• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Phanna you forgot

Tier Johns
-Fox is so cheap
-Falco is so cheap
-Sheik is so cheap
-Marth is so cheap
-Peach is an anagram of cheap

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
phanna this was a cool topic but I'm gonna leave now so there is no more spam from this moron.

That's funny you say Florida is the worst. Ask Mike G, or Wes, they'll tell you all about Wisconsin and Georgia and especially Wisconsin. Lemme think, who's good from WI. . . . .. . LOL.

See ya Sunday phanna poo.

Cherokee Warrior

Smash Ace
phanna this was a cool topic but I'm gonna leave now so there is no more spam from this moron.

That's funny you say Florida is the worst. Ask Mike G, or Wes, they'll tell you all about Wisconsin and Georgia and especially Wisconsin. Lemme think, who's good from WI. . . . .. . LOL.

See ya Sunday phanna poo.
hey, lets all do the thomas tipman spike? oh wait...........ITS EDDIE SPIKE *****

and im form IL *****

Cherokee Warrior

Smash Ace
.........I dont get it, but ok if you say so.

Eddie sucks anyway, TT ***** him every match at MLG. They played about 60 Ganon dittos and Eddie didn't win a single one. TT even 4 stocked him a couple times on YS.
HAHAHAHAHA cuz eddie plays ganon dittos? ive beat eddie at ganon dittos. he hates them. eddie doesnt use ganon against other ganons

oh and btw you saying eddie sux b/c of his performance in ganon dittos is like saying ken sux at smash cuz he sux at ddr LOL

Smash Master
Heh, my tag when I play is ISUK. I guess I'm constantly johning.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
First, on topic... I agree that half the johns on that list aren't even johns.

No add this one.

I'm Cherokee Warrior.
Proven time and time again, you win the internet. I don't understand why your rep is so low...

...ok, yes I do - the only people that give neg reps are the ones who actually care about it.

Btw, phanna, are you signed up as "phanta" at gigabits? And if so, are you going this saturday?

Sighrax

Smash Lord
No johns after our MM phanna! :D

also lolll at cherokee warrior making johns for eddie "HE DOESNT LIKE DITTOS"

lolllllllllll

Sighrax

Smash Lord
it's only because eddie doesn't have "man" in his name anywhere

that's the sign of an amateur ganon. which is why riotman and linguiniman are not their actual smash names.

doodahman

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
it's only because eddie doesn't have "man" in his name anywhere

that's the sign of an amateur ganon. which is why riotman and linguiniman are not their actual smash names.

doodahman
Actaully Eddie is often referred to as BiGman. Also to my knowledge he does better at mlg's than any other ganon out there sooo... yeah I guess you can take that how you would like.

Cherokee Warrior

Smash Ace
1. BigGman. gg.
2. whenever doodah makes a new acct smashboards instantly subracts 1000 rep from him cuz he types "Florida" in the location box
3. ill use my analogy before, saying eddie sux in general because he sux at dittos is like saying ken sucks at smash cuz he is bad at ddr.
4. ill say it again, florida.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Actaully Eddie is often referred to as BiGman. Also to my knowledge he does better at mlg's than any other ganon out there sooo... yeah I guess you can take that how you would like.
That's funny considering Eddie is known for his Ganon and doesnt even use him anymore. What did he do this year? The one MLG Bushman was at he placed higher than Eddie, as did Tipman. And both Tippy and Bushy go all Ganon.

1. BigGman. gg.
2. whenever doodah makes a new acct smashboards instantly subracts 1000 rep from him cuz he types "Florida" in the location box
3. ill use my analogy before, saying eddie sux in general because he sux at dittos is like saying ken sucks at smash cuz he is bad at ddr.
4. ill say it again, florida.
I really don't get it, but um, ok, if you say so.

your analogy is a very bad one too lololol. Eddie plays smash, ken doesn't play ddr.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
I love how Florida has this terrible rep just because we can't travel 500+ miles every time there is a tournament not in our state. Sorry guys, we can't just move for smash.

People that still think Eddie is the best ganon are living in the past :/

Cherokee Warrior

Smash Ace
That's funny considering Eddie is known for his Ganon and doesnt even use him anymore. What did he do this year? The one MLG Bushman was at he placed higher than Eddie, as did Tipman. And both Tippy and Bushy go all Ganon.

I really don't get it, but um, ok, if you say so.

your analogy is a very bad one too lololol. Eddie plays smash, ken doesn't play ddr.
you really ARE an idiot like your reputation says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom