• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

PortCity

Smash Ace
It was fun last night. Rather abrupt ending :-D but fun none the less. Hehehehe... Joker, we let them win too many times :). Everyone was playing really well so applaud that. Anyway, next Thursday is probably a go. BUT the last 2 or 3 Thursdays in May are probably not gonna happen (at least at my place) so i'll keep ya'll updated.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well I know that Skizm was going to drop by same for Nova also Razor mention last night that maybe him and Jlo were coming, so yeah >.<

By the way Love I beat Platium or most of it I'm at the Battle Frontier? point being I just need to add Azelf on my pokedex and Creselia and the Pokedex is done, then the training begins >.0

By the way Skizm and Blank are here.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
hey teh joker, my brother should be done with the laptop by tomorrow so i'll probably give it back to u guys sometime tomorrow whenever he's finished with it. so yeah.......................alright i just finished bitter virgin and it was pretty good. thought that the ending was gonna be better than what it was but whatever. overall it wasnt that bad

Uli

Smash Champion
i liked the ending, at first i was like ehh, but then i was like :D
its a realistic ending and it fits good IMO

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Kudo, i just woke up from one of the best dreams ever and you were in it. You and me were part of this world traveling organization and we got picked to go to Okinawa Japan. We flew there and practiced this sumo type thing but it was more fighting, but mixed with sumo and had a weird point sytem. We landed and found the house we were staying at. We got pissed because we were living with an old lady. Then some stuff i cant remember... Then we were outside the house and this gang showed up, like the ones in anime where they are all wearing goofy outfits and their leader is ridiculous. He challenged us to the sumo/fighting thing. And here is the best part. I took off my jacket for the fight and was suddenly wearing a sleeveless bleach shinigami unimform. You ripped off the shirt you had on and suddenly you had this sweet chest and shoulder armor with a bada$$ cape that was a torn and what not. As you tore your shirt you powered up. Apparently i was the calm confident one cause all i did was walk a few steps while doing the forward head tilt im-going-to-kick-you-a$$ stare. Dont remember the fight but we won and thats it lol.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i liked the ending, at first i was like ehh, but then i was like :D
its a realistic ending and it fits good IMO
well it was all nice and good, but one part made me dislike the ending alittle bit,

when they were holding hands at the end after they just got done kissing and the page goes to yuzu and kazuki talkin about that they would have to break up one day. then it goes back to aikawa and suwa thinkin that they will eventually be seperated and they both will find some1 better for one another. i didnt really liked this since i would prefer that they would be together forever since suwa is the only person that really understands aikawa and still love her.

Kudo, i just woke up from one of the best dreams ever and you were in it. You and me were part of this world traveling organization and we got picked to go to Okinawa Japan. We flew there and practiced this sumo type thing but it was more fighting, but mixed with sumo and had a weird point sytem. We landed and found the house we were staying at. We got pissed because we were living with an old lady. Then some stuff i cant remember... Then we were outside the house and this gang showed up, like the ones in anime where they are all wearing goofy outfits and their leader is ridiculous. He challenged us to the sumo/fighting thing. And here is the best part. I took off my jacket for the fight and was suddenly wearing a sleeveless bleach shinigami unimform. You ripped off the shirt you had on and suddenly you had this sweet chest and shoulder armor with a bada$$ cape that was a torn and what not. As you tore your shirt you powered up. Apparently i was the calm confident one cause all i did was walk a few steps while doing the forward head tilt im-going-to-kick-you-a$$ stare. Dont remember the fight but we won and thats it lol.
well was it really a dream huh? or maybe it really happend but it was so intense u just dont remember what really happened................................yeah think about that.........................

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yeah u should expect me to show up sometime tonight whenever my brother get back with the laptop. i need to get in some practive for next week

Uli

Smash Champion
WTF is MK?

WTF is ssbb? Brawl? Weird game, yo.

Entire bottle of Vodka Quadro = win.
wow this kid is sooooo fuuuucking cool

anyway is there a way to unlock all the stages in brawl without doing all that stuff with the hacks??
i really dont want to get it all again
also is there a way to replace music with your own music yet?
i have some kewl skins, thats about it

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I know I'm cool.

Be jealous ULI! I wish I could be as cool as you and be a noob about BRAWL!!!! Brawl Rly? Gtfo noob.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
GGs at Joker's today. Guilty Gear was hawt.

wow this kid is sooooo fuuuucking cool

anyway is there a way to unlock all the stages in brawl without doing all that stuff with the hacks??
i really dont want to get it all again
also is there a way to replace music with your own music yet?
i have some kewl skins, thats about it
You can replace it with your own music but you do it by replacing the music on the actual disc. I've already done it and re-burned Brawl.

Uli

Smash Champion
jealous of bolt, ROFL

but blank i have to reburn da game, ahhh shiiiiiit

also is there away to get all the stages with sum hacks?!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Unlock all Characters
42000000 90000000
0417B640 FFFFFFFF
0417B644 FFFFFFFF
E0000000 80008000

Unlock all Stages
42000000 90000000
0417B658 FFFFFFFF
E0000000 80008000

Is that what you're looking for?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
haha why not be jealous of me!?

No hangover *****es. Ehm ULI u participating at JBM's STD May 8th/9th? (The smash till ur drunk, not the sexually transmitted diseases)

Uli

Smash Champion
Unlock all Characters
42000000 90000000
0417B640 FFFFFFFF
0417B644 FFFFFFFF
E0000000 80008000

Unlock all Stages
42000000 90000000
0417B658 FFFFFFFF
E0000000 80008000

Is that what you're looking for?
probably but i have no idea wut to do with it XD

and bolt i probably wont be, i have to work from 5-12 :\

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
GGz at Jokers yesterday ppl that were there. i havent played Guilty Gear in a long time but it was pretty fun playin it again. my May is kind of rusty but Jam seemed to play pretty well last nigght. too bad i suck with her freakin charged combos :signs:. also Uli u to do the thing that blank posted, u have to have a hacked wii and used like those codes and such in a sd card to run them off the wii. besides the own music thing, im pretty sure that u have to burn another disc of brawl to do that but i havent done it so i cant really confirm that.

also to teh joker and bone, since i have no further need for the laptop if all ur guys now. u can do whatever u want with it since its no longer mine. u can reformat it or whatever u want but have fun with it since u can do whatever u want on it now

Uli

Smash Champion
i dont get how to throw the codes in thar, my wii is all modded and all that fun stuff
i just dunno how to put those codes in there
and can you play brawl+ with custom skinzzzzz?

does a blank has aim?!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
i dont get how to throw the codes in thar, my wii is all modded and all that fun stuff
i just dunno how to put those codes in there
and can you play brawl+ with custom skinzzzzz?

does a blank has aim?!
Yes, and yes. My AIM is Blank Mauser.

Cook

Smash Master
Joker, I've got an idea to help you increase attendance at the MWC-W championship tourney if you end up hosting it! Ok, think about it. So far every event has had some sort of gimmick. Wichita had laser tag. Kahoka is gonna have rollerskating. WI had... free pop I guess. So IA needs something. That something is horseback riding. Have everyone who wants to show up a day early and we all go horseback riding! People would no doubt be willing to pay a $10 venue fee if it included a horseback ride, right? Attendance would be THROUGH THE ROOF.

Uli

Smash Champion
i no what you could do joker, side MELEE tourny XD
or pokemon tourny
sf4 tourny

you guys should find a venue soon >_>

Top Bottom