• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
as far as I know Snake straight out bodies Peach but I don't play any of those 2 characters so idk to much.

Djent

Smash Champion
Damn! I hadn't watched Aki vs. Kie ... that was pretty brutal. I'm willing to cosign Falco being near MK-level hard for Peach, and assume DEHF/SK92 were goofing off/not playing it right.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
as far as I know Snake straight out bodies Peach but I don't play any of those 2 characters so idk to much.

Snake doesn't "straight out" body Peach. The matchup is notieably in his favor but he has to understand how to play the matchup and there are various mistakes that Snake can make that can cost him the matchup. The margin of error for Falco though, is nearly non-existant.

It's hard to tell though. Marth and DDD also seem to be matchups that Peach has serious issues with.

:059:

D

Deleted member

Damn! I hadn't watched Aki vs. Kie ... that was pretty brutal. I'm willing to cosign Falco being near MK-level hard for Peach, and assume DEHF/SK92 were goofing off/not playing it right.
Or slayerz is REALLY good?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Or slayerz is REALLY good?
SlayerZ IS really good, but its blatantly clear that this matchup makes most of his skills irrelevant because he has no opportunities to punish Falco.

Snake vs Peach is like...a 50/50 fair fight aside from the fact that Snake lives too long and hits too hard. Peach has consistent chances to fight him, she just needs to win alot more than she loses to make it work.

Falco is just...he doesn't have to play your game at all.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
SlayerZ IS really good, but its blatantly clear that this matchup makes most of his skills irrelevant because he has no opportunities to punish Falco.

Snake vs Peach is like...a 50/50 fair fight aside from the fact that Snake lives too long and hits too hard. Peach has consistent chances to fight him, she just needs to win alot more than she loses to make it work.

Falco is just...he doesn't have to play your game at all.

This is Snake, I'm done here

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Unneurotic, tell SLS to go to Apex. I'll do something very special for him, something I've never done to another man ;)

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
Piosuma 10/27
Rain Nietono Otori Kurobi Abadango Daiki Kamemushi Choco Tige Brood Maguro Shu Satan KENT

Unneurotic, tell SLS to go to Apex. I'll do something very special for him, something I've never done to another man ;)
I told SLS that you want him to come, but unfortunately it seems almost impossible for him to go to Apex because of his work :crying:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I told SLS that you want him to come, but unfortunately it seems almost impossible for him to go to Apex because of his work :crying:
Tell him that although we live on opposite sides of the world, our hearts are still connected by the bird that is Falco.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Piosuma 10/27
Rain Nietono Otori Kurobi Abadango Daiki Kamemushi Choco Tige Brood Maguro Shu Satan KENT

could you post that day reminding us of the tourney

if I'm not at a tourney myself then I want to see this

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kiruwo did insane work beating Nietono, 9B and Rain. Campy also beat Choco and Selcia.

:059:

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Is there any chance that any of those Wi-Fi matches got saved? Or some way of rewatching what happened on stream?

Top Bottom