 stock.
Lossed - 2 stocked.
Win - 3 stock.
Win - 3 stock. (55% damage)
Win -2 stock.
Win -2 stock.
Win -2 stock.
Lossed - 1 stocked.
Win - 2 stock.
Win - 3 stock. (With only 12% damage).

X_Final_X

Smash Rookie
Voonkwun, supra83mkii,: Thank you all for your interest and you'll be added momentariliy. =] (I'll get to you later on if I added you or not.)

Twin A: We are not a friendly rivalry; we're at war. I feel no more need to show myself to the TH (Twilight Heroes) Who have been little ******* about this thing from the beginning. You want some more of me; come face me and my clan in a clan-war. Hell, I'm even stopping the disband match since you don't want to throw that in there. I've off'd Odin, so now it's time for you to come in droves.

X Final X: Aethercide, someone representing their clan, I'll fight you since I've yet to beat someone from Aethercide, seeing as I never played anyone. I never claimed to be the Best Ike, I have always said "One of the best". If they consider me the best, well', mouths get around. Kirk and Azen in a league of their own? Lol. I was beating Kirk the last time we fought (We were recording) and I stopped the matches because I thought he wasn't taking me seriously and was sandbagging cause I kept winning, he assured me he wasn't and was a bit offended that I stopped the match and told him to actually play. Once I fight him again; I'll see where he stands and if he wants to record the matches. Should be good. BTW, once I smack you all over the place; spread my greatness to Aethercide; and tell em to commit suicide.

Oh BTW

So everyone knows, this is how me and Odin's Matches went. (We played on Final Destination (Link has advantage on this stage); 3 stock, unlimited time limit).

Win- 2 stock.
Win - 2 stock.
Win - 2 stock.
Lossed - 2 stocked.
Win - 3 stock.
Win - 3 stock. (55% damage)
Win -2 stock.
Win -2 stock.
Win -2 stock.
Lossed - 1 stocked.
Win - 2 stock.
Win - 3 stock. (With only 12% damage).

Like I said before RoK......I'm here w/o Aethercide's consent, that means I WILL NOT be representing them. I'm here because I wanna test my skill as an Ike user against a good Ike user.

If they wanted to send a representative over they would have and trust me I wouldn't be the one they'd send........

Also it's that arrogance that you just displayed in that post that's brought about so much distaste for you within the TW and Aethercide. Why the hell do you have to be so arrogant?

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
Like I said before RoK......I'm here w/o Aethercide's consent, that means I WILL NOT be representing them. I'm here because I wanna test my skill as an Ike user against a good Ike user.

If they wanted to send a representative over they would have and trust me I wouldn't be the one they'd send........
^^^Look out! It's a trap!

He's just a spy wanting valuable fighting knowledge!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
X Final X: You have committed a sin against the GOD of RoK. (I.E. me, cause I'mma own your ***). You think that what you type doesn't get around? Do you think you can attempt to be friendly infront of B4BC's face but talk about us behind our backs?

B4BC: You see, a lot of people who talk crap to us; like to smile in our face. You see, they stab us in the backs and try to act as if they're all pure. Here's a post :O

X_Final_X
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 10:50 PM
noob
Group: Members
Member No.: 45
Yeah why does the B4B Ike clan have to be such A-holes.
They bring disgrace to Ike!!!!! They shouldn't even call themselves an Ike clan...they act more like Ashnard. (My fellow FE players will understand that one)

Now, let's see what he said tonight in challenging me.

Well in the fight I don't want him to be friendly.....I want to fight him at his best but afterwards I at least want him to be respectful. I don't like flaming or any of that but don't get me wrong I'm not a coward or anything (If I was I wouldn't be here right now)

End of story. BLOOD-4-BLOOD. Bow down before us.

X_Final_X

Smash Rookie
^^^Look out! It's a trap!

He's just a spy wanting valuable fighting knowledge!
No I am not......if we wanted fighting knowledge we would've just asked Odin or Kirk.......two people that have faced him.

Also honestly if we wanted to spy we'd send a member into their clan under an alternate username.......but we ain't low like that.

X_Final_X

Smash Rookie
X Final X: You have committed a sin against the GOD of RoK. (I.E. me, cause I'mma own your ***). You think that what you type doesn't get around? Do you think you can attempt to be friendly infront of B4BC's face but talk about us behind our backs?

B4BC: You see, a lot of people who talk crap to us; like to smile in our face. You see, they stab us in the backs and try to act as if they're all pure. Here's a post :O

X_Final_X
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 10:50 PM
noob
Group: Members
Member No.: 45
Yeah why does the B4B Ike clan have to be such A-holes.
They bring disgrace to Ike!!!!! They shouldn't even call themselves an Ike clan...they act more like Ashnard. (My fellow FE players will understand that one)

Now, let's see what he said tonight in challenging me.

Well in the fight I don't want him to be friendly.....I want to fight him at his best but afterwards I at least want him to be respectful. I don't like flaming or any of that but don't get me wrong I'm not a coward or anything (If I was I wouldn't be here right now)

End of story. BLOOD-4-BLOOD. Bow down before us.
I'm sorry for the double post but yes I did say that. What's your point though......you treated us like crap before we even did anything.........so you have no right to speak either.......at least I can admit that I said it.

So when will be a good time to fight?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Voonkwun,supra83mkii: Forgot, I'm going to need both of your Brawl Friend Codes/ 2 Secondary characters / as well as City/State (Or Country/City)

XACE-K

Smash Master
ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm thinking about having that as a logo (Just a sketch). It would be fire inside; and I'm thinking about giving her devil horns, not sure yet. What do you think? Like it? Yes or no? (discuss)

If you vote no, help me with what you WANT or think the Logo should be and give ideas.

If you vote YES. (Or say yes). I'll redraw this and ink it and color it. =]
That's good for a sketch. I vote in approval of this picture.

ChaosKicks

Smash Rookie
I'd like a match with Rok sometime aswell.
I heard he is good, and I like a challenge..

Ill fight any member of B4B if they agree, i just want to face Rok since I heard he was skilled .

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Also it's that arrogance that you just displayed in that post that's brought about so much distaste for you within the TW and Aethercide. Why the hell do you have to be so arrogant?
First off, It would like to see how the match went so there is nothing wrong with that. And secondly, there is arrogance in calling someone else arrogant.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Fine RoK. If you want it that way, we'll do it that way. send you're four best players and then we shall fight. Who are they exactly?

X_Final_X

Smash Rookie
First off, It would like to see how the match went so there is nothing wrong with that. And secondly, there is arrogance in calling someone else arrogant.
I'm not being arrogant.....I was just stating why he sees all this bad stuff about him on our sites.

I asked him why he is arrogant because maybe there's a reason behind it.

We didn't have the match yet but in all honesty I'm most likely gonna lose because I'm not as serious a player as RoK is. He treats it like it's a competitive sport...I play mostly just for fun.

Matt Kar

Smash Rookie
So rok, after seeing our 24,000 posts can you still say your more active than us with your a bit over 1k posts?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hello, here to give you guys this message from the Tournament of clans:

Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me, no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code.

yoonkwun

Smash Apprentice

XACE-K

Smash Master
Fine RoK. If you want it that way, we'll do it that way. send you're four best players and then we shall fight. Who are they exactly?
Hello, here to give you guys this message from the Tournament of clans:

Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me, no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code.
For both of those challenges, you probably have to wait after the clan tournament to have our representatives.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
hahaha KosukeGA 3-0'd the guy that beat you hahahaha
weakest god ever
you're one of those little fire puff demons

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Thats debatable, not a lot gets down in either of the clans other then recruiting and random votes on things.

Oh, and the bickering, can't forget that.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Well, I kinda have to make the final list for the tournament soon, so can I count you in or not.
We can work out the rest of the stuff later.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well, we of Deus de Animus should have a rep soon, as it's probly just gonna be Zar, and I'm pretty sure RoK will rep this clan, so thats easy to determine.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Blood-4-Blood: Hello everyone :] Just stopping by to reply a friendly greeting that RoK so kindly left our clan. I agree, an alliance should consist of more than just aligning and nothing more. If we want things to work out between our alliances, we have to keep up the connection between us. I hope things are going great for you clan! I hope we can start some of those matches soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom