• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISA Presents: Study Hall Brawl 2010. Indianapolis, Indiana

Arty

Smash Lord
And by later, I mean now. Shoutouts!

1. Infern - Nice job winning man. I fell apart in the last two games but I got you next time!
2. Y.b.M. - Good stuff! I thought Kain had you, but you're very clutch!
4. Count - Thanks for hosting and nice seeing you again! ISA tournies are the best. Also great placing dude.
5. Future - Stop trolling yo. Good stuff against Kryst man.
5. DJ Iscascribblez - You play very similar to M2K. Great MK, I can see you becoming one of Midwest's best players if you get all your matchups down.
7. Dooms - Didn't talk to you, but you look like a murder when you play lol
9. Hylian - Nice meeting you dude. Teams was fun. We should've tried a gay stage game three though against the God Kais.
9. Hilt - Great set man. That was one hell of a comeback game 2. You fed off the crowd man, good stuff.
13. Crash - You gotta teach me Luigi vs Diddy matchup. Nice haircut ;)
13. Avarice - Great Diddy. Count wasn't lying when he said you were good.
13. Krystedez - You got this next time! Fun MM, you're Wario is like no other.
17. Mister Eric - Good set in pools. You have a cool accent ;)
25. Ttar - GGs man. You roughed up my MK
25. Excel - Nice seeing you again dude. You'll be maining MK next tourney though :colorful:
33. RogueBlades - Great Sonic man. Tough pool though
41. Smada - Thanks for hosting ISA man!
41. Th3 Composer - We didn't play any brawl minus :( Next time though. Great Samus
Today - Great Gw. Fun Friendlies.
Ren - Enter singles next time man! Good **** in doubles with Count.

Shoutout also to all the IL players that came. Fun talking to all of you/ridin with you guys and good job reppin IL, especially Kain.

Count

Smash Champion
Working on all the changes guys, and thanks ksizzle for the props <3

Shoutouts to come soon. I'm glad fun was had at this, sorry that it ended kind of late.

Arty sorry about the bad bracket, blame Y.b.M. for losing to scribz in pools then being amazing and beating kain in bracket, which started kain's crazy run through losers.

This reminds me of the time that I went to IL over a year ago and got 9th losing to 2nd (ook) and 3rd (arty)

Teh Future

Smash Master
ok since i obviously cant focus on what im supposed to be doing here are shoutouts:

1. Infern good stuff winning gooooo god kais cats!
2. Y.b.M. zss is silly. gotta loock at this silly character so next time you will have to do more than space her dumb special moves lol
3. Kain best wolf for sure! Keep doing as well as you have been recently cause its awesome
4. Count sad we didnt get to play but thanks for everything else.
5. DJ Iscascribblez friendlies was fun. Good job taking out hylian in brackets (he mad)
7. Dooms we will play next time!
9. Hylian IC dittos..... sorry lol i tried not to
9. Hilt step it up olimar ***** ICs lol
9. ook you should work on some matchups so you can place as well as you do sometimes always. good seeig you though!
9. Arty we will play next time! good metting ya
13. Crash cool seeing and playing you again
13. Krystedez ggs for some reason I am good against wario lol
13. DLA D:::;; we didn't get to play =(
17. Mister Eric i beat you with yoshi because ROB is sooooooooooooOOOoOOooooo bad (just not agianst mk)
17. HadesBlade 2nd most legit yoshi ive played. props. YOSHI FOREVER
17. Akashi sorry I was half asleep during our mid tier matches, but i would have lost anyways because Ike is high tier at least (lol). next time we need to snake vs icies
17. Sovereign we didn't play =( next time!!
17. Tactical our set was really close, good job winning game 1!
25. Meneil I don't like Ike lol. good job beating me in pools.
25. Excel I don't think we played singles =(

doing shoutouts made me realise I need to play more friendlies with cool cats D:

edit: one mroe shoutout:

Indiana: all of your buildings are cold. I dont know why you have signs that tell people not to stand on highways. Weeds in Indiana have HUGE leaves (you dont even know). also some buildings in Indiana have a door that leads onto the roof. I think thats silly.

1. Infern - I realllllyyyyyyy wanted to play you =[ oh well good stuff and fun dubs
2. Y.b.M. - read infern
3-kain- STOP ****** ME **** ITTTT DX
4. Count - dont think i suck man im just bad vs diddy and your diddy is very good
5. Future - fun in dubs lol wanted to play ya in singles
5. DJ Iscascribblez - wish i could have played you instead of count im a lot more happy with the mk mu then the diddy one
7. GreenBeast- What a noob he got *** ***** by a wolf haha place better scrub wifi olimar
7. Dooms - The high five at the end for 7th lul
9. Hylian - k
9. OOK- DUDEEE i was so hype watching you vs kyrs im going to turn into another dajayman lolol and thanx for lettin me stay the night our 64 matches were toooo good also tell moose to stop lurkin
9. Arty - Basketball party got ya sandbagin now?
9. Hilt - Whistle more P= jk you too good man nice comeback vs arty

I will do more shot outs later because i have to leave right now

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Good sh*t Future!

Eric why you losin to Oli?!?
It was close. He rolled into me I whiffed a grab (he was behind me) I ate a purple. Fin. Mad props to this guy, he took out Ook xD

I'll bring my shiz to OUGA. Getting TOO MUCH sleep this time.

THX COUNT, SMADA, HEERO AND WHOEVER ELSE HELPED RUN THIS SHIZ =]

I wish I could be around MW:W more often<beep3

edit:
17. Mister Eric - Good set in pools. You have a cool accent ;)
That's the Eastern Kentucky in me ;D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Infern - GGs in doubles!

Y.b.M. - GGs in doubles!

Kain - Sorry we didn't get to play. Promise we will next time :).

Count - Thanks for hosting and housing us! It was a really fun tournament.

Future - Good stuff :).

DJ Iscascribblez - GG's I should have stayed IC's haha.

Hilt - Nice meeting you and good games in pools!

ook - Sorry ic's are gay :( lol.

Arty - I had a lot of fun teaming with you! Your falco is insane in teams haha sorry I started sucking near the end, I don't know what was up :(.

Crash - GG's in mid tier, my kirby was playing better than usual for some reason haha.

Avarice - Fun friendlies!

Krystedez - GG's, your wario is mad good!

Mister Eric - Rob :(

HadesBlade - Yoshi :(

Asdioh - Nice finally meeting you! Hilarious when you first realized that rauleen was radium hahaha.

Akashi - Ike dittos are too good :).

Sovereign - GG's :). Luckily I have lots of ZSS practice haha.

Radium88 - Amazing <3.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I wish it didn't say I bought Oro's spot, that makes me look like an *******. He said he didn't want to play, so I took over for him, I just had to give him 5 bucks, which I haven't yet. :laugh:

Also, I used :dedede:/:rob:/:popo: in pools. I only used D3 in bracket though.

Early shoutout to IL, I had a great time, I wish I could have repped us better, but I feel like I improved, no matter how bad I did. Rest of my shoutouts in a bit, I'm feeling lazy right now. :)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
by the way, this was a GREAT tournament since I forgot to say that earlier. Literally my only complaint is that I didn't expect it to be so cold that I had to go outside on purpose to warm up; I normally enjoy the cold. It's not like it was something you could control though, but I learned to anticipate really cold colleges so I'll be sure to bring something warm next time o_o

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
TO anyone confused my name and Ttar's were mixed up(because of singles pools, since he made it through but i was called in bracket but then they didnt want to redo bracket so they changed my name to his, and it messed up in mid tiers as well). He is higher than me in singles. If he entered mid tiers I was the 13th place, not him, using pit.

ggs shout outs.. to count for hosting the tourney and I possibly.. will to others.. when not .. lazy

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Wow this had an awesome turn out and midtiers. I'm definitely bumming a ride with Scribbs to the next one (if he randomly decides to go again)

Good job to everyone, especially to YbM and Infren for taking singles; Zero Suit should not be in midtier, Scribbs even though he didn't go Falco against Count (I think), Avarice for picking up metaknight, Renegade for quitting while he was ahead, Composer for Zairing his way through midtiers (good stuff), Kain for being a good wolf player (seriously who does that?), Joey because he's awesome and needs to main someone cooler than G&W, maybe C. Falcon:laugh:, and Shugo for not traveling ever and m2k-ing Ohio.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Fun tournament for sure, besides my freezing myself off, I had a blast and enjoyed seeing new and old faces. Shoutout time.

2. Y.b.M. :zerosuitsamus:/:kirby: - You called it, we should have won doubles too though. Was a great Winners and Grand Final matches though, it kept going back and forth. The matches we make are epic. God Kais!!!
3. Kain :wolf: $55 : - Good seeing you man, wish we had some time afterwards for some friendlies!
4. Count :diddy: $35 - GGs man, matches were fun and close! Great job hosting the tournament. Looking forwards to the next time, gotta support my IN peeps!
5. Future :popo: $20 - lol where you come from son getting 5th place! Good seeing you
5. DJ Iskascribblez :metaknight: $20 - Great stuff beating them big name peeps yo, pretty happy i didnt have to see you in bracket lol you MK is getting too good
7. Green Beast :olimar: - GGs in doubles, but yeah, wish we had time to get in some friendlies :( next time!
7. Dooms :gw:/:metaknight: - Stop changing names and mains, otherwise you wont improve!
9. Hylian :popo:/:metaknight: - GGs in pools. Sorry i cheered against you vs DJ, gotta support Ohio ya know? Welcome to the MW btw!
9. Hilt :olimar: - Great comeback game 2 vs Arty, was very awesome to watch! Good stuff running the tournament too lol
9. ook :dk2: - lol i love seeing your matches, DK can do some crazy stuff!
9. Arty :falco: - lol get 3 stocked yo!
13. Crash :luigi2: - DK? lol iwanted the luigi man! GGs in pools and bracket!
13. Avarice :diddy:/:metaknight: - Good money match! Was good to finally meet you!
13. Krystedez :wario: - We both know you can have placed alot better, learn those crazt matchups and make sure you go into the game with your head straight.
13. DLA :metaknight: - GGs in doubles! Was good seeing you again
17. Mister Eric :rob: : Beep beep! Always awesome seeimg my robot friend
17. Norm :snake: : Yo, the matches you recorded, are you gonna uploaded somewhere? If so, when? just curious cause i think u got some of my games
17. HadesBlade :yoshi2: - Crazy *** yoshi, was great playing you in the mid tiers!
17. Asdioh :kirby2:/:fox: - Hi
17. Twilight Prince :ganon:/:metaknight: - Dont think we talked, whats up with that?
17. Akashi :snake: - Snake dittos <3 Keep in touch yo!
17. Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: - Mini Y.b.M. good seeing you man, come out with us soon to metropolis, you will love it, i gurantee it!
17. Tactical :lucario: - Hello!
25. Dajayman :olimar: - lol you a crazy *** man. Great meeting you, hopefully i get to see you soon yo. Keep my sunglasses safe Infern!
25. ..... - SOMEONE TELL ME WHO IS THIS GUY!
25. Meneil :ike: - GGs in brackets and fun friendlies before that lol Keep up the ike action, looking forward to playing you again.
25. Ttar :pit:/:lucario: - Como estas?
25. Excel :sonic: - $5 MM?
25. Fwog :diddy: - Hi
25. Spin :rob: - GGs in mid tiers!
25. Zwarm (spot purchased from Oro) :dedede: - OverZwarm! nice games in mid tiers!

Drowned in pools:
33. MetaFlair :metaknight: - WOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!
33. Jowii :kirby2:/:falco: - Hi
33. Heero :rob: - Hi
33. Zwarm :dedede: - What the? you again?!!!
33. Soldier2 :dk2: - Hi
33. RogueBlades :sonic: - Hi
33. Tetsion :pit:- Hi
41. Level 9 Snake :snake: - GTFO
41. Smada :lucas:/:diddy: - Great job running the tournament!
41. Th3 Composer :samus2: - Nice hat
41. Radium :kirby2: - Was great seeing you, and way to leave without saying goodbye!!!!!
41. Squid :falcon: - Hi
41. HaelPhael :pikachu:- Good seeing you man!

There are some peeps i talked to that i dont know their names or probably missed them in the shoutouts, just fyi

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
@TOs my name is Hael Phael, don't be sad everyone gets it wrong

@Renegade-Good **** in Mid tiers and in doubles

@Green Beast-I had a lot of fun in pools but I ****ing hate Olimar

@Dajayman-**** whistle

@Joey-Good **** bro

@Infern- Good seeing you too

@Count-Good tourney and good **** in doubles I loved game 2

@Sovereign-I'll get ya next time

@Squid-Solimar dittos haha

@Composer-Lumberjack Match!!

@Hilt-I need to get some help with the Oli MU

@Krystedez-I had fun meeting and playing you

@Spin- Good meeting ya dude

@everyone else-good ****

ook

Smash Lord
omg... the DK FFAs at the end were the best part of the whole tourney. I could not stop laughing. Kentucky knows how to have fun

shoutouts later maybe

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yea.. ****** the midwest = 17th place. ROFLMAO

Btw, why does MachinegunNorm have vids? I haven't heard of that dude since... i don't know.. some indiana tournament

TP

Smash Master
Shout out to that ROB player who got his laser stolen by both Kirby players in that teams match and then got BEEEEEEEEPed about 50 times in a row.

More shout outs later.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
great tournament, got exp against some good people.
thanks Count, Smada, and whoever else helped out in this tournament. it was excellent.
good meeting everyone, and hopefully i will do better next time around. can't wait to move to Indy this weekend!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Yea.. ****** the midwest = 17th place. ROFLMAO
I got fifth in mid tiers, and first in my pool. I played really bad in bracket though. :(

Anyway shoutouts (finally lol)

1. Infern / $190 - ggs in mid tiers, even though it felt like you weren't trying at all.

3. Kain $55 - I had no idea how good you had gotten since we played on wifi like a year ago. Grats on third and winning mid tiers.

4. Count $35 - Great tournament. Thanks for hosting. I'm sorry we didn't get to play ><.

5. Future $20 - We're you the guy with the tag "cat"? If you were thanks for the games your IC's are amazing.

7. Green Beast - gg's. You're a good oli and you caught me off guard after talking yourself down so much before our match.

7. Dooms - Joey! We didn't get to play. Grats on 7th though we have to play for sure next time were at the same tourney.

9. Hylian - gg's in pools. Why do IC's hate yoshi so much? From what I've heard lain hates him too...

9. Hilt - Nice meeting you. GG's in our friendlies and pools.

9. ook - gg's.

13. Avarice - gg's.

13. Krystedez - gg's. It was nice playing you offline even if it wasn't your wario.

17. Norm - gg's. Let me know if you upload my pool matches. I want to watch them xD.

17. HadesBlade - You suck. First in your pool, beating 2 people who both placed ninth. 5th in mid tiers, and 17th in the actual tournament... >_>

17. Twilight Prince - I feel really bad about chaingrabbing your ganon in mid tiers. Your ganon is really good. I was somewhat relieved when you went jiggz so I wouldn't have to do that again...

17. Akashi - You're really good, I don't know how you placed as bad as I did. Thanks for hanging out with me. I felt so awkward because I didn't know anybody when I first got there.

17. Tactical - I think sitting at the edge of the stage spotdodging eggs for 8 minutes when your behind will rarely win you games.... gg's in our friendlies though.

25. Dajayman - We're you the oli I played in bracket early? gg's if it was you.

25. Excel - Thank's for going to taco bell. I was so hungry, but I wasn't going to go alone. GG's in friendlies and I'd be happy to partner sometime.

Very special shout out to:

41. Level 9 Snake - I'm glad you keep coming to tournaments even though it can be really discouraging getting last every time. You're amazing at green greens.

I'm sorry to everyone I left out. I know there were several people i talked to and probably some I played that I didn't give a shoutout to. I came to this tournament not having met anyone offline before it so I had a lot going on xD.

Count

Smash Champion
1. Infern-GGs! Your snake is so creative and never does what I expect it to do! Really fun set in bracket, and grats on winning. Thanks for making it out to the tournament and hope to see you again soon.

2. Y.b.M.-We didn't get any games in at this but you did really well! Only person to place in the money in every event. Thanks for making it out to this, good job representing. God Kais!!! lol

3. Kain-Great set in bracket, can't believe you 0-deathed me last stock game 2 :O. Best wolf in the world, and we should team again sometime :D. Thanks for heading out.

5. Future $20-You are the funniest drunk person in the universe. And you're getting really good at brawl. That leaf was huge.

5. DJ Iskascribblez-Scribbz! We played, counting doubles, 19 games against each other!!! That's insane. Hope you get the diddy matchup on lockdown, because if you had known it you might have won this tournament, you were on fire otherwise..I was extremely lucky against you both sets as well. Hope we can play again sometime and thank you so much for coming!!

7. Green Beast-I don't think you're bad lol, its pretty obvious from your accomplishments and watching you play that you're amazing. Please be easy on me now that you've talked to L cancel, haha.

7. Dooms-Joey!!! You're too good at this game, you represented our region amazingly well also! I'm so glad I have to play you, I'm extremely scared. Hope to see you again soon glad you were able to come :)

9. Hylian-Sorry that you didn't like your bracket :( we better get some games in were at the same tournament as well. Cool meeting you and chatting, sorry you didn't do as well as you would've liked. You'll bounce back ASAP.

9. Hilt-You were a huge reason why this tournament was successful. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without you. I hope you don't feel like you didn't have as good of a time since you were helping out with the tournament. Also, good job on 9th because at the same time you were balancing running the tournament as well as other things that I noticed were worrying you. Hope this tournament was a good birthday present.

9. ook-You ***** me in pools :(. You always make me feel so readable when I play, moreso than probably anybody. Best DK in the world. Grats on taking out Kryz as well.

9. Arty-Tough bracket man, I know you were scared to play me but I was equally scared to play you. Glad you had fun despite the hard bracket and I owe you guys a trip to Illinois. Just be easier on me than Kain was lolz

13. Crash-No hard feeligs for sure just to let you know! I hope you had a good time at this. Be nicer to diddy kong than you were to poor avarice :(. Glad I didn't have to play you, we do need to mm though.

13. Avarice-Tough bracket for a diddy kong! I was still super impressed by you as always. Also, lol at meta knight dittos. Feel free to come give me advice at anytime, I can always use it and I really respect your opinion. Fun couple of friendlies. Looking forward to seeing you again.

13. Krystedez-Kryz I'm sad that you didn't do as well as normal but you still did great in doubles! You'll bounce back like you always do, don't disappear because of school too long :(

13. DLA-Ganon was nasty as usual and the MK was amazing as well! Its going to be insane when you start to learn even more of mks options..I'm quite scared O.o. It was really good seeing you and I hope you had a good time at this.

17. Mister Eric-Didn't talk to you and we didn't MM like usual but GJ in mid tiers and in the regular tournament. Keep on beepin' on. Looking forward to seeing you again.

17. Norm-Insane to see you at a tournament again, and you pwned me in that friendly! I'm excited to see how awesome you do when you knock all of the rust off!

17. HadesBlade-You have no idea how excited I am to potentially have another person to travel to tournaments to! Your Yoshi is amazing, already a contender for the best of the midwest, and you are now new Indiana representation at tournaments :D. Can't wait to get to know you better and play against you. Great job at this! Sucks you didn't do better in bracket after getting a one seed.

17. Asdioh-Fun games the night before, Kirby and Fox are too good!

17. Twilight Prince-You're very, very good, and once you successfully switch from Ganondorf you're really going to open some eyes. I was lucky to beat you in bracket, ganon was way too good for me game two. Was really good meeting you, good job at this!

17. Akashi-Thanks for being so nice, it was great to meet you, although I do have to say I was really happy to have avoided your snake. Hopefully we can get some games in when I go to Illinois. Great meeting you!

17. Sovereign-Sov, I hope this was a good tournament to go out on. You've made great strides this summer and that was evident in your fifth place in mid tiers. Seriously, good stuff. I'll miss you a lot and I hope I will see you again before we know it.

17. Tactical-GGs in pools, lucario is always tough. I'm lucky you don't have diddy exp.

25. Dajayman-Love hearing you cheer for ook. Thanks for making it out! Oli looked nice.

25. Meneil-That Ike is sick! Sorry you had to play akashi in mid tiers. Good seeing you!

25. Ttar-Didn't see you play much, but cool that you picked up pit. Hopefully we can get some games in soon

25. Excel-You're right, we don't ever play :( sonic was mad cute as always

25. Fwog-Another yellow Diddy! We should've talked Diddy, thanks for making the trip!

25. Spin-I'm pumped you're living in Indy! Can't wait to play a whole bunch. ROB looked good!
25. Zwarm (spot purchased from Oro)-Didn't get to play! Heard your D3 is legit though. Thanks for making the trip.

33. MetaFlair-WHERE WAS THE BELT?!!? GGs in doubles, can't wait to play again.

33. Jowii-GGs in pools, I'm working on retrieving your netbook. Heading back to Indy tomorrow.

33. Heero-Thank you so much for helping run the tourney and subway. You and Ben are an amazing duo. Hope you had fun playing as well.

33. Soldier2-Tough pool, DK was amazing as usual. We gotta play some next time, although I am scared of that DK.

33. RogueBlades-Sorry you got so many olimars :( was fun hanging the night before, I got mad lucky in mid tiers. Keep getting better, you improve insanely fast.

33. Tetsion-Thanks for making it out, pit looked good! You made a long run in mid tiers losers as well! We gotta play some if I get to Illinois

41. Level 9 Snake-you suck!
41. Smada-Best cohost ever! I hope we can do this again, our events are always great! Also good seeing you again!!

41. Th3 Composer-Jake, keep yo head up! Poor samus struggles in so many matchups that it makes it tough
41. Radium-Rauleen! Hope you're feleing better! Double Kirby was cute and I hope my futon was comfy! Hope to see you again soon.

41. Squid-Good seeing you man hope you stay interested in the scene!!! Looking forward to seeing you in the future!

41. HaelPhail-Pikachu was super tough in doubles, I got lucky! I'll try to make it down to your next event, hope you had fun at this!

Today: Sorry you didn't have as much fun as you would've liked at this, it was good to see you though. Any problems just come get me! GL picking up mk, and play who you like :)

Ren: Thanks for carrying me through teams. Best partner ever <3 you suck for not entering singles though.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
1. Infern :snake:/:ike: $190

Congrats on winning the tourney man. You're snake is always better than you let on sometimes, even if it's old-skool or w/e the hell I was making of it. Lotsa fun in doubles.

2. Y.b.M. :zerosuitsamus:/:kirby2: $90

Good job, Y.b.M., you and Infern repped God Kais well. Sorry if I got on your nerve or anything during or after tourney, lol. It was nice eating with you guys.

3. Kain :wolf: $55

Dude, it was soooo cool to see you at the tourney, we didn't really talk, but it was nice seeing you again since CoB back at Chicago. I wanted to play your Wolf in a MM or something serious, to see where we stood currently against eachother offline, but it was cool. Congrats on third and taking mid-tiers!

4. Count :diddy: $35

Thanks so much for hosting the tourney Count and all the careful planning. You're so swell, I can't wait to see you and the others again for another round-about. Next time I'm going to beat you and your partner in doubles no matter what (and I bet it will be Rene!) Til next time. Congrats!

5. Future :popo: $20

God dang, your ic's are insanely good, I wish I could have been more of a challenge, I at least kept up, but I guess I just don't have the MU down as much as I thought I had. Too many mistakes, boy. Keep getting those grabs, and congrats!

5. DJ Iskascribblez :metaknight: $20

Dude, we wrecked so hard in teams together, our combos were totally awesome, and you're a cool guy as well, it was nice getting to know you more and talking with ya. You're the next M2K for sure! Just keep at it, I hope to team with ya again, and I'll build that synergy up better for next time that you were talking about!

7. Green Beast :olimar:

Fun games in pools, sorry I didn't really go Wario, I don't really care much about the Olimatchup much so it's like...eh. Congrats on doing so well.

7. Dooms :gw:/:metaknight:

Joey, dat you? course. lol. nice seeing/talking to ya again, you're such a fun character, but you know, I know you coulda done way better at this. You're too legit. Take care of yourself, I'll see you at the next one hopefully.

9. Hylian :popo:/:metaknight:

It was a pleasure meeting you, I didn't even realize who I was facing in friendlies and stuff, you've got some mad IC's skills, I know you coulda done better though. Next time I hope you and me meet in bracket, so I can see what you're truly made of. GGs in the MM!

9. Hilt :olimar:

NUUUUU we didn't get to play yet again D: Oh well, it was nice seeing ya again Hilt, thanks for your help with the tourney as well, it was really fun.

9. ook :dk2:

I got Ook'ed so hard it made me throw my controller. First time I've ever done that, and I admit it too. Sorry for that childishness, but I congratulate you. you deserved the win. But gosh darn it quit losing to Olimar or w/e. I was rooting you on for that set right after me. D: GGs anyways dude, see ya next time.

9. Arty :falco:

Really tough MM, you're too good anyways too, those triple d-airs in doubles were scary... D: I will take you down next time, bracket or otherwise! ~

13. Crash :luigi2:

I saw your match against Eric(?), that was pretty intense. Silent shoryuken game ender! Nice seeing ya again!

13. Avarice :diddy:/:metaknight:

I like, saw you one time and then I didn't see you the rest of the tourney aside from our friendlies. What the hell? lol. I guess I might now have been paying attention. Well anyways, see ya next time hopefully when you're done with band practice and all that.

13. Krystedez :wario:

Quit playing Wifi Pit for practice D: BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!

13. DLA :metaknight:

The infamous DLA! That ganon was scary. Fun friendlies dude, hope to see you again.

17. Mister Eric :rob:

That rob is something else. :D

17. Norm :snake:

Don't...think I remember you >_<

17. HadesBlade :yoshi2:

YOSHI YOSHI! Those were fun games, sorry I didnt go wario, you were a pretty intense yoshi as it is, I don't know if I want to add grab-release shenanigans to that. Well, maybe next time ;)

17. Asdioh :kirby2:/:fox:

Didn't really get to see you play and stuff.

17. Twilight Prince :ganon:/:metaknight:

AHHHHH GANON RUN AWAY!!~!

17. Akashi :snake:

Fun games, nice Snake! See ya next time maybe!

17. Sovereign :zerosuitsamus:

GWAH We always meet up in bracket so soon... DX

17. Tactical :lucario:

Not sure... if I remember you.

25. Dajayman :olimar:

Interesting olimar, friend.

25. .....

...uh...um....(awkward silencE)

25. Meneil :ike:

Those were fun doubles, nice Ike/Snake(?).

25. Ttar :pit:/:lucario:

Um. Sorry. Don't recall meeting you >_>

25. Excel :sonic:

I always get your name mixed up. Nice seeing ya again man.

25. Fwog :diddy:

Um. Uh. Familiar, can't remember. I saw you playing someone. Thats it. DX

25. Spin :rob:

Hey it was fun playing and seeing you again. That Rob needs to get faster, that's all I can say. Interesting matches we had XD

25. Zwarm (spot purchased from Oro) :dedede:

DAT DEDEDE.

Tetsion :pit:

It was nice meeting another Pit player, I hope to see you at future events!

Sorry if I left someone out. Great tourney guys!

Top Bottom