• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Uli

Smash Champion

Anyways Uli, I read all of Bitter Virgin from beginning to end yesterday >.0
That $hit was too good, her story for fearing men took me by surprise it seems that in mangas like so girls who are afraid of men is a simple one but dayum.
Then there was that blond chick who kept stalking Daisuke "Serves the bitch right" that just pissed me off
But all in all the manga was awesome, the ending was good but kept me wanting more.
yeayaaz, told you it was TOO GOOD, everyone else i told to read it read it in one sit down as well lol
my favorite manga of ALL TIMEEEE easy
i read it while it was coming out, waiting 5 months the next chapter was hell >_>
i thought the ending was perfectttt, i wanna say more but i cant because of kudou kunnnn :3
ohh god ima re-read that shit after school is donee
everyone else go read it nowwwwwww :D

anyway the next monthly is on june 6th now ehh, be there fo shooo
you kids and your CP (tehehe) be a man play it out on neutral stages ;P

gantrain05

Smash Master
hey so i haven't been on here in a while, can anyone inform me of the transportation situation that we have scheduled? i saw somewhere a list of 13 people going and i am just wondering who all is driving.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
So far it seems that Razor and Mduo are driving. Razor's van is filled up and he reserved you a spot there I think.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yeayaaz, told you it was TOO GOOD, everyone else i told to read it read it in one sit down as well lol
my favorite manga of ALL TIMEEEE easy
i read it while it was coming out, waiting 5 months the next chapter was hell >_>
i thought the ending was perfectttt, i wanna say more but i cant because of kudou kunnnn :3
ohh god ima re-read that shit after school is donee
everyone else go read it nowwwwwww :D

anyway the next monthly is on june 6th now ehh, be there fo shooo
you kids and your CP (tehehe) be a man play it out on neutral stages ;P
thats right u better not give any spoiler \(^o^)/. well im special cause i can read bitter virgin and stop. just like Lays chips, i can just have one (^o^). i read maybe two or three chapter a day if even that i just forget to. so take that yuali i win.

So im super addicted to the lucky star intro and i dont know why!!!
well the intro is too good so u would get addicted to it.

Kudou what was your senior prank?
well basically we didnt to anything that bad. the school just took it too seriously. we basically had a really big slip and slide and got all muddy and wet and tried to go back to class but the principle wouldnt let us back in. so all the seniors just skipped every class that day of school. it wasnt that big of a deal but my school is just dumb

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
hey so i haven't been on here in a while, can anyone inform me of the transportation situation that we have scheduled? i saw somewhere a list of 13 people going and i am just wondering who all is driving.
peeks we will c, I will probably request driving assistance but I will certainly drive as well. Ok Razor's van now has 7 of 7 spots filled. Razor, Jlo, Joker, Blank, Zash, Peeks, and Vax. Others can still ride in Mduo's car but I would talk to him soon.
That's pretty much it then there's the ppl going with Mduo which as of now there still 6 ppl left being

1. Bonehimer - Probably not going to this one as there aren't enough seats and not all that confident on ROB right now T.T

2. Skizm - Wants to go for sure o(O.O)b

3. C.Love - Said why not (-.-)

4. Andy - Have we talked to him about it Razor ;3

5. Kudou - Needs to go since he miss the last one and wanted to go >.0

6. CBK - Didn't even knew about it o.0

This is all the info I have gather from the people who are left, also not sure if Peeks/Zash have mention if Vax is still going, but if he can't make it then that opens up a spot on the Razor Van.

So im super addicted to the lucky star intro and i dont know why!!!
Is probably the sailor uniforms >.<

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well that is some great detective work there joker \(^o^)/, gathering information to find the one truth! anyways i wanted to go to the other 2 MWC but didnt, first NO KOAST was a no go till like the day before the tourney so i didnt have the money anymore since it did come up as a sudden suprise when elfen decided at the last moment that he can drive so i missed out on NO KOAST cause i didnt think we were goin anymore. second, i missed out on FBT6 cause CBK really wanted to go since it would be his first OoS tourney so i gave him my spot out of the goodness of my heart \(^o^)/, so i didnt go to that one either. now i wouldnt want to miss out on the third MWC:W cause of unexpected things, since i was planning to go to the other two but didnt.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
i agree, and i don't think i know who kudou is irl so it will be nice to meet him (unless i have already and didn't realize it)

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker I will be at your place at like 2 again tomorrow. Do you have a ride lined up for the ride back from Ames tomorrow? Schism? Dustin?

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh btw guys, i totally need a doubles partner for kahoka if anyone is interested in teaming with the worst peach player in the nation.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'm nerding Pokemon right now, so you probably won't be seeing much of me. I'm starting to Breed soon and hopefully get a team in a month.

My OU Team:

Starmie
Electivire
Bronzong
Infernape
Foretress
Weavile

Backups:

Azelf
???
???
???
???
???

I'm hoping none of these dudes have bad IVs. :ohwell:

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Ok Sekou we will be up at around 6. Joker / Des Moines group interested in going that means we leave at around 5:30. Schism what time are you free? Text me because I won't be able to check this again till I am at Jokers at 2.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
hey ppl, i might be up for brawl games at ames today if i got the ride there and backs, :figures: \(^o^)/. i dont really have to be at school tomorrow or next wednesday since my school got a gun threat for those two days so i can be excused from school if my mother calls me in. so yeah the gun threat was found in the girls bathroom so i really doubt that a girl would start shootin up the school cause they dont have enought balls to try that with a lot of cops around on those days. either way thats two free days for me \(^o^)/

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
TTGL movie clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSJbYEKn6EI
god damn this looks fucking AMAZING
Thats about the best part of the whole movie tho. Its 90% rehash of old scenes. Download it 2 days ago and only watched end part cause thats where all the new animation is at.

I'm nerding Pokemon right now, so you probably won't be seeing much of me. I'm starting to Breed soon and hopefully get a team in a month.

My OU Team:

Starmie
Electivire
Bronzong
Infernape
Foretress
Weavile

Backups:

Azelf
???
???
???
???
???

I'm hoping none of these dudes have bad IVs. :ohwell:
http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/team_builder/
Your team is weak against ground but its pretty hard to make a team without a major weakness. At least ground is uncommon besides earthquake. Electric moves destroy me.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Uli that link you posted.

WTF did i just watch? was that like...transformers on acid? And did that drill just violate that worm looking thing?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Ehm....like 3? 4 months ago?

i've been postng in jbm's thread and nebraska thread mostly since this is mostly brawl discussion now.

I might make it to joker's next monthly. Should fire up some 64 and SC!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
your team is pretty solid, you have your special and physical walls with nice sweepers. Just watch out cause you are using weavile and infernape which are consider glass canons but they should be ok in the long run.

Uli

Smash Champion
saki wont come out till next week probably XD
we need to fire up some mah jong !!!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
When's the Saki Episode 4 gonna come out?!
saki wont come out till next week probably XD
we need to fire up some mah jong !!!
the next raw comes out on the 27th, then after that, may 4th and so on. all i kno is that mahjong would be so hard to learn. there are so many freakin combos its mind blowing. either way, actually playin mahjong in real life would be too good

EDIT: so i think that i read that M2K might move to OH for a few months. well at least that would make the MW that little bit better.

EDIT 2: alright i might not go to ames anymore :sad face: i have alot of things on my computer that i have to orgainze. also i have to read the rest of bitter virgin so i can be part of the club that finished it \(^o^)/. anyways i might be up for games goin on tomorrow/this weekend or whatever.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
Hey, sorry I couldnt make it to Ames today, I ended up having to stay and do mandatory hours at the college and just got done. so looks like next week i will have to get up with everyone during the week. i work this weekend 10 hours saturday and 10 hours sunday so ill have to wait until next week...

Top Bottom