• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Vik where are those pics!?!?!?

JCaesar team with me sometime??!?!?!?

lol EE got banned again!!!!!
Sure dude we can try teaming sometime, at the next smallish tourney. I doubt ROB/TL is a great team, they don't have much KO power, but then again they both live forever, so iunno.

Lobos

Smash Master
btw we'll crew battle you guys at chus.

4 dollars a person? yeah i said 4 so i will be impossible to divide change, hahahaha so bring ones guys heheh
Sadly I don't think anyone of us is going to chu's but in the near future maybe we can go to bmore for a smashfest.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yo, who wants to go to the east coast regional finals? My brother and I want to go.

Slik me and you should obliterate the teams amateur bracket

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm don't want to go to CT anymore so never mind that. I am going to Hat's tourney though

Vik

Smash Cadet
Good stuff P~S oligaying people at hats. I'm back in MD btw. That guy above with the Obama gif and avatar is too official. I'm tryna be like him some day

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo is Lukky having a Bi-Weekly or is he still out of town?

Vik

Smash Cadet
lukky is back. we were at a new years party. i dunno about a biweekly but you can call him and see if he's tryna do a smashfest

Lobos

Smash Master
I think im ready to play some smash again and I'm going to that tourney tomorrow....anyone want to team? I want 1st place....

Also vik, I am learning wario now lol he is too good

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
lukky is back. we were at a new years party. i dunno about a biweekly but you can call him and see if he's tryna do a smashfest
alright, I meant smashfest. I have no idea why I typed Bi-weeekly lol

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
I think im ready to play some smash again and I'm going to that tourney tomorrow....anyone want to team? I want 1st place....

Also vik, I am learning wario now lol he is too good
lobos??? 1st place??? LMAO!!!!!!!!! scubs dont get 1st place lobos i thought you knew this already??

and i'll wario ditto MM you...bring it scrub!

Lobos

Smash Master
Good **** crew, despite the squandering going on we still did good. We will discuss going to CoT4 further...

Top Bottom