• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

LMAO at the fact that we're even entertaining this lame ish

P~S, u could have handled that better. Now, I'm going to have to fry you high school musical reject @$$.

As far as the originals are concerned, after we take away the only success in your lives, suicide will probably be the most likely action for you to take. I would rather not have that on my hands so please make it look difficult when we're beating u

~ jayo

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMAO at the fact that we're even entertaining this lame ish

P~S, u could have handled that better. Now, I'm going to have to fry you high school musical reject @$$.

As far as the originals are concerned, after we take away the only success in your lives, suicide will probably be the most likely action for you to take. I would rather not have that on my hands so please make it look difficult when we're beating u

~ jayo
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

lmao I love it when Jayo posts lol

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
well i asked someone if i should call lukky or post on boards... they said i should just post it, its not that serious... plus my phone isn't working and no ones ever online to talk to, i considered a pm... but it seemed like i was making it bigger then it was... so i just posted

and its not liek click like high school but more like... aside from lukky, it felt like we were on separate pages.
and JLB is starting to move toward camping, not all the members but almost half is there :/ i hate camping

@thumbs
originals had no ck or korn

@lukky
did i make it obvious? lolz

Lobos

Smash Master
I told you to post it so that everyone can know, its not a big we just like to trash talk. Don't you know that by now lol

Thumbs - Everyone except for ck and korn, I believe it was Boss, Candy, Deez, Esoj, and Ninjalink

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thumbs, your posts are annoying
Least I don't laugh at everything like a mad man

UHUAH UHUAH UHUAH UHUAH UHUAH UHUAH UHUAHUHUAH UHUAH UHUAHUHUAHUHUAHUHUAHUHUAHUHUAHUHUAHUHUAHUHUAHUHUAH

*GW dmash over and over*

edit- NL was in their crew too?!?! ROFL HAHAHAHA Boss and Candy were both there AHAHHAHAHAHAH

Oh **** I think I've been underestimating JLB. Either that or Originals aren't nearly as good as they think they are.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
match one: me, slik vik, jayo, lobos, gimr
match two: me, lobos, gimr, vist, Jceaser
match threee (we didn't do): but me and lobos were only people left if we would have done it :/

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Like a boss ***** haha Brawl crews are fun, but horribly boring to trash talk. The game is so simple you already know which crew is gonna win ahead of time LOL but seriously Lobos what do you plan to do when Boss takes 6+ stock from you guys? Eh? Who in your crew is gonna beat him or at least take two of his stock with their three?
Thumbs, why do you always over hype The Originals? Boss has never beaten anyone in our crew that badly EVER. It'll be close, and I could see us winning. So stop meat riding please.

Edit: I just read your other posts. Looks like your starting to realize our skills. LOL

JLB vs Originals @ "Brawl 'til you Fall"

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
JLB vs Originals @__@ do it.. lol

i'll be in Originals this time though so do CK.

boss,candy,me,ck = ****. D:
Wow Cafe if I see you post one more time you including just those 4 members im gonna whoop your ***. There are more members than just those 4 plus if PS is joining and if originals and cooters are merging what makes you think that ud b one of the top 4??? Seriously go bang your chicken some more and while your doing so you can ask it why wont boss team with you.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
normally it's 4 vs 4 ... i mean don't get mad at me :/ if they would do 5 people then cool i don't care lol

also cootoriginals is not going to happen yet.. -__-

and what makes me think i should be in the top 4 ? ....i don't know wtf lol but they would put me in the crew battle anyway

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
normally it's 4 vs 4 ... i mean don't get mad at me :/ if they would do 5 people then cool i don't care lol

also cootoriginals is not going to happen yet.. -__-

and what makes me think i should be in the top 4 ? ....i don't know wtf lol but they would put me in the crew battle anyway
Actually in Brawl, its more like 15 stocks which are usually divided between 5 people. Also I was talking bout after cooteroriginals merge then you wouldnt be in the top 4 of choices, no matter how much u think ud b.

IN crews Bmore had neo plank hat and dk smash, a very good team. they had chinnesah but he had to go so 3 of those guys got extra stocks. No johns on our part though were still better than jlb :psycho: got to keep up the trash talking guys.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thumbs, why do you always over hype The Originals? Boss has never beaten anyone in our crew that badly EVER. It'll be close, and I could see us winning. So stop meat riding please.

Edit: I just read your other posts. Looks like your starting to realize our skills. LOL

JLB vs Originals @ "Brawl 'til you Fall"
LOL I never over hype The Originals. I only over hype Boss because Luigi is gay and I hate that character a lot. Up b kills at 40% wtf? Boss is clearly the best on The Originals and I was saying he's the only reason I would think you guys would lose in crew battles. But I see now you guys are a lot better (haven't seen you guys in action in a long *** time) and beat them in a crew battle so who knows what could happen. I would NEVER meat ride The Originals, no Brawl crew is worth doing that to lol

Wow Cafe if I see you post one more time you including just those 4 members im gonna whoop your ***. There are more members than just those 4 plus if PS is joining and if originals and cooters are merging what makes you think that ud b one of the top 4??? Seriously go bang your chicken some more and while your doing so you can ask it why wont boss team with you.
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Omfg I haven't laughed that hard from reading a post on smashboards in a long time. <3 Jose

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Actually in Brawl, its more like 15 stocks which are usually divided between 5 people. Also I was talking bout after cooteroriginals merge then you wouldnt be in the top 4 of choices, no matter how much u think ud b.

IN crews Bmore had neo plank hat and dk smash, a very good team. they had chinnesah but he had to go so 3 of those guys got extra stocks. No johns on our part though were still better than jlb :psycho: got to keep up the trash talking guys.
so what's your point ? what are you trying to say ? you would be glad if im not top 4 when cootoriginals merge ?
..atleast i have a lot more chance to be in crew battle than you.

come on now, why are you start talking **** about me.. -__- lol
im just saying i like 4 vs 4 crew battle .. bleh

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Thanks Thumbs.
<3 Thumbs.....and his sister j/k.

Also last i checked JLB never beat Originals in Crew battle??? And in 1on 1 I believe that Candy is easily the best in Originals and Boss is the best in Originals when it comes to teams. Thats just my 2 cents.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
so what's your point ? what are you trying to say ? you would be glad if im not top 4 when cootoriginals merge ?
..atleast i have a lot more chance to be in crew battle than you.

come on now, why are you start talking **** about me.. -__- lol
im just saying i like 4 vs 4 crew battle .. bleh
How bout you read your own prior post, if you can understand it. U said crews were usually 4v4 not u prefer 4v4. Also you're right you stand a better chance than me at making top 4 though even with a better chance u not making it would put you in the same position as me.
Since were having a fun lil argument here I'm also tired how in front of people you claim that you suck or that someone is really good then later you start talking bout "mang he not dat good" or "I cant believe I just lost to XXXXX, he (enter excuse here)." Make up your mind already are u good or not????

I was talking to thumbs when i said Candy was the best not to you. You're right you are in crew battles right now, enjoy it while it last.

SLIKVIK: **** it slick I never said that we beat you guys, I simply said that u guys havent beaten us. I was responding to thumbs when he said jlb beat originals. now whose the dumass=P

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
How bout you read your own prior post, if you can understand it. U said crews were usually 4v4 not u prefer 4v4. Also you're right you stand a better chance than me at making top 4 though even with a better chance u not making it would put you in the same position as me.
Since were having a fun lil argument here I'm also tired how in front of people you claim that you suck or that someone is really good then later you start talking bout "mang he not dat good" or "I cant believe I just lost to XXXXX, he (enter excuse here)." Make up your mind already are u good or not????

I was talking to thumbs when i said Candy was the best not to you. You're right you are in crew battles right now, enjoy it while it last.
i don't have fun arguing with people...
and what are you smoking about whatever i said ? :confused:

i don't want to arguing about crew battle position.. cuz it doesn't matter to me
im always in originals crew battle, unless i don't go to tourney.. lol like last week, Brawl at the mall thingy

"enjoy it while it last" <<<< oh reallyyyyyyy ? you saying like.. i would getting worst in brawl or something lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol @ Brawl drama. Yeah Jose I think we all can agree that Boss and Candy are the two best members in The Originals. But this argument is kind of pointless since crew battles almost never happen and are almost never for much money. lol I like how everyone **** talks everyone but then in person they turn down doing $5 for crew battles (yes even you did this Korn lol).

I belong to no crew. I'm a ronin, a gun for hire if you will. To make things exciting I'll take on every crew myself! My 15 stocks versus all yours MWUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yeah brawl drama is dumb.. lol

all i did was saying 4vs4 is cool, and im always in it anyway..... cuz i play metaknight obviously :o
no need to crying for the crew position bleh..

yeah thumbs, im going to sypher's tomorrow
atleast i could play MELEEEEEEEEEEE ! i would go to NY but next time, i guess

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
of course im still playing melee, well it's too late now though...... :/

Slik, you're going ???

i want to go OF COURSE, but i spend lot of money lately, ..so i don't feel like spend more money going NY tourney :/
i mean, it's a weird reason.... yeah

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
@thumbs yea man we could you with the other scrubby people it would be so much FUN :x

xD

and jose of course we only include those four when it comes to crew battle its onl 4v4 usually but if it came down to a 5v5 you would be in there xD

and wed obviously **** JLB no doubt

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
and jose of course we only include those four when it comes to crew battle its onl 4v4 usually but if it came down to a 5v5 you would be in there xD

and wed obviously **** JLB no doubt
Wow CK seriously?? Do you even play Brawl still?? I told Korn, in Brawl more times than not it usually is 15 stocks which is divided by 5 people not 4. Even if it was 4 it doesnt mean that the only 4 would be u guys. I know youre a real good player but im no pushover myself. I honestly dont know who between us is better cause weve never played for real. And as for tourney results my results are just as good as yours. Also in a real crew, they wouldnt just send the same 4 over and over. Love ya Ck but dont get too cocky.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Wow CK seriously?? Do you even play Brawl still?? I told Korn, in Brawl more times than not it usually is 15 stocks which is divided by 5 people not 4. Even if it was 4 it doesnt mean that the only 4 would be u guys. I know youre a real good player but im no pushover myself. I honestly dont know who between us is better cause weve never played for real. And as for tourney results my results are just as good as yours. Also in a real crew, they wouldnt just send the same 4 over and over. Love ya Ck but dont get too cocky.

Well judging from last Crew battle we ahd which was Cooter Vs Originals

We used Korn Candy and Me and you which was it we didnt even use Gonzo or Boss

it was what Korn took off 5 candy 4 ? and me 6 and then you took out the rest which was Yoster and okn which was 4 xD

which was ****...... i know you arent a pushover im not underestimating you at all or anyone in our Crew ...

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
CK Sova tourney was canceled....

I want to melee today :/ please

could you find the way that we can play melee tonight ?? cuz im going sypher's tomorrow

----------------------------------
Jose, sometimes we don't need to play Brawl all the time... we(people like me and ck) still could catch up easily -.-

it's like when I was sick for 2 weeks.. and then I went to Gamepad tourney after that I still did really good there.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Well judging from last Crew battle we ahd which was Cooter Vs Originals

We used Korn Candy and Me and you which was it we didnt even use Gonzo or Boss

it was what Korn took off 5 candy 4 ? and me 6 and then you took out the rest which was Yoster and okn which was 4 xD

which was ****...... i know you arent a pushover im not underestimating you at all or anyone in our Crew ...
I agree:), so thats why i say if a crew battle ever consist of just 4 we should mix it up a bit, theres no reason why it should only b a select 4.

**** it cafe, no ones cares if u were sick and did good at game pad, the only competition there was chu, azen and forte. lol

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
wow you are stupid

IM JUST SAYING. -__- about some people don't need to practicing Brawl all the time, and they could still catch up the game.

yeah yeah.. the only competition was chu azen and forte..
no wonder you start to crying about crew battle position.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
that really only applies to me anyways Xd i dont ever play im just good im better than most of these so called people who improved.... no matter what xD

i can catch up to any brawl metagame always

but lets take this to our crew thread ! xd

Top Bottom