• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
sup JLB...
So... which of you guys will be at chus this weekend?
also, got some sonic vids recently on youtube. could appreciate the comments...

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I can't go to Chu's got some stuff to take care of

But we should all get together to practice and such soon, or at least figure out our team configurations so we can start working

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Good Stuff Jayo.

BTW, any smashfest this weekend?

My bro and I are teaming at Chus and we need practice.

PT + Snake

Lobos

Smash Master
Lobos is your car full for CoT4 ? If not i was wondering if i could catch a ride with you =D .

10kanackers
Might be...... might not be, gonna have a crew meeting/smashfest soon to discuss it. Might be getting a hotel room also so yeah...Same goes to YO...

EE wtf you live far from us lol how do you keep getting banned??!?

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I can't do anything tonight so I'm out of the loop but Monday sounds like the move to be made, JLB assemble

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I can't do anything tonight so I'm out of the loop but Monday sounds like the move to be made, JLB assemble
If you guys are doing something on monday, let me know. I need practice, after that epic failure at chus this weekend... :(

I'm switching to Metaknight...

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
then you might want to change you sig kojin, seems kinda silly if your gonna use meta. i just ic's =)
lol i luv my sig. tis awesome shinku. my thoughts on that issue still havent changed, but im not gonna let that screw me over a set like i would have before.

my meta is random...

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. My bi-monthy check on the forum! So Kojin, turned MK user. Didn't see that coming. I guess he finally sees Sonic for what he is... cyall/textyall in a few months.

Top Bottom