• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

japan

suinoko/Jade Stern

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm moving to Japan in a couple of weeks. If anyone is living in the cities on Kyushu and wants to have a few games, pm me. Don't want to leave this game behind!
Do you know the name of the city you will stay?
Im living in Kagoshima,the city of Kyushu.so we may meet^^

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Me too, I love Japan's nature, art, culture, just about everything XD

Sadly I can't get on a plane anytime soon... unless I want to be doused in crazy amounts of TSA x-ray radiation x.x

Vayseth

Smash Master
Yo, I see I'm the first one reporting in.

Kansai (aka, Kyoto/Osaka region) is more than okay! Tokyo is getting a lot of inaccurate reports about it but it seems like they'll be okay for the time being (even if the reactors melt down).

Thanks for your support guys =)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Good, I'm glad you're alright! Keep us updated on anything going on with you all.

My hopes and prayers go to the 50 people left at the reactors keeping them under control.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Hey everyone, I'll be staying in Okinawa for the next few years and with smash WiiU coming out I would love to become a active part of the community again. I'm fairly decent at Brawl, love melee even though I'm super rusty, and can play 64. Please message me back or direct me to where I can find the community ^-^

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I guess I should throw this up here.

I live in Kumamoto. Due to work and family, I am pretty grounded so any potential meets ups/tournies are a "no" and I don't have a reliable internet connection. I am looking into getting Optic Fiber soon though so that can change. I get pretty laggy when I play Brawl/P:M online. I would totally be down to play some matches once the 3DS and/or Wii U version comes out.

So if there is some handy dandy database somewhere, feel free to add me.

Last edited:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
We have about 5 players stationed at yokota, near fussa. Im here till 2016. We play mainly melee and pm. Play all smash games however

Vayseth

Smash Master
I have no idea where those places are @_@ I'm near Kyoto?

Edit: Google reveals you mean the base in Kanto. Yeah I'm nowhere near ya @_@

Last edited:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I hear ya. If you feel like playing over a weekend pm me. Can offer free housing and lots of games with several ppl for your troubles

Vayseth

Smash Master
Man I wish! Unfortunately I don't see myself heading out to the kanto area before my contract ends this summer. If I find new work in Japan I will certainly hit you guys up!

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Hmmm, I guess since I'm going to be in the dorms I'll try to dig up some casuals so I'll have someone to play against. I really do hope there is a community here or around here.

Last edited:

YCJ

Smash Rookie
I'm in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture... Anyone near here (1-2 hours of travel?)

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Gunma prefecture, Numata city (2 hours by train northwest of Tokyo), as part of the JET program...basically only play melee and looking for people to play with. Anyone in Gunma or the surrounding prefectures? Those would be Saitama, Tochigi, Nigata, Nagano, Yamanashi, and Fukushima. My LINE ID is mikesan529 if you see this and want to add me because I'm not sure how often I'll be logging onto smashboards.

EWC

Smash Ace
Anyone in tokyo wanna play melee in the next couple days? I am at the end of a vacation here and am kinda hungry for some smash.

15 [イチゴ]

Smash Apprentice
NNID
15_bit
3DS FC
2019-9663-8659
I'm in Aichi looking for some tournaments to go to! Woop woop!

オ アンドッ

Online play for Smash 3DS would be sweet too!

Not interested in anything older than Smash4 since this will be my first attempt to enter the competitive scene.

I'ma get REKT Y'all!

おねがいしますせんぱいさまたち!

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Living in Fukuoka, looking for Sm4shers!!

Online is good too :)

I'm in Aichi looking for some tournaments to go to! Woop woop!

オ アンドッ

Online play for Smash 3DS would be sweet too!

Not interested in anything older than Smash4 since this will be my first attempt to enter the competitive scene.

I'ma get REKT Y'all!

おねがいしますせんぱいさまたち!
What's your online code? Perhaps we could play some online matches if you'd like to. :)

15 [イチゴ]

Smash Apprentice
NNID
15_bit
3DS FC
2019-9663-8659
Living in Fukuoka, looking for Sm4shers!!

Online is good too :)

What's your online code? Perhaps we could play some online matches if you'd like to. :)

Howdy!

I've got two codes. The first is my American 3DS:

2019-9663-8659

My Japanese 3DS is:

1349-5530-8165

I prefer to play on my Japanese one though, but either is cool if you see me online and want to play a game.

I'm not sure how reliable those will be for actually contacting me, but I'd be okay with sharing info like Skype or my Facebook profile if you don't mind.

Anyway, let me know what you're cool with and if all else fails I'll be on when I finish work tonight.

Pardon the double post. Not sure which you'd get first this or a message.

This goes for all others here as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom