• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

SMK!+JLB

Smash Rookie
I havent been back to our thread in awhile...
so i see the **** talk still continues to flow freely from the lames
its cool, its like lukky said, when we keep beatin yall ur gonna stop sleepin on us

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
this is P~S

so, guess i shoulda went to the tourny... to stop that vik nonsense

Now come on P~S....You know you don't have to go to a tourny to get ***** and dismembered in all types of ways. I'll just invite VIK over my place and you can play him there.

LMAO​

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
how is it hater? just saying tourny results indicate that i stop vik non-sense :p
and traitor O.o your looking at it all wrong.... its more like a self trade from the Kansas city chiefs to the New England Patriots

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
how is it hater? just saying tourny results indicate that i stop vik non-sense :p
and traitor O.o your looking at it all wrong.... its more like a self trade from the Kansas city chiefs to the New England Patriots
You see P~S, this is where you get it wrong. You're treating Crews like a foot ball team. A crew is supposed to be friends that you play and get better with in the game. Not some team that you play on until the next best thing comes along.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
you lost to yoster and lobos you ahve no credibility stfu roooofl
woah guy

7: lobos (Toon Link)
9: yoster (Metaknight)

13: ck (Marth)

:lick:
i lol'd from the man that can't beat yostr's mk or jose's diddy
Keep it up PS, dont hate on the diddy. i kno ive said this quite a bit but next time diddy shall **** olimar.....LITERALLY!!lol.:psycho: . Also arent u the white man whose sacred to face plank??? thats why u were all happy when i beat him.

You, at least PS has some talking rights. Who can you beat??? your brother??? thats bout it. maybe you should show us the way oh great deez, defeater of the also great rolling lucario. lol. You know im still waiting for our mm, though every tourney you have some excuse to delay it. Whys that?? know that youll lose??? know that a lvl 9 comp has a better chance of winning??:laugh:
Steve played Brawl today and yesterday

MK needs to be banned
LMAO this thread became so hilarious.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master

any ways you guys dont accept wii nuchuku people

originals do :embarrass

i still hate you P~S

<3

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow, did you just call JLB the KC Chiefs? Harsh dude...

Seriously though it's kinda messed up to keep crew-switching, especially just because you think one crew is "better" than another.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
no, i actualy was considering this for a while... it was a joke the football thing....
i chill with boss a lot, i hang with candy kinda also, plus i'm really cool with the originals that go to tournies.... i.e. boss, deez, esoj, candy... i didn't leave just cus there better, i just happen to be have more fun when i chill with boss, candy, esoj, deez

everyone acts like i committed cardinal sin or something lol, if JLB becomes te best crew... i won't ask to rejoin or anything... and if somehow i got invited to H2YL i would turn down the invitation despite them having better players... it wasn't based on skill level

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
quit lying, you know you would join H2YL if they asked you lol
maybe you would... but i'd be the only black person... i'd feel so left out... plus...... i talk to none of them = random awkwardness

but maybe u should try to join them, your clearly too good after the touny you just won

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
PS i dont see u to be one to talk... have u ever beaten me in tourney...? in how many tries..? have u lost to my sheik AND my DK in tourney... along with mk?? i wouldnt say i "cant beat" yosters MK or esoj's diddy, i would say they beat me once. however it would indeed fit for you to say you can't beat me.

edit:: hova i dont even include omni anymore since he comes to **** less often than even I do

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
maybe you would... but i'd be the only black person... i'd feel so left out... plus...... i talk to none of them = random awkwardness

but maybe u should try to join them, your clearly too good after the touny you just won
nah, you're the one with the mentality "if i can't beat em join em". also chillins blacker than you are. you'd fit right in

Shinku

Smash Champion
get **** EE..

let's just play ****ing melee

im going to yoster's tomorrow and play melee with thumbs :D ..also brawl with yoster lol
i wanna come!! what time and can i come? melee is so much **** fun and i need a little practice for vbootcamp then again i might not, im might getting some bootay.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
PS i dont see u to be one to talk... have u ever beaten me in tourney...? in how many tries..? have u lost to my sheik AND my DK in tourney... along with mk?? i wouldnt say i "cant beat" yosters MK or esoj's diddy, i would say they beat me once. however it would indeed fit for you to say you can't beat me.
Good lord, that's harsh

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion

edit:: hova i dont even include omni anymore since he comes to **** less often than even I do
well apparently i no longer need to beat you... they seem to do it for me

Lobos

Smash Master
i wanna come!! what time and can i come? melee is so much **** fun and i need a little practice for vbootcamp then again i might not, im might getting some bootay.
lol I'm gonna look for another teammate :laugh:

Anyone in JLB that needs a partner for BTYF let me know!? If no one is free I'll start asking around.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol @ everyone trash talking plank. i doubt he really puts much time into brawl as all of you have if any at all. Just wait till he actually is in an area where he can actually play people and practice brawl.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol @ everyone trash talking plank. i doubt he really puts much time into brawl as all of you have if any at all. Just wait till he actually is in an area where he can actually play people and practice brawl.
this is why no matter how many times (in either game) you chaingrab the **** out of me in tourney, and no matter how many times i get bitter for about 10 minutes, u will always be my boy meep!!! *pound*

also, PS, i like how the first time u EVER talk **** about me is when two OTHER people beat me, and they arent even being *******s about it. Just because this one SELECT tourney we didnt play (you should be glad we didnt, its the only reason u placed well) doesnt give u a license to talk **** to me LOL

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
its a joke... don't be too serious..... if i beaat you i wouldn't talk trash i'd probably say u tripped into my up-smash or something, besides... i sux anyway, screw olimar :D but please play marth against me :p

Lobos

Smash Master
mother ****er, we better team for that tourney, ya ***
I don't know man, do you plan on getting practice in? I don't wanna hear "It's brawl, you don't need practice" bs lol or any melee johns

Besides I want to find a permanent teammate or atleast someone I can team with on a regular basis. I know GIMR is interested but he isn't participating for BTYF.

Shinku

Smash Champion
whatever lobos, do what ya want. if you dont want to team with me, thats fine. but i do play brawl alot online, so i aint gonna disappoint. you hermaphrodite.

but good luck trying to find another team mate in time. either the good people are already taken or you dont know who they use or how they play. just use the md/va last resort, team with EE lol

Lobos

Smash Master
EE got better lol, come practice over my house this weekend if you're serious about teaming. I want top 10!!!

Okin - lol okin where have you been at?

Top Bottom