• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) It's from THE PEOPLE OF SMASH!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Yes! I remember you talking about King Crimson during the Apex 2012 Melee Crew Battle.
So upset I missed the recent tour. Saw a Fripp side project open up for Porcupine Tree, and then they tourned with PT's drummer?

Sedda

Smash Champion
So upset I missed the recent tour. Saw a Fripp side project open up for Porcupine Tree, and then they tourned with PT's drummer?
Speaking of Porcupine Tree, you're aware of the new Steven Wilson album, right? Guthrie Govan on guitar and Marco Minnemann on drums. So hyped for their tour. There are a few previous of the recording sessions on Youtube.

-edit: I have no doubt that that album will be the Prog masterpiece of the year, even over Dream Theater's album coming out this year.

Sedda

Smash Champion
SEDDA, YOUR MUSIC TASTE IS TIGHT

lot's of great artists+chopin is one of my favorite composers (definitely favorite romantic)

Id be willing to do a jazz/prog/fusion w/e smash arrangement sometime, idk what song though. gotta think about it.
Ummm... How about... ALL OF THEM!?!?!

Sedda

Smash Champion
I have the "Get all You Deserve" DVD. Good stuff.
I've been meaning to buy that. I think I'll buy it along with SW's new album when it comes out next month. Too excited for this.

Marco Minnemann needs to do some Smash covers lol

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
First post in two years, woo!

There's a pretty bad storm here in CT that's probably gonna knock the power off. So I'm putting my $50 donation in ahead of time just in case power does go off (cause it sure won't be restored in time).

*raises arms*

We got this.

joY

Pot splitter
We need to summon Kage to give us a speech on how to be warriors.
Made me lol.

Anywho, I'm hype for the spirit bomb! I will be contributing as late as 11PM. I can only imagine there being so much traffic around 11:30PM~ that the site goes offline. Lulz

Divinokage

Smash Legend
No need to fear as we are fighting for our dreams! Every little light or flame will come together as one and become the raging fire that is EVO! There is nowhere else to go but forward, losing is not an option!

Let us really show on this day the love and the passion we have for this game and for the community!

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
Skullgirls had their close dev support and we've always had our massive community, but I don't think I'd be surprised if there was literally only 1 guy making huge donations in these increments.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Ahhh man...

It's ok, guys. Goku has been gathering power for this spirit bomb for like 5 years worth of episodes now. We should be good.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
What time is the official spirit bomb EST please. Do I click submit payment option at that time? I hope we don't freeze the system lol. I have a feeling this spirit bomb is going to shock the humans of Earth with it's intensity and magnitude.

EDIT: btw, started watching DBZ again because of all this DBZ association

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
You guys doing Q and A near the end of the donation drive? I've already donated some but I don't mind talking or saying something to help the community. I've gotten a lot of requests from people saying that they'd donate more if I said something? I'll be free around 8:30pm pacific if you guys are interested.... I am the evo 2007 champ after all. Pm me on sb or facebook if u wanna set something up tonight and ill bring a ton more views

:phone:

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
you guys doing q and a near the end of the donation drive? I've already donated some but i don't mind talking or saying something to help the community. I've gotten a lot of requests from people saying that they'd donate more if i said something? I'll be free around 8:30pm pacific if you guys are interested.... I am the evo 2007 champ after all. Pm me on sb or facebook if u wanna set something up tonight and ill bring a ton more views

the king has spoken!

Revven

FrankerZ
You guys doing Q and A near the end of the donation drive? I've already donated some but I don't mind talking or saying something to help the community. I've gotten a lot of requests from people saying that they'd donate more if I said something? I'll be free around 8:30pm pacific if you guys are interested.... I am the evo 2007 champ after all. Pm me on sb or facebook if u wanna set something up tonight and ill bring a ton more views

Scarrrrrr talk to Ken!

Top Bottom