• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
We host the championship on the same day and place as a yugioh regional event. 40+ yugioh people playing smash and vice versa, everyone wins.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
GG guys Guilty Gear is just too good I also hadn't play it for a while same goes for Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom and Snake+ is awesome Ftilt to Fsmash FTW >.<

Also thanks Kudou I actually wanted to put some stuff on the laptop but didn't want to do it since it wasn't mine yet, by the way it seems your my to go guy when it comes to buying electronics >.0

I still need to find a venue for the championships but is hard since it's the last Circuit even it probably needs to be a two day event.

Also this vid is just too good, wear your pants right XP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mlch97EQDA&feature=channel

PortCity

Smash Ace
The black dude should have had his face blurred and the cop's face should have been exposed. :)

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
GG guys Guilty Gear is just too good I also hadn't play it for a while same goes for Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom and Snake+ is awesome Ftilt to Fsmash FTW >.<

Also thanks Kudou I actually wanted to put some stuff on the laptop but didn't want to do it since it wasn't mine yet, by the way it seems your my to go guy when it comes to buying electronics >.0

I still need to find a venue for the championships but is hard since it's the last Circuit even it probably needs to be a two day event.

Also this vid is just too good, wear your pants right XP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mlch97EQDA&feature=channel
that Ftile to Fsmash r lies, when i try to roll for some reason i just stand up and take it, madness i say. but yeah ur laptop now, do whatever u want.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
If you go to espn.com and press up up down down left right left right B A Enter you get unicorns. No jokes, I'm not on drugs k.

I'm totally Brawl+ MM'ing people at Kahoka.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I still want to see a shinyzard.... but thats pretty sweet I must say

Any shiny lucarios out there? Or how about some Silver/Shadow the Hedgehogs?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i should get brawl+ for my wii and start getting good at it but ima too lazy to get/find the codes and put it in my sd card. blank man, u should load the codes that is used for competative play that is needed to play brawl+ and put it on megaupload or something so i can give u some competition/practice. its too hard just to get it from u in person since its like yeah, internet is kooler and such

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
i should get brawl+ for my wii and start getting good at it but ima too lazy to get/find the codes and put it in my sd card. blank man, u should load the codes that is used for competative play that is needed to play brawl+ and put it on megaupload or something so i can give u some competition/practice. its too hard just to get it from u in person since its like yeah, internet is kooler and such
Lol, I can get you the latest set and stuff if you already have gecko. I'll edit my post with it later.

Edit: Heres the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H5ZDA39W

You just need to put both those folders on your sd card, and then load up Brawl through Gecko. You should notice right away from the character select screen whether it worked or not. (Unless they changed it back or something)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Its worth noting most of the people going to Kahoka hate Brawl+ so you'll be hard pressed to find people who would MM you at it.

I am a texture hacking god.
Captain Falcon Trainer & Captain Falcon Pokemon!

STAGE: Weegee's Mansion

Speaking of events, I want Gigabrawl (if Stealth ever gets his **** together!) to have a Melee tourney too.

Uli

Smash Champion
MvC2 for PSN and XBLA
yeaaaayaaaz

also blank just gave me everything for brawl+
it was sweet man :D

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Lol, I can get you the latest set and stuff if you already have gecko. I'll edit my post with it later.

Edit: Heres the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H5ZDA39W

You just need to put both those folders on your sd card, and then load up Brawl through Gecko. You should notice right away from the character select screen whether it worked or not. (Unless they changed it back or something)
thanks blank man, i just put it on and it works fine. now i can play me some brawlz plussy and \(^o^)/

MvC2 for PSN and XBLA
yeaaaayaaaz

also blank just gave me everything for brawl+
it was sweet man :D
MvC2 is too good of a game. well now that u have brawl+ too that mean more set ups (^^;)

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I guess I'll proly bring it to Jokers at least, and see if theres any use at Kahoka but a setup for Brawl would proly be more appreciated there.

I'm liking the Falcon PT, I didn't even know who it was at first.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well I guess that's what you get when MLG takes over same goes for YouTube it was awesome until Google took over, but as our Internetz hero has proved that getting banned means nothing >.<

Also Kudou man I was watching Hayate No Gotoku! and I realize why I loved that series so much, it's cause Kotoko does the intro/ending songs it's just too good.

And Blank next time you come down you need to get me all the stuff I need to make Brawl with my own music or give me the links >.0

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well kotoko does a thing with mami kawada where one of them does the OP song then the other does the ED song and vise versa. kotoko does both OP in the first season and mami kawada does the second ED. they do this for like several anime.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Joker and anyone that knows i guess. You have your psp hacked and such right? Is there any cool things that you can do by hacking it? Just wondering cause i gots one to and am just curious i guess.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Okay so i have a question SMASH related. I know that'll be a change for this thread. lulz

Joker what are you going to be doing at your next monthly? Just brawl? I'd show up if there was some melee and ESPECIALLY if there was 64. I could also bring my laptop for some SC friendlies.

And Hot Chocolate?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
FREE GAMES PEEKS >.<

Anyways Bolt there's always Melee when NE shows up as for Smash 64 is really up to you guys, but space is really limited now that I have Street Fighter 4 tourneys and SC I can always try to make space for that >.0

BOLT08

Smash Lord
haha alright I'm down. And if other people are willing to bring the stuff for 64 I can bring a system...but then again might cause time issues for some with 4 different game tourneys haha

Street Fighter 4!? I SUCK at those games.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
sf4 bores me, i'd be down for a 64 setup but we need at least 3 melee setups its sooo good.

k bolt if your getting into smash get your arse in the sheik boards and read up, also watch the more recent vids of sheik players like m2k/drephen

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah I bought like 5 boxes of chocolate and I think Majik was the only one who had some T.T

Also SF is kinda of slow but KOF is where's at

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well you need at least a 2GB Memory Stick since most PSP games are around 1GB or so, also besides PSP games you can also put Emulators like GBA, SNES, NES, Genesis, Arcade so it helps to have a decent Memory Stick >.0

For PSP games:
  • You need to make an ISO folder inside the GAME folder.
  • Download a game you want(try mininova)
  • Once downloaded it should have an ISO type file(it will most likely be the one with the name of the game)
  • Copy the ISO file into the ISO folder
    (^Do this steps on your Comp)

On your PSP go to GAME and choose the Memory Stick and the game you got should show up like a regular PSP game, also not sure about your hack but mine requires to have a UMD game disk just so it can run.

This is all the help I can be T.T
Kudou should know more since he did it for me >w<

BOLT08

Smash Lord
sf4 bores me, i'd be down for a 64 setup but we need at least 3 melee setups its sooo good.

k bolt if your getting into smash get your arse in the sheik boards and read up, also watch the more recent vids of sheik players like m2k/drephen
I don't need to watch those noobs make vids. THEY WATCH MINE.
Nah but seriously, dead week and finals coming up. Plus all my smash stuff is back in gwood cause my roommate took the tv back already.

I'll prolly watch some at night though.

F*CK SCHOOL!

Uli

Smash Champion
i had some hot coco, it was yummy :3
also joker ill definitely play KOF with you when it comes out, looks sooooooooooooooooooo goood, like soooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood, thats how sf4 should have been.

we can do 64 but god damn it takes up so much time because everyone sucks at it and cant zero-death all day

BOLT08

Smash Lord
It doesn't take up THAT much time. Yosh helps speed things up.

effing yoshi. I had some hot coco the one time i went. it was good ****!

Top Bottom