• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'd just like to say that our First page is looking tight, and that are banner is looking good. I'm guessing I'm Ray now because I now main falco? Cause that's pretty awesome.

I was joking BTW in my last post about kicking him out. We should talk to him first and THEN kick him out lol:chuckle:

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
I'd just like to say that our First page is looking tight, and that are banner is looking good. I'm guessing I'm Ray now because I now main falco? Cause that's pretty awesome.

I was joking BTW in my last post about kicking him out. We should talk to him first and THEN kick him out lol:chuckle:
oh, aite. I thought u were serious. That correction was on the verge Of being made. And yeah, I know I know...I'm a monster wit the jlb alias'. Hey, we should play today. Who's free?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
o well, statistically... based on results... it would be an upgrade :/ i never told omin i wanted to though lol

and i'm free before 7pm if i'm still in :p but if i'm not let me know lolz, i was considering moving to originals
can non-crew members smash with you all O.o

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
o well, statistically... based on results... it would be an upgrade :/ i never told omin i wanted to though lol

and i'm free before 7pm if i'm still in :p but if i'm not let me know lolz, i was considering moving to originals
can non-crew members smash with you all O.o
oh okay...Well, I'm free now. You can slide through if you want to. I mite need the Olimar practice.

And you'll need the SNAKE-****

As far as being a part of this crew...that's up to the choices you make and the members who recruited you

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah PS its not even that serious lol, if you wanted to leave that's up to you. We are a crew because we play more with each other than anyone else, plus we do know each other oustide of smash and/or before brawl came out.

We don't exclude non-members from smashing with us as we have played over yoster's plenty of times with originals and others, even cooters.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I purposely omitted things Boss, Travis, and PS said during the conversation just to make them seem more guilty.

Relax guys.

GIMR, you're gai for suggesting PS be kicked out over a joke. I suggest you be kicked out now.

:laugh:

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I purposely omitted things Boss, Travis, and PS said during the conversation just to make them seem more guilty.

Relax guys.

GIMR, you're gai for suggesting PS be kicked out over a joke. I suggest you be kicked out now.

:laugh:
lol oh no, my plan backfired :dizzy:

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Yo, we have an even to attend next week...We need to play everyday next week if we can...I NEED you guys to be free or try to free up your schedules...

JLB ASSEMBLE

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I'm still planning to make that move, but I'm still tryna make sure I have no conflicts

Lobos

Smash Master
Same here, I wanna go but I gotta make sure I can.

Gimr/PS....going?

If I do go I might do singles only then dip out, so lukky and jayo should team again.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
No, you need to give it to me as soon as I see you. You said you had it ready, so I'm expecting it ready.
It's good to see that the JLB page has now taken up the new purpose of collections

I may try to team with SMK for this tourney. we've been workin on some things so this will be the test we need.

We need to practice to...WHO'S FREE?​

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR

It's good to see that the JLB page has now taken up the new purpose of collections

I may try to team with SMK for this tourney. we've been workin on some things so this will be the test we need.

We need to practice to...WHO'S FREE?​
Friday is the best time for me. I'm teaming with Chinesah BTW

Lobos

Smash Master
Hmmm I might do teams after all, Lukky lets goes. Team Money Shot!

Tourney doesn't start till 1pm so we can either go up there early or practice at someone's place before we leave.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Who doesn't have a partner for Brawl at the mall...I'm currently looking for one

And I need some Lucario and DK practice so if anyone can supply that, I'd appreciate it. Are we playing tomorrow?​

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Grrr....I'm so close to where I need to be skill wise, I just need to get over that hump where I can start beating the super **** players, anyway that means I need more practice lets get it in good stuff everyone

except lobos lol step it up man

meepxzero

Smash Master
Grrr....I'm so close to where I need to be skill wise, I just need to get over that hump where I can start beating the super **** players, anyway that means I need more practice lets get it in good stuff everyone

except lobos lol step it up man
super rare :laugh:! you make them sound like pokemon gotta catchem all!

Top Bottom