• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I was excited when I read SC tourneys then I realized its probably Soul Calibur... :O

Edit:
And I'm wrong, I guess bringing a laptop would imply Star Craft well that's good :) I'll be joining if you guys don't mind :S

Uli

Smash Champion
you can play smeesh in soulcal, he loves it :3
also i hate you jon(slik) for your homo avatar

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yeah slik that bounto series EFFIN SUCKED. It was painful as hell to get through.

OH bleach came out today too. woot. no one say any spoilers or i'll kill you.

SC = starcraft yes. And I will melt faces.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
On your PSP go to GAME and choose the Memory Stick and the game you got should show up like a regular PSP game, also not sure about your hack but mine requires to have a UMD game disk just so it can run.

This is all the help I can be T.T
Kudou should know more since he did it for me >w<
well all u have to do is change the setting so u dont have to use the umd in the psp to play the games. i dont thing that i changed ur psp setting so thats y u have to use the umd to play games. i can change it so u dont have to use the umd anymore.

Is Saki out yet? I can't get enough of it I think I rewatched the first 3 episodes bout 3 times now.
here is the dates for the first 10 eps raw

01. 06/04/2009
02. 13/04/2009
03. 20/04/2009
04. 27/04/2009
05. 04/05/2009
06. 11/05/2009
07. 18/05/2009
08. 25/05/2009
09. 01/06/2009
10. 08/06/2009

looks like ep 4 raw just came out now too long ago so underwater-mahjong should be subbing it soon

wow that was pretty hard. i only won one then quit since he kept cheating. freakin double tiger uppercut bullshit

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Lol I played it for two minutes and found out S to Hadouken against the wall is infinite. Also, if you crouch then the tiger uppercut doesn't send you upwards and you get a free c-c-c-combo.

Work for it sons, no johns.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I think I need to make a thread for Ames area MELEE!

still haven't beaten that dude. effin tiger uppercut after my second win. he infinite me against da wall. lolwut a *****.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Well in that case I may not have to take the van, people are johning out left and right.

Correct me if I am wrong but these are the people still interested.

Razor
Joker
Jlo
Blank
Zash
Peeks
Mduo
Schism
Kudou

That is 9. My car can take 5 and Mduo's car can take 5 so that would mean I can take my car. And that would make me a lot happier since it is mine, not my parents and way better mpg's.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Well in that case I may not have to take the van, people are johning out left and right.

Correct me if I am wrong but these are the people still interested.

Razor
Joker
Jlo
Blank
Zash
Peeks
Mduo
Schism
Kudou

That is 9. My car can take 5 and Mduo's car can take 5 so that would mean I can take my car. And that would make me a lot happier since it is mine, not my parents and way better mpg's.
Wait, wtf? Why did everyone drop out? Who dropped out again? I'm too lazy to go back and look.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Zash the list of johners....is that a word? did I just make that up?..... is as follows....

CBK
Andy
Captain Love

That may be it, but I realized I forgot bone on my original list. So 10 people are showing up.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Well....obviously johners is a word, because you just spelled it, and it has a definition.

Johner- One who johns.

Submit that to Webster.

Anyway, wtf is with everyone droppin? Love, you're gonna leave me to rep Sheik by myself?
Andy, we aren't gonna have our Brinstar matches?
CBK, we aren't gonna have more epic matches?

T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

Top Bottom