• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we tried to get Jax to go to WATO and epic failed.

I am going to try and plan weeks in advance this time.

Things to plan ahead for:

1. Jacksonville's weekly tournaments in the gameroom @ 6pm every Friday.
2. Jax vs Gville Crew battle + Tournament in Gainesville on a Friday in the future. Rock said we can sleep there if we want.
3. WATO (Waiting on HBOX to text me when he figures out the date)

Is anyone interested in going to the tourney Sheer just posted? NLL melee/brawl?

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
@ Renji: For sure, you can text or call me anytime too. 904-333-1771... Marsfool posted the weekly tournament we do. Fridays @ 6pm. Gameroom @ UNF... Also, Monday - Thursday from like 10:30am - 7:30pm there are usually always smashers playing in the game room at UNF.

Jax VS Gville Crews:

I want to start figuring out who wants to compete, but I dont know how many people will be in it. IF you wanna jump on the roster let me know or something, but there are no guarantees. I dont know if its 3v3, 5v5, 10v10.. etc so i cant say everyone will play, including myself.

Here is the thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11149766#post11149766

ReDD HeDD

Smash Rookie
I'm hereeeee.
And weekends are really tough for me lately, I've been traveling a lot. But I can make this Friday for sure!

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
1st Marsfool
2nd G$ - **** THAT LUIGI
3rd Redd - GG marth Q_Q
5th Gwabs - Getting there Ian
5th XoFF - Keep your confidence up, I thin its also your downfall gg :p
7th Fast? - Lets play shoddy. You ******* jigglypuff.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Cody I tuck mine lolololol

Fearless jason was like 4th or 5th best here. If you're comparing your skill to his you'll probably get 3 stocked by anyone better than gwabs.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Lol fearless I have no idea why you think you're good didn't you get trashed last time you came? And we were mad rusty then? :] you're putting me to sleep grandma

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
yah i had been playing melee for like a few months when i came last time lol now that I have SOME experience i'll **** all of you, even the almighty marsfool

jason and i will take you all on in a crew battle money match, you guys scared?

hey geoff :D

we should meet up half way in palm coast or something some weekend.
or you guys should come here lol i'll supply the burn if you drive

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I love this topic, bad people think they can beat us.

hahahaha xD

crew battle, any combo of me, xoff, gwabs, G$, gage. You wont beat more than one of us collectively. 100 bucks a stock says my sheik/marth embarrasses you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom