• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
johns..

and Jayo, should've post it in brawl at the mall thread :/ cuz i was looking for a good partner..... grrrr i went to Gamepad tourney instead
I Got you on the next one fam... AND "suck" johns. I didn't even know those existed lol​

Lobos

Smash Master
So we have less than month away until brawl till you fall. Hope everyone is gonna get some practice in, I know I need it lol.

WTF moving our ****, the boards are becoming gay.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
So do you guys think there'll e any time for like say... a crew battle MM at Brawl till you fall?
ToS vs JLB for some cash.
I'm actually really excited for you guy's tourney though.
Because I know(am presuming) it's gonna run faster than Cot4.

Lobos

Smash Master
So do you guys think there'll e any time for like say... a crew battle MM at Brawl till you fall?
ToS vs JLB for some cash.
I'm actually really excited for you guy's tourney though.
Because I know(am presuming) it's gonna run faster than Cot4.
Most likely 5vs5 or 6vs6? We got our whole crew coming to this and we are up for crew battles.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
^ I called that, you never fit in anyway, Calvin is more black then you =P
I actually LOL'd when I read this.

@PS: Good luck man,, I guess. Who are you joining?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i thought PLK was matt because he knew ur name lol

@PLK
i don't have to fit in to take your 1st stock without you touching me in a crew battle :p i mean i could understand if i gimped you but Dammmmmmmmmmmmmm it was gimp free

@lobos
yea, seemed liek a good way

@calvin
joining originals

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i dun have to be a member to still brawl with Jayo.. but we normally dun have enough for a crew battle or everyone leaves early, i chill with originals more for the most part, they place better, and.. yall already kinda have a click lol

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Ok update first post and I also was unsurprised by this

We'll see u at tourney's PS

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah prepare to get ***** son, in tourney you are now our enemy! As far as placings, when JLB and originals are at the same tourney its not much of a difference. They beat us or we beat them, I don't know why that matters lol. A click? We aren't in high school lol

So when are we going to crew battle originals? LOL WE'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR MONTHS AND IT NEVER HAPPENS?!?!?!?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
yall already kinda have a click lol
A click? We aren't in high school lol
*facepalm* I really hope you guys aren't actually that stupid.

And JLB would get ***** six ways to sunday by Originals. Not trying to be mean or anything, but you would. Mostly because of Boss though LOL you might win if he wasn't in the crew.

Lobos

Smash Master
Thumbs where the **** you come from? Go back from under that rock you crawled out of :p lol da **** is a boss

all I have to do is wave a cheeseburger around and bam candy and boss get 3 stocked, not worried about anyone else....

**** trash talk

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Like a boss ***** haha Brawl crews are fun, but horribly boring to trash talk. The game is so simple you already know which crew is gonna win ahead of time LOL but seriously Lobos what do you plan to do when Boss takes 6+ stock from you guys? Eh? Who in your crew is gonna beat him or at least take two of his stock with their three?

Lobos

Smash Master
I don't think boss can 3 stock anyone in our crew, except for me lol but I suck so thats ok, lol so you can read the future? No one wonder bmores won crew battles at brawl at the mall. I thought for sure originals were gonna win lol

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
So um when is this crew battle going down? Brawl till you fall, also for how much and how many people per crew?? I'm pretty sure originals down for whatever. Bring it, G squad > JLB. **** **** talking going on here.

Top Bottom