• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
lol at these gif wars.

can't remember whether i addressed this already, but we ran over by nearly an hour last time (this was my fault). they were gracious and allowed us to finish, but that can't happen again. doubles will start at 12:30. call ahead to register if need be; not waiting for anyone. i want to start singles by 3:30

also, i'd like remove japes for teams. i only saw one match played on it, but it was not compelling. since we restricted the singles' stage list last time, i'm open to expanding it this time. . .thoughts?

edit: expanding as in a diverse cp list
I found this not because I exerted a little time and effort, but because im more amazing than you are.

Stray Sheep

Smash Rookie
Brinstar is gay.

But so is PS. Though they aren't that bad for the most part, just when the lava rises and when the stage changes occur.

I think, considering how these stages work, it would only be right to ban both or ban neither.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I would advocate APEX rules.

Also who wants to do something after the tourney? I have a hockey game at 11:15 in SJ so I need to kill about 3 hours.

Miharu

Smash Hero
LOL BRINSTAR IS ****ING GAY

MUTE CITY IS ****ING GAY

GREEN GREENS OR BUST

I WILL BE MAKING A SURPRISE APPEARANCE

does anyone want to team

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
yeah sorry, that needs to be updated. apologies for that. i also found out that they will validate parking, so in the future ask me/someone about that at the tourney

singles results

1: DarkerThanBlack ($119.00)
2: SFAT ($34.00)
3: Darrell ($17.00)
4: BlueFoxxt
5: Boback
5: Toph
7: Sheridan
7: Mooninite
9: Jin
9: Tang
9: Mackadotious
9: Phil
13: Ky
13: Fribjits
13: Andy
13: Alan
17: Caleb
17: L
17: Sparky
17: Dergen
17: AJ
17: StopNStart
17: Hostility
17: $heen
25: Luke
25: Glook
25: Lauren
25: AKARed
25: Wolfy
25: Proxy
25: Scar
25: FunkyFresh
33: Jamin
33: Jon
33: Mimorox

Doubles:

1: Dajuan/Alan () ($70.00)
2: Team Japan () ($20.00) (SFAT/Toph)
3: Mackadotious/BlueFox (Mackadotious/BlueFox) ($10.00)
4: Scar/Phil ()
5: Darrell/Tang ()
5: Sheridan/Alvin ()
7: Ebony and Ivory (tarheeljks/Lauren)
7: sparky/sheen
9: Andy/Jin ()
13: MV Gamers (Jasou/Proxy)

L__

Smash Master
shoutouts to the people who **** on me in tournament today

just letting you know in advance next time we play i'm ****ing ****** u guys in the *** and ****ting on ur ****ed up bodies

btw <3 toph

ty zac

boback

the homies

<3333

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Fun tournament like always. Its even better now that we have knowledge of validating our parking.

Boback lost mad weight from his wendy's diet, proud of you.

Zac you got lucky. See me at the next tourney *****.

Super <3 every other fox player there.

Regular <3 to everyone else.

Sup Alan and Von =]

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
turnout was good. lots of new faces, thanks to everyone for coming. thanks to brandon for making a video. also to sheen/sparky for helping me get an extra tv. special thanks to bobbysiege for coordinating/executing the stream and to everyone who helped on commentary. i'll post in here when the results/video threads are up. special shoutout to toph for going out of his way to hang with us. also shoutouts to lauren for teaming w/me (hope i spelled your name right lol, get the feeling it's probably loren) and to the homies.

DRGN

Technowizard
Glad I could come. Good games, everyone I played. I just wish I could have played everyone more!

Such weird characters here, especially among what I played in tournament. ...I played just enough for some, "Oh, jeeze, so that's what works, huh?" Yet no one seemed to have that problem against me. THANKS DARRELL! lol (You've improved a lot since last time I saw you btw. :) )

I feel like I could have done much better after a few matches of learning. Oh well, hopefully next time is not too far away!

Lol dang, I thought I beat just one less person than Moon, yet he placed so much higher than me.

ajajayjay

Smash Journeyman
I had no idea how much of the game was just mix-ups and staying unpredictable until this tourney.

I'll bring more people to the next one =)

DarrellD

Smash Ace
LOL at being darker than black.
Good stuff on winning yet again Shroomed. And you're $189.00 richer I see.
:drmario: :drmario: :drmario:
I bet some poor individual that loaned dajuan money thinks there going to get it back after this tournament. Little do they know

:phone:

SFAT

Smash Ace
He doesnt get the full $70 of teams, and again? Excuse me but I think you mean "it's good to see you winning yet again".

Big shout outs to Julian (Tarheels) for running this tournament. It's our biggest one in a while. I think it mightve caught us off guard a little.

Also big shoutouts to BobbySiege for maintaining the stream and peaking it at 78 viewers, good stuff.

Darrell <3
Phil<3
Tooopppppppppppph san <3 ishouni ganbatta ne
Shroomed <........you suck.
Everybody else <3

I'll try to have the vids up within this week.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Dude, you're like 2-59 with Dajuan.

Stop talking like you've had him on lock for like 10 tournaments

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Super <3 every other fox player there.
lol super <3 to you too :D

k so im still on a bus LOL
its a cloudy day in middle-of-nowhere, oregon

Quick shoutouts:
Zac omfg thanks for housing me and teaming and generally being amazing
Julian (tarheels) damn dude nice meeting you, you ran a bomb tournament
Bobbysiege my brother from another mother. time to train in catherine
Sheridan hoo baggy dat
Boback rofl good post tourney chat and amazing seeing you as always
Scar dude thanks so much for playing me lol, I had so much fun. if I move to Sunnyvale ****s going down
Dajuan omfg ggs, you're so good lol (I'm allowed to say that cuz I'm not from Norcal)
Alan lmao *******. But <3 anyway
Lorin, if you read this, holy **** so good seeing you again. See you in WA in 6 days lolz
Julian (Kao) so good seeing you again dude thanks for coming :D it always blows my mind when you wavedash oos LOL. :3 probably see you soon honestly haha

Secret shoutout to Falcomist for being uber giga homie status!!

And even though you werent there, good **** telling me about the tourney so I knew to stay in town hahaha <3 next time, it's on

And btw Julian it's Lorin not Lauren haha

:phone:

Top Bottom