• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISA Presents: Study Hall Brawl 2010. Indianapolis, Indiana

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
1. Infern :snake:/:ike: $190 wow, gj
2. Y.b.M. :zerosuitsamus:/:kirby2: $90 Kirby dittos next time, I won't let you say no! I need to understand how you can win with this character so consistently... unless you used mostly ZSS?
3. Kain :wolf: $55 You're awesome man
4. Count :diddy: $35 yay go Count! I'll need to do something to get better at this retardedly annoying matchup
5. Future :popo: $20 good job >_>
5. DJ Iskascribblez :metaknight: $20 I'm hoping that your lack of knowledge of the Fox matchup won't improve much the next time we play, I'm enjoying playing a character that feels like he goes about even with MK! I'm hoping that's because Fox DOES go close to even with MK, not because you don't know the matchup >_< close games, gj on 5th

7. Dooms :gw:/:metaknight: HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD WTF
9. Hylian :popo:/:metaknight: too bad I didn't play you, but it was nice to meet you :D
9. Hilt :olimar: freaking Olimar man... not gonna lose next time :p
9. ook :dk2: ook! ICs and Olimar are really hard for DK, aren't they? nice seeing you though
9. Arty :falco: I played you in a couple friendlies, I wanted to play your Falco though, maybe next time :/
13. Crash :luigi2: Hewwo :3
13. Avarice :diddy:/:metaknight: good Diddy sir
13. Krystedez :wario: I still haven't played you, we need to change that sometime!

17. Mister Eric :rob: yo
17. Norm :snake: yo

17. Asdioh :kirby2:/:fox: ugh you were so close to placing higher! you can do it next time, just believe in yourself :3 also, don't be afraid to time people out >:D
17. Twilight Prince :ganon:/:metaknight: being scared of ganon = wtf o_O you're good sir

17. Tactical :lucario: You're lucky you didn't have to play me >:O I'm not gonna lose to you anymore now that I have my own furry counterpick to beat Lucario with!
maybe

25. Meneil :ike: I'm amazed I found Ike difficult to play against even though I know the character inside and out, it's weird. ggs in friendlies
25. Ttar :pit:/:lucario: ggs in pools and bracket, keep working on that Pit! I guess!
25. Excel :sonic: ;)

Drowned in pools:
33. MetaFlair :metaknight: I remember you vaguely from C4 Galore but I didn't recognize you here :O
33. Jowii :kirby2:/:falco: nice to meet you sir
33. Heero :rob: ggs in mid tiers

33. RogueBlades :sonic: learn to beat Olimar, it's not like it's hard or anything!
33. Tetsion :pit: ggs in pools
41. Level 9 Snake :snake: LOL scrub

41. Th3 Composer :samus2: nice seeing you again sir
41. Radium :kirby2: you're pretty much amazing, nice playing with you in doubles, I'd be willing to do it again sometime :)
41. Squid :falcon: ggs in mid tier! I think!

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
1. Infern / $190 - I wanted to run into you so bad in bracket lol. I was doing very well vs snake and i think im ready to stop choking lol
2. Y.b.M. / $90 - fun set in pools. I took it seriously i hope you did as well but i did notice you reacted to some things the exact same way each time (guessing on purpose) i wonder if you were trying to condition me lol. if you go to ouga bring me a working cd pleaseeee :)
3. Kain $55 - that wolf was too sick. i wish i had gotten to play it
4. Count $35 - RAWR DIDDY WONG!!!!!!!! i have a good idea of what to do against diddy now i just need to practice the matchup. Ill be out for monkey blood next time =p great tourney btw
5. Future $20 - playing your ics gave me enough of a matchup refresh to beat hylian. thanks =p
5. DJ Iskascribblez $20 - overall im very satisfied with my performance. I have improved alot and I hope i can continue to do well
7. Green Beast
7. Dooms - still want (or get referred to lol) that iron man? =p
9. Hylian - I LOVE META DITTOS XD your ics was fun to play especially since im starting to learn the matchup.
9. Hilt - good seeing you
9. ook - your DK is so fun to watch.
9. Arty - scary falco is scary. I had no idea id do so well vs you i honestly expected to get *****
13. Crash - good seeing you
13. Avarice - thanks for the diddy xp
13. Krystedez - DUBZ WAS TOO GOODZ i really hope we can do that again soon
13. DLA - keep on working on those meta dittos. I know you will get them down soon
17. Mister Eric - beep
17. Norm - fun matches. my falco failed lol
17. HadesBlade - your doll was objected to coveting lol
17. Asdioh - close games. I forgot how to fight fox apparently ill have to study up
17. Twilight Prince :ganon:/ good ganons are fun to watch
17. Sovereign - your zss is good. i should play you in brawl sometime. also ryu wants some of that vega
25. Dajayman - fun doubles games
25. Meneil - fun doubles games
25. Excel - i would rather eat a rusted pipe than fight sonic
25. Spin - good games hope i was good xp

41. Level 9 Snake - you airdodge too much
41. Smada - fun matches in pools
41. Th3 Composer - im iskascribble.com now (basil marceaux reference)
41. Radium - nice seeing you again
41. HaelPhail - walmart >->. was a supervisor there for the deli for 2 years. as of last week i now work in a factory to avoid losing my mind. dont lose your soul =p

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
1. Infern :snake:/:ike: $190 - I would love to come party with you guys. Just let me get some of my life together and then I'll take break from RL to chill in Cinci, where a lot of my favorites are.
2. Y.b.M. :zerosuitsamus:/:kirby2: $90 - Thank you for the tips. You don't know how much it helps when people give me helpful advice. I still can't top you in the ditto, but apparently Pit will get there. Your face was priceless; "You play Pit, too!?" xD
3. Kain :wolf: $55 - GGs in Mid-Tiers. I'm so glad I got to play you. 5 Bairs in a row! You're the only Wolf I've lost to in a bracket match, but I shouldn't be surprised. Hope to play you again.
4. Count :diddy: $35 - Idk what it is, but I cannot beat you anymore. We need to friendly more. Thank you so much for hosting such an awesome tournament. I'm hoping I get to see you and the rest of INKY before long.
5. Future :popo: $20 - We didn't get to play, but apparently you were having a great time, at the tourney and at Ren's place. I wish I could've rematched your ICs.
5. DJ Iskascribblez :metaknight: $20 - Your MK is so amazing. We have to play, the next chance we get. Also, my Vega hates Ryu. Just ask Renegade.
7. Green Beast :olimar: - You're such a cool guy. I liked our matches in pools. If we ever get to play again, I'll go all ZSS on you.
7. Dooms :gw:/:metaknight: - Joey, I still have the pic of you lookin' clueless. Good job placing 7th. Keep up the good work.
9. Hylian :popo:/:metaknight: - I'm so :mad: at you. Why didn't you go ICs? Any MK can play a ZSS. I wanted to play those ICs I've seen and heard so much of.
9. Hilt :olimar: - You didn't look so happy, whenever I saw you. Idk what's wrong, but cheer up. It'll get better, it's life after all.
9. ook :dk2: - The infamous Ook! Great games in Mid-Tiers. You play by your sig, and I find that hilarious, but as you saw I do care when I get hit. GGs all the way.
9. Arty :falco: - Didn't get to play, but wish I had, although I refuse to use ZSS against any Falco. The MU is so incredibly irritating.
13. Crash :luigi2: - We need to just chill one day and have a Brawl session. I feel like there's so much more I could learn from you.
13. Avarice :diddy:/:metaknight: - I was hearing good things about you at the tournament. Keep up your hard work, and I'll be hearing about how you won.
13. Krystedez :wario: - Why did we have to meet in bracket? Dx Good stuff in Mid-Tiers, and don't let Singles get to you. Thanks for covering dinner.
13. DLA :metaknight: - Your. Game. Face. Is. Hilarious. We didn't get to Ganon ditto. :(
17. Mister Eric :rob: - Beepo! Such an intense match against Kryz in Mid-Tiers. I was actually lookin' forward to playing you. Hope to play you next time we meet.
17. HadesBlade :yoshi2: - A lot of hype around your name. Good job in Mid-Tiers. Welcome to IN.
17. Twilight Prince :ganon:/:metaknight: - Next time we ditto, you're getting Warlocke Punched.
17. Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: - Such a great tournament to go out on. Good job, you.
17. Tactical :lucario: - That guy. Brawl minus, next time.
25. Dajayman :olimar: - Probably the coolest cat around, and the biggest Ook fan I've ever seen. Good seeing you again.
25. Meneil :ike: - Ren says you're his favorite female Ike. You must be really good. Hope to play you, if I see you again.
25. Ttar :pit:/:lucario: - "FAYGO" amazing tag. That is all.
25. Excel :sonic: - We are no longer tied, and I plan to keep it that way.
25. Spin :rob: - I was so nervous that you were gonna beat me in singles. GGs man. Good ROB.

33. RogueBlades :sonic: - Why are you getting so close to beating me? Every time we play it's that much closer. *trains harder*
41. Smada :lucas:/:diddy: - Great job co-hosting with Count. You're such a cool guy. Hopefully you guys do it again next year. I'm really lookin' forward to it, if you guys plan to.
41. Th3 Composer :samus2: - MOAR BRAWL MINUS
41. Radium :kirby2: - It was great seeing you again.
41. HaelPhail :pikachu: - Awww Hael!

Sorry about these late-*** shoutouts. Getting to a computer is tough, since I don't own one. Anywho, great tournament.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I got computer access now so I'll do shoutouts now.

1. Infern :snake:/:ike: $190
Nice job winning Dajayman. Keep those sunglasses safe.
3. Kain :wolf: $55
Wolf da bess! You'll get that Kirbeh next time.
4. Count :diddy: $35
Thanks for hosting, hopefully I'll have enough money next year to come again.
5. DJ Iskascribblez :metaknight: $20
Nice doubles games, you and Krystedez have excellent team chemistry.
7. Green Beast :olimar:
Whistle da bess. Our Solimar ditto was too good.
9. Hilt :olimar:
Whistle! da bess!
9. ook :dk2:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK! <3
9. Arty :falco:
Basketball party!
13. Krystedez :wario:
Good doubles and pool games. When you upb'd offstage on our first game as Pit I was like O_o.
13. DLA :metaknight:
Thanks for driving me there. Get better at that MK ditto or you'lll never get first ever.
17. Mister Eric :rob:
9:17!
17. Norm :snake:
Your cats and that puppy are so cute! :3
17. HadesBlade :yoshi2:
Awesome Yoshi. I'm going to have to learn the Yoshi matchup,
17. Akashi :snake:
Tano! <3
17. Sovereign :zerosuitsamus:
That ZSS is sexy. I couldn't stop staring at dat a** when you were wrecking me.
25. Dajayman :olimar:
Sup Infern Angelis.
25. Meneil :ike:
Melinda! <3
25. Excel :sonic:
You can't out troll me! You're one of the few cool Sonic mains though.
25. Spin :rob:
Nice to meet another ROBert. Tell me the secret of 9:16!
25. Zwarm (spot purchased from Oro) :dedede:
Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-zwarm! <3
33. Zwarm :dedede:
See above.
33. RogueBlades :sonic:
That first match was dumb, suiciding at on your last stock at low percent when I was over at 100%. You should've stayed Sonic, I have no Sonic experience with Olimar but I know Marth really well. That first match was just fluke.
33. Tetsion :pit:
Pit sucks. :)
41. Level 9 Snake :snake:
What? O_o
41. HaelPhail :pikachu:
Sucks that Pikachu gets ***** by Olimar and you had 2 Olimars in pools. :/

TP

Smash Master
I'm too lazy to do extensive shoutouts, but I have to thank Ren and Count for housing, as well as being awesome guys in general. :)

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
1. Infern your snake looks in top form gratz on winning
2. Y.b.M. your matches against kain were fun to watch. :p
3. Kain your wolf is sooo good. its just too bad you didn't get to fight infern
4. Count gratz on 4th wish i could have gotten more than just 1 friendly in with you
5. Future hi i think i played you in doubles but i don't know for sure
5. DJ Iskascribblez i wish i recorded our match i did pretty awful against you. :<
7. Green Beast dunno why you keep saying you suck... you did better than arty this time. ;P
7. Dooms hi? don't think i talked to you
9. Hylian your ice climbers are beasts, i've never actually fought against ICs because everyone always changes chars lol (lain cough cough)
9. Hilt bah i hate olimar but looking at our pools replays i really wasn't doing too bad with snake... is hould have stuck with him for brackets
9. ook ooook! your mustache makes me laugh
9. Arty i thought you would have done better but that sucks having to play kain after infern
13. Crash yo
13. Avarice hi
13. Krystedez thanks for the help when i asked.
13. DLA stop Dairing into the ground with mk... he isn't ganon
17. Mister Eric beep beep
17. Norm stop being such a scrub
17. HadesBlade your yoshi is scary
17. Asdioh you've gotten better sense i've last played you, sorry i wasn't trying very heard in our friendlies i was pretty tired
17. Twilight Prince :ganon: hi
17. Akashi whatcha doing placing the same as me? >.>
17. Sovereign hi
17. Tactical you that lucario?
25. Dajayman hi infern
25. ..... good matches, no hard feelings i hope.
25. Meneil you still playing ike?
25. Ttar hi?
25. Excel nice teaming with you its too bad we got a pretty stupid braket
25. Fwog hi
25. Spin hi
25. oro marth sucks

33. MetaFlair gg in pool
33. Jowii hi
33. Heero hi
33. Zwarm rob sucks
33. Soldier2 hi
33. RogueBlades hi
33. Tetsion no johns make it out of pools next time. ask illinois players for help if you need to.
41. Level 9 Snake
41. Smada hi
41. Th3 Composer nice hat
41. Radium hi
41. Squid hi
41. HaelPhail hi

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm gonna tell you like I tell Josh, "Don't get used to this." I'll be back, bigger, badder, faster and better than your brain could ever comprehend. Run and tell that...homeboy! :chuckle:
Heh... I plan to keep it that way.

Let the sentence in bold resound in your subconscious for a while.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Sovereign, don't get too cocky. It's a one place difference. Louisville gonna style all over yooou~ Oreo included!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
To quote Andre 3000 "You can plan a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather."

Better hope I don't rain on your picnic.
"Death is what I bring to anyone who opposes."

I think Excel just evened it up simply by quoting bed invaders.
Quoting Brawlers is better: "The massacres I make have a weight, but never measure."

Sovereign, don't get too cocky. It's a one place difference. Louisville gonna style all over yooou~ Oreo included!
Indianapolis got this, all day. Louisville should enjoy the backseat, Oreo included. *rivalry intensified*

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90

Radium88

Smash Lord
1. Infern / $190 Great job getting first! I'm sorry you weren't feeling great but no johns! Also sorry for not saying bye, I wasn't feeling that great either and so I went to the car and basically passed out.

2. Y.b.M. / $90 Awesome placing! As expected from a GK. Sorry I cheered against you with your match against future but c'mon. I got to cheer on not only the underdog but he's from my crew! You GKs need to head over to St, Louis sometime....

3. Kain $55 Wtf? A wolf? Haha I hope to get some friendlies with you next time. I need some wolf match up but fun doubles matches! Can't wait to see you at HD2!

4. Count $35 Zomg, fun tournament and thank you for housing us. I wish I had played some friendlies with you; I think I have yet to do that. Good job with the placing!

5. Future $20 What what?! You did amazing! See when you dont' rage quit! You were sooo pro against Krystedez! Keep going to tournaments!

5. DJ Iskascribblez $20 It was great seeing you again! Hope you head out to St. Louis sometime!

7. Green Beast I didn't meet you but great Olimar.

7. Dooms You will always be a Kirby main to me :( Haha awesome job with the placing!

9. Hylian Step it up son! You're better than this! Hahaha, thanks for taking care of me when I got ill <3

9. Hilt Nice seeing you again!! Come to St. Louis sometime!!

9. ook OOoooooook! This rings through my head whenever I see you. It was great seeing you.

9. Arty Where was quik at? Don't know if you remember me from that one M.A.S tournament but it was nice seeing you.

13. Crash You didn't Shoryuken me with your Luigi. I are happy. Hahah it was nice seeing you!

13. Avarice Good job with the placing! Fun friendlies and doubles matches!

13. Krystedez Got unlucky this time but we all know you are amazing. You got frustrated after the match but I respect your shoutouts.

13. DLA Didn't get to see your Ganon but it was nice seeing you!

17. Mister Eric As always, it was awesome seeing you! Beep! Come to St. Louis sometime! Maybe to my tournament ;p

17. Norm Didn't really meet you...

17. HadesBlade Didn't meet you but heard about your killer Yoshi!

17. Asdioh Hahahaha it was great to finally have met you and your reaction was truly priceless. Thanks for playing dubs! Great friendlies! Work on your Zelda match-up and come to St. Louis!

17. Twilight Prince Goood **** TP!

17. Akashi Great seeing you again! GGs with doubles and I'll get you next time when we meet in pools again

17. Sovereign Great seeing you again! I hope to get some friendlies with your ZSS next time!

17. Tactical Didn't meet....

25. Dajayman It was good seeing you again!

25. ..... .....

25. Meneil It was awesome seeing you again! Your Ike is as deadly as I remember!

25. Ttar Didn't meet...

25. Excel SOrry I cheered against you against TP but crewmates...also, sweet mohawk.

25. Fwog Good **** Fwog! And it's your first OoS! Hope you had fun! Dont' quit on Diddy...

25. Spin Nice Rob! It was fun playing against you in midtier.

25. Zwarm (spot purchased from Oro) GGs in pools!

33. MetaFlair Don't think we met...

33. Jowii Hey king of **** talking! Glad you got to come!

33. Heero Good job TO-ing the tournament! And fun doubles matches!

33. Zwarm Um...I already gave you one. Don't be greedy.

33. Soldier2 Don't think I met....

33. RogueBlades Don't think I met...

33. Tetsion Don't think I met....

41. Level 9 Snake Don't think I met...but you're aaaalwwaaaays at a tournament in MWE ;p

41. Smada Good job TO-ing the tournament! I had fun in the doubles matches!

41. Th3 Composer It was good seeing you again and fun doubles matches and friendlies!

41. Radium Whhhhaaattt a nub....

41. Squid DIdn't really meet....

41. HaelPhail Didn't really meet...

Today: You should have done SINGLES!!! I am glad you made it to the tournament! You know what we have never done? Played any friendlies :( You should come to st. Louis!!! Good job with midtier though!

Renegade: Wtf? You shouldn't have dropped out of singles...but thanks for housing us!! Your cat is awesome!

DJike: You were not on the brackets....wtf? Anyways, awesome that you got to come with us for your first OoS tournament!

Sorry if I forget anybody else....

Aside from the coldness of the buildings giving me a massive headache, I had fun at this tournament! It was great seeing old faces and meeting new ones! You all should come to St. Louis for my tournament so MWE can go against MWW!! Click my sig!! :chuckle: I have no shame in plugging my tournament in. I promise coookies!

Top Bottom