• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Stadium (Stage Texture Hack)

Metatitan

Smash Master
Why dont u make a texture hack thread instead, and then post this in there? Or you can change the title and make this the current texture hack thread

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Texture hacking Jigglypuff in Brawl is retardetly stupid because there is nothing you can really do with Jiggs because of how he was made.

This is just a one time thing really.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I've previously tried to switch the colors of the Sleeping Cap, the Sunflower Hat, and the Japaneese Flower. All three either froze upon loading or simply loaded the original Jigglypuff.
the sunhat is changeable, just look at weegee puff. therefore they MUST be changeable somehow

Icyo

Smash Ace
I really like jigglypuff's outfits. Don't see why others go through so much trouble for something that ends up looking horrible.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I really like jigglypuff's outfits. Don't see why others go through so much trouble for something that ends up looking horrible.
In the end, its not really worth it. I tried but failed to recolor each costume. Idk why it didn't work.

The only good Jigglypuff texture hacks I saw were Awesome Face Jiggly and Falcon Jiggly.

Stages on the other hand, work out quite well. Since this is a cp stage you can play it in a tournament. The Jigglypuff is hardly a distraction unlike other texture hacks of neutral stages I've seen. Thats why I only like getting texture hacked banned stages. However, something as simple as this can be very motivating for us Jigglypuff players.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Lol, for your first hack its pretty good.

You should seriously make a texture hack thread though.

This can be improved a lot. Can you edit the screen in the background too?

Top Bottom